WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

31 minutes ago, l0v375l48 said:

Why can't i put clothes on porcelain dolls only can when there in human form.

because clothes would crack the porclin lol with testing cheats on type cas.fulleditmode go into cas you will see your doll as a human chaange outfits then take off the skin tone change it to another vampire type skin won't have the tattoos but she will be dressed act like doll 

28 minutes ago, footmania69 said:

There seems to be a bug in the current ww bodyselector.

If it is set to take off shoes at home, the feet set on the Sim will not appear properly.

It is unconditionally shown as the default barefoot.

ex) ww setting : A feet / default : B feet => shown : B feet

I used 161c

Do you use necrodog default feet? It does not work with the 'no shoes indoors' setting.

1 hour ago, thesppeedy said:

idk what happened but sometimes i got some lastexceptions but when i open it into last exception reader in website, it said that unknown error with silver background

Post them somewhere on the forum, so we can look into them.

20 minutes ago, pezpo said:

The game have been updated at 17/11 and now can´t play using de WW. I have tried removing WW and the game rules, but without WW it´s not fun...:(

But did you update WW as well?

I have been playing Sims 3 with Kinky World for a while.  Right now Steam has an insanely good sale on Sims 4 and I'm trying to decide whether to migrate.  I asked at the Sims 3 thread and they all think Sims 3 is better, but then, that's what they would say, isn't it?  Anyone here have experience with both S3 and S4?  How do they compare?  How about Kinky World versus WW?  Any thoughts and experiences would be welcome.

Sims 3 has a lot more than sims 4....cars you can drive etc....don't get them in sims 4,just loading screens.Sims 4 sims are better looking detail wise.KW has more built in stuff,like prostitution,though wicked perversions has that and runs well with ww....it's a matter of choice I guess....

19 hours ago, merkle said:

I have been playing Sims 3 with Kinky World for a while.  Right now Steam has an insanely good sale on Sims 4 and I'm trying to decide whether to migrate.  I asked at the Sims 3 thread and they all think Sims 3 is better, but then, that's what they would say, isn't it?  Anyone here have experience with both S3 and S4?  How do they compare?  How about Kinky World versus WW?  Any thoughts and experiences would be welcome.

TS4 runs way smoother, loads way faster, and crashes way less than TS3, partially because of the closed world. And TS4 build mode is ages ahead of TS3 with drag-and-drop rooms and customizable stairs.

I wouldn't be able to build in TS3 anymore considering how good tools TS4 has.

TS3 used more RAM, CPU, and GPU than Crysis, of all things, back then. At least on the laptop I had.

1 hour ago, TomasGrizzly said:

TS4 runs way smoother, loads way faster, and crashes way less than TS3, partially because of the closed world. And TS4 build mode is ages ahead of TS3 with drag-and-drop rooms and customizable stairs.

I wouldn't be able to build in TS3 anymore considering how good tools TS4 has.

TS3 used more RAM, CPU, and GPU than Crysis, of all things, back then. At least on the laptop I had.

The only thing I miss about The Sims 3 is open worlds and the CAW tool. I stopped playing it before The Sims 4 came out and I think I wouldn't be able to go back.

9 hours ago, carnation77 said:

The only thing I miss about The Sims 3 is open worlds and the CAW tool. I stopped playing it before The Sims 4 came out and I think I wouldn't be able to go back.

Honestly, the only Sims game anyone wants is a hybrid between 2 and 4 with just a few aspects of 3 thrown in.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

From what rumors I've seen so far S5 is likely to be on-line only.

you sure i have heard that it will have online feature but online only.

2 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

I only hope that it will possible to mod SIMS 5. I am afraid that the unreal-engine won't allow that. or make that very complicated. 

lots of unreal games have mod support it is all up to the developer.

5 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

I only hope that it will possible to mod SIMS 5. I am afraid that the unreal-engine won't allow that. or make that very complicated. 

who said it will be on unreal engine?

Maxis use "Sims-Engine" for decades now, EA won't allow to switch engine so easily, it's too expensive

and if they change engine then it will be Frostbite

then we are in trouble, because Frostbite it's not so friendly for modding

3 hours ago, 0xAF said:

who said it will be on unreal engine?

Maxis use "Sims-Engine" for decades now, EA won't allow to switch engine so easily, it's too expensive

and if they change engine then it will be Frostbite

then we are in trouble, because Frostbite it's not so friendly for modding

I found it here: https://realsport101.com/sims/the-sims-5-release-date-online-multiplayer-new-features-plot-news-rumours-leaks-cheats-official-trailer-ea-game/

item:

What Unreal Engine 5 means for The Sims 5

If it IS nonsense, I'll be glad,  I still use Milkshape.   

Hey Guys I have a unique problem, it took some troubleshooting but I think I narrowed it down somewhat. I can't have sex anywhere in the new DLC. NPC's initiate on the lots all the time. And my Active Household CAN do solo animations. But if I try to select a two person sex animation, I get: "CODE #1, Couldn't find appropriate sims to perform vaginal, anal, etc. sex at picked sex location." I reinstalled WW to check if I'm the latest update, did the WW.fix command, nothing has worked. It seems to be an issue ONLY in the Mount Komorebi World, which is super frustrating. If I travel anywhere else, Wicked Whims works perfectly as intended. The DLC did just come out and eventually things get patched, but it seems like I might be the only one with this problem, so I guess I came here to see if anyone had a similar issue, and to report the bug as well. I don't have any Special Wicked Whims Mods installed, only animations.