WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

4 hours ago, pakaya said:

How did you manage to adjust it?

During sex if you click on a sim you'll see the pop up 'actions'. There is an option there to be able to reposition, click that and you'll see a series of arrows appear over your sim's heads with a big ball in the middle. Click the ball and it will let you select which sims to reposition or even the thing they're fucking on. Use the arrows to make the adjustments. 

5 hours ago, pakaya said:

How did you manage to adjust it?

It just means WW now supports a 3rd party mod called Auto Shorter Teens.

You shouldn't have to make any adjustments now.

https://sims4updates.net/mods/auto-shorter-teens-by-menaceman44-at-mod-the-sims/

When you make manual animation adjustments to animations for shorter sims then they will be mis-alligned with normal height sims. 

48 minutes ago, mocajava said:

During sex if you click on a sim you'll see the pop up 'actions'. There is an option there to be able to reposition, click that and you'll see a series of arrows appear over your sim's heads with a big ball in the middle. Click the ball and it will let you select which sims to reposition or even the thing they're fucking on. Use the arrows to make the adjustments. 

Not a good idea as it might cause bad alignment with normal height sims.

This feature was included more for the animation creators to use when making animations.

WW has a setting for Height Slider Support so that should be enabled if you use height sliders on sims, or it did before anyway.

It resets them to normal size for sex and puts them back to short size afterwards.

Edited by Scorpio
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v170d [2022-06-16]
22 hours ago, Grubhead said:

The issue I'm having and haven't seen mentioned, is all conversations in the romance category get negative results. Other conversation categories seem to be okay.

I installed the latest version that came out today. I didn't do anything else and I no longer have this problem. So far everything seems to be working as intended. Thank you for the update.

6 hours ago, olkl1234 said:

The werewolf's penis lost weight, I think it was the ears

2022-6-17_ 01-32-24.png

Just wondering, how did you make the penis to show up like that?

Did you do it in CAS or in-game's WW feature?

12 minutes ago, MysticFallsKitty said:

Unfortunately my werewolves don't seem to have a dick...

Me too, wasn't sure if I have to anything extra stuffs.

Edited by ioawdfv

Uh, I don't know if it's the fault of WickedWhims or not, but I'm in CAS with the latest version, and it tries to force a bra onto my male Sim when I try to make him topless for swimwear. I reiterate: my MALE Sim, with entirely masculine-set everything. The only way to remove the bra is to put some other sort of top on him. WickedWhims has traditionally allowed me to make topless female Sims in CAS, and now I'm not allowed to make a topless male?

Again, may not be WickedWhims at fault.

EDIT: I can remove the top of a female Sim in CAS. But not a male. And I can remove the male's lower clothing, but not his top. WTeverwoohooingF?

Edited by heja

I'm getting WW LE spam when a werewolf tries to have sex with one of my girls at my brothel/strip club. They also disappear and I'm having to ww.stopsex to make the LE spam stop. Anyone else? It only happens when the guy is in werewolf form. I'm also having an issue with clothing. When I choose the option to remove top during sex, it just simply replaces it with another random top.

Edited by Country_Boy

Hello! Recently came back to Sims modding, updated everything to the most recent version and I've been having this horrific glitch. Images attached. I've troubleshooted what can be causing this kind of issue, and from my research, Wicked Whims is the mod that's causing this issue.  I've tested animation packs specifically, removed body mods, reinstalled and changed load order, and nothing's solving it so far. I went so far as to try Devious Desires, and the animations work without issue using that.

Does anyone have any idea what can be done to fix this? Is it a known issue? (tried searching thru this forum but didn't find anything within a couple pages worth of looking) Thanks!1122473137_Glitch1.thumb.png.22d4e3abdd9ecbb7ccd448d746b270eb.png179546702_Glitch2.thumb.png.4a40cfa237fe1aa19f7da465fab1245a.png1350522773_Glitch3.thumb.png.9eee8e86d03c47eedf595eb5f116dccc.png

I have decided to not install this update, 99% of my downloaded animations dont work anymore. My game is a lot more laggy too.
I saw no diference on the body types, maybe there isn't one. that being said playing with no animations kinda sucks and from what i see no one has made any new animations using the rigs anyways.

On 6/15/2022 at 7:45 PM, Sineadtanibata76 said:

If you go into outfit settings you can disable accessories from being removed automatically with clothing. 

that doesn't exist. I keep asking and i think turbo can't implement that option.. maybe my only option is to try on simstudio something? what? i don't really know.

1 hour ago, Nation__ said:

Hello! Recently came back to Sims modding, updated everything to the most recent version and I've been having this horrific glitch. Images attached. I've troubleshooted what can be causing this kind of issue, and from my research, Wicked Whims is the mod that's causing this issue.  I've tested animation packs specifically, removed body mods, reinstalled and changed load order, and nothing's solving it so far. I went so far as to try Devious Desires, and the animations work without issue using that.

Does anyone have any idea what can be done to fix this? Is it a known issue? (tried searching thru this forum but didn't find anything within a couple pages worth of looking) Thanks!1122473137_Glitch1.thumb.png.22d4e3abdd9ecbb7ccd448d746b270eb.png179546702_Glitch2.thumb.png.4a40cfa237fe1aa19f7da465fab1245a.png1350522773_Glitch3.thumb.png.9eee8e86d03c47eedf595eb5f116dccc.png

I have the same problem, I updated the sliders, I updated the body and the problem still

Edited by RoryWinchester
2 hours ago, Nation__ said:

Same problem for me

1 hour ago, picket said:

I have to admit I really don't like the breast shape of the new default body, is there any way to replace it with the old standard upper body so my hundreds of Sims aren't all messed up?

I have used these since they came out and have never had a problem with them. You can add them to all females by using the WW body selector option. I've never liked the WW boobs or any of the other unrealistic boob shapes.

4 hours ago, heja said:

Uh, I don't know if it's the fault of WickedWhims or not, but I'm in CAS with the latest version, and it tries to force a bra onto my male Sim when I try to make him topless for swimwear. I reiterate: my MALE Sim, with entirely masculine-set everything. The only way to remove the bra is to put some other sort of top on him. WickedWhims has traditionally allowed me to make topless female Sims in CAS, and now I'm not allowed to make a topless male?

Again, may not be WickedWhims at fault.

EDIT: I can remove the top of a female Sim in CAS. But not a male. And I can remove the male's lower clothing, but not his top. WTeverwoohooingF?

Never mind, I disabled WickedWhims and my male Sims were still getting bras forced on them. Let me try to sniff out the actual culprit then. EDIT: I wasn't expecting that at all. It was the bra package itself. Just that one clothing item. Once it was removed, no more bras on men. Weeeeeeeird. I've had that file for ages, and it doesn't show up in CAS when I have "masculine" clothing style set on a Sim. Gonna try looking at that one in a package editor...

Edited by heja
3 hours ago, heja said:

Never mind, I disabled WickedWhims and my male Sims were still getting bras forced on them. Let me try to sniff out the actual culprit then. EDIT: I wasn't expecting that at all. It was the bra package itself. Just that one clothing item. Once it was removed, no more bras on men. Weeeeeeeird. I've had that file for ages, and it doesn't show up in CAS when I have "masculine" clothing style set on a Sim. Gonna try looking at that one in a package editor...

I HATE when that happens. Things seem to work just fine for months on end, then a seemingly innocent update on one mod inadvertently exposes the brokenness of something completely unrelated. It may have been broken all along, it just never came up until just now.