Wanting to make something but would like suggestions.

xenic

I've been wanting to make a mod of something but the idea well is kinda dry. I like doing locations, homes, etc. Any ideas. Anything you've been looking for but haven't really seen?

Somethings I've done:

Dwemerfied Whiterun

A Doll House in Solitude that you could live in

Random intereriors/exteriors for people's storys

Some sort of dungeon mod? (as in adventure dungeon, not S&M dungeon, but one of those too if you want) ... some underground labyrinth or fortress or something? I'd think it would use your current skills and give you some different ways to use them?

I'd like to see a dungeon that works similar to Final Fantasy X. I've always enjoyed having to solve those puzzles, fighting different monsters and eventually a boss.

Another idea I had was to make something similar to Ainsgrad from SAO (ok, just hear me out D:) A sort of place where different modders could also easily expand on. You can create floors that get unlocked as you progress. Could have like 2-3 towns per floor and well yea if it's possible, would probably cool to make it so that other modders can design their own floors, kind of a collaboration. Maybe the floors could be a bit smaller, but very diverse with cool boss fights. This is also a mod that could be expanded on quite often by adding more floors.

I've been wanting to make a mod of something but the idea well is kinda dry. I like doing locations, homes, etc. Any ideas. Anything you've been looking for but haven't really seen?

Somethings I've done:

Dwemerfied Whiterun

I have not seen a wardrobe room where models try on and show you the clothes so that you can decide what to wear.

;)

Somethings I've done:

Dwemerfied Whiterun

I have not seen a wardrobe room where models try on and show you the clothes so that you can decide what to wear.

;)

I actually tried that once. The mannequins kept killing me when I walked in the room.

Guest SGTFLUFFYBUTTS

I watched Pan's Labyrinth recently and there's a massive throne room at the last few moments of the movie. I love the look of it and would enjoy the site of a surreal style house or castle. With the way the movie shows the room, dwemer textures and objects are perfect for creating the house or castle.

Archived