Got annoyed with the HairBayo glasses matching the hair color so I made them black. Thought I'd share.

Hi!

I'm the guy that made hair mod.

Main problem with recoloring glasses is that same bit of texture is also used for scalp. Unless I could be bothered (...nah, probably) with remapping UV layout it's either same color for all or eyewear color poking through strands.

I chose first since it look less jarring for me.

Got annoyed with the HairBayo glasses matching the hair color so I made them black. Thought I'd share.

Hi!

I'm the guy that made hair mod.

Main problem with recoloring glasses is that same bit of texture is also used for scalp. Unless I could be bothered (...nah, probably) with remapping UV layout it's either same color for all or eyewear color poking through strands. I've done some testing with two-tone hair that seem to blend it tho...

HyperBosom thanks for the Haydee hair color Swap, fishnet, stockings & Haydee nude mod normal map fix ^.^ 

HyperBosom I just found your post on Reddit mentioning why they were the same color. Maybe it's just me but I can't see it. Other then the glasses the two textures look the same in game to me. Thank you for the Hair colors :)

EDIT: I'm blind. Thirty minutes later I finally see it. The glasses still bug me more. Any chance they can be separated from the hair? Preferably the mesh? Would be nice to have glasses in their own slot. I'll post a non replacer version of the hair so people can choose.

When I install a mod from the collection the body is just invisible. I tried downloading a mod from another source and it worked without a problem.

The way I install those is just dropping the folders and the .outfit file with the same name into the outfit folder.  What am I doing wrong? 

Ashen white skin for HaydeeBiggerTnA by kalevra.  First two pictures may look odd becuase i was messing around with adding her original Head and Hands through text edits. The last two pictures are with the mod authors Head and Hands plus the wet skin texture that can be found in front page of this thread

attachicon.gif20161007200450_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161007200520_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161007204533_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161007204557_1.jpgattachicon.gifHaydeeBiggerTnA Ashen White Texture.zip

Porcelain Haydee looks sweet ^.^ Nice one

When I install a mod from the collection the body is just invisible. I tried downloading a mod from another source and it worked without a problem.

The way I install those is just dropping the folders and the .outfit file with the same name into the outfit folder.  What am I doing wrong? 

that's happened to me a few times before, issue can be a few things but it sounds like one of the files has not been associated properly, which mod is it?

that's happened to me a few times before, issue can be a few things but it sounds like one of the files has not been associated properly, which mod is it?

I downloaded the outfit collection here and tried multiple mods, all of them just gives me an invisible body.

As an example JP Swimsuit mod:

I put the JP swimsuit folder into outfits folder and JP swimsuit.outfit file into the outfits folder too, still invisible body. No idea what I'm doing wrong

ive found a wider assed version on desuarchive.org and i bet alot of you would really like this.

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/62v5eBdNxVj7X

virustotal:

all you have to do is put the file in the outfits/haydee folder and youre done

btw sorry for my english its not that good

post-447061-0-71475000-1475919741_thumb.png

post-447061-0-05075100-1475919743_thumb.png

post-447061-0-39196800-1475919745_thumb.png

ive found a wider assed version on desuarchive.org and i bet alot of you would really like this.

virustotal:

Bigger hips ^.^ I need to investigate lol. Do you know who the mod author is?

So I updated my bigger tna mod. Changed the shape a bit and added support for Haydee's default costume.

To install, extract the zip to your Outfits folder. If you're upgrading from the previous version, replace everything and delete the old .outfit files because they're no longer necessary. See the included readme for more details.

post-14684-0-06691600-1475940398_thumb.jpg

post-14684-0-37453200-1475940428_thumb.jpg

HaydeeBiggerTnA-v1.1.zip

virustotal:

Bigger hips ^.^ I need to investigate lol. Do you know who the mod author is?

no sorry

So I updated my bigger tna mod. Changed the shape a bit and added support for Haydee's default costume.

To install, extract the zip to your Outfits folder. If you're upgrading from the previous version, replace everything and delete the old .outfit files because they're no longer necessary. See the included readme for more details.

attachicon.gif20161008165534_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161008165553_1.jpg

Thank you for the update!

Made this Outfit txt that puts Daft texture by unknown on HaydeeBiggerTnA-v1.1 by kalevra as a new outfit, You need those two orignal mods for this to work.

post-611559-0-41358900-1475949788_thumb.jpg

post-611559-0-78005700-1475949791_thumb.jpg

DaftBiggerTnA.outfit.zip

enjoy ;)

Thanks for this. Really nice texure. I'll probably make some small tweaks like making her asshole a bit smaller and adding a human head and such, but this is probably the best mod so far. I think overall it's sexier to keep Haydee in SOME clothing at least lol. It being a bit wet and see through is just a plus lol!!

Anyway thanks so much! Really appreciate this!!

attachicon.gif20161008165534_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161008165553_1.jpg

Is there any way you could make the vest compatible with the bigger TnA? :)