WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

15 hours ago, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

Regarding misscarriage, are you planning on expanding that beyond just drugs? Like depending on a sims mood, or health, (i have the simrealist Private Practice mod for health specifics) 

I'm planning it but I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. It's going to be a tough balance.

19 hours ago, manderz said:

Hi, is there a way to have a sim remove their pad/tampon once they're done with their period?  It's annoying having nearby sims react to the fishy smell which makes me have to replace the sim's pad/tampon when they're not on their period.

Hey! With any Patreon related content, you should direct it on Patreon so we can talk about it there in terms of improving it rather than confusing users here.

Just take a shower.

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I'm planning it but I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. It's going to be a tough balance.

Ah, okay, another question i had was if animations from modders who haven't updated in quite a few months are animations i should remove? I don't know if the fact that it's been quite a few months, some even at least a year, will cause problems in my game. 

On 9/8/2018 at 6:47 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

If the room is considered private, then they will use it. It's difficult to make that part realistic and there are so many factors that come into recognizing rooms that I don't even want to explain it. I will update the page about autonomy soon to contain more information about it.

From what little I have seen of the games inner workings and how wonky rooms can get in gameplay, I I'm prepared to believe you in a heartbeat.

I'll just fiddle around a bit more with room designs to see what works and be careful where I place computers. Might just have been a fluke as well, so far, behavior in that room has been clean since.

More info on autonomy is always welcome, so already thank you for that.

Making clubs do everything is too much and unfocused, I would prefer to have a different way of handling certain interactions than making everything depend on clubs.

Well, right now it is kind of the only way for players to create context sensitive behavior for their sims. So for controlfreaks like me, the more options the merrier.

But I think I get your point. I'll just wait and see what you come up with, sounds like you already have plans.

I don't know what do you mean by "autonomy exceptions" for the lot traits.

I mean that it would be handy to have the option to have sims autonomously perform nudity actions on "nudist" lots even if nudity autonomy is generally turned of. Just as we can right now set autonomy for sims to get nude or have sex in club gatherings while turning it of in general.

As always, thank you for taking the time out to answer.

So I saw this post on Tumblr.

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/177547018436/wickedwhims-now-features-menstrual-pads-tampons

It's a bit exciting, and the design is really cute and feminine. Which isn't bad, but it's where I have a problem. I was hoping these items would have a more gender neutral design, or at least an option for one. Maybe there is already one, but not shown in the tumblr post, I don't know. But I am hoping there is a gender neutral design for these products. Thanks.

after installing the latest version, Try for baby and woohoo options are missing even though i have them enabled in the settings. I only use WW anyways but i'd figure i'd make a note of it here anyways in case it's not just an isolated incident and happens to someone else who might want those options available. 

Hey, just tried downloading jmem0's animations, and after clicking on the link to go to it, got this message that popped up.

'' Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O ''

Just wanted to put this out there, hope I posted in the right area.

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 9/10/2018 at 2:11 AM, MisterGodiva said:

From what little I have seen of the games inner workings and how wonky rooms can get in gameplay, I I'm prepared to believe you in a heartbeat.

I'll just fiddle around a bit more with room designs to see what works and be careful where I place computers. Might just have been a fluke as well, so far, behavior in that room has been clean since.

More info on autonomy is always welcome, so already thank you for that.

Well, right now it is kind of the only way for players to create context sensitive behavior for their sims. So for controlfreaks like me, the more options the merrier.

But I think I get your point. I'll just wait and see what you come up with, sounds like you already have plans.

I mean that it would be handy to have the option to have sims autonomously perform nudity actions on "nudist" lots even if nudity autonomy is generally turned of. Just as we can right now set autonomy for sims to get nude or have sex in club gatherings while turning it of in general.

As always, thank you for taking the time out to answer.

One thing you can try doing is use the 'ww.test_sex_locations' command which will use the top pair of Sims in the area (hopefully the ones that have access to the lot) and list you all of the information about the rooms.

More ways to control the context are definitely coming, especially at the relationship building level. Ultimately I am building a tool for storytelling so more ways to define context is important :D

You're saying that Sims will have sex in clubs when you disable autonomy in general? Doesn't sound right to me.

I guess these override states with traits or clubs make sense though, it is a deliberate action from the player so they could be allowed to bypass the global setting.

I will think about it, thanks!

On 9/10/2018 at 12:04 AM, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

Ah, okay, another question i had was if animations from modders who haven't updated in quite a few months are animations i should remove? I don't know if the fact that it's been quite a few months, some even at least a year, will cause problems in my game. 

Animations don't get outdated, they might be missing features with time, but they should still work.

On 9/10/2018 at 6:26 AM, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

So I saw this post on Tumblr.

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/177547018436/wickedwhims-now-features-menstrual-pads-tampons

It's a bit exciting, and the design is really cute and feminine. Which isn't bad, but it's where I have a problem. I was hoping these items would have a more gender neutral design, or at least an option for one. Maybe there is already one, but not shown in the tumblr post, I don't know. But I am hoping there is a gender neutral design for these products. Thanks.

What is a gender-neutral design for a box of tampons you put into pussies? Maybe you could direct me with that one?

On 9/10/2018 at 8:36 PM, grellicious said:

after installing the latest version, Try for baby and woohoo options are missing even though i have them enabled in the settings. I only use WW anyways but i'd figure i'd make a note of it here anyways in case it's not just an isolated incident and happens to someone else who might want those options available. 

Then there has to be something else involved, I don't believe WickedWhims is doing it when you have woohoo and tfb enabled, which is the default state.

7 hours ago, Master Lee said:

Hey, just tried downloading jmem0's animations, and after clicking on the link to go to it, got this message that popped up.

'' Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O ''

Just wanted to put this out there, hope I posted in the right area.

Hey! Okay, looks like I will have to remove that link from the list soon, thanks.

5 hours ago, GrangeBina95 said:

HI! I've seen what will be add in 3.3.4.13, when it will be able to be downloaded for all? And will you add STD in Wicked, someday?

• Drag files here to attach, or choose files...
    Max total size 100MB
    You may upload a maximum of 50 files

•  

Hey! You can download WickedWhims right now, just click on the DOWNLOAD button at the top of the website and look in the Sims 4 category.

Some form of sex transmitted diseases will exist, I think I have an idea how to make it a fun gameplay element.

4 hours ago, Witch69 said:

Hey, first, I have to say that the mod is awesome!:)

Haven't played for some time, started a new game now and made 2 female sims as "best friends", and one day they had sex, but there was now any romantic relations between them. Was that normal? Autonomy was on for player sims, but still. I didn't change a lot of settings...

And is there a way to turn off gay relations only? I'd prefer to keep lesbian ?, but if thats not possible then maybe just turn off both... Thanks.

Hey! Thanks!

Friendship should be enough to initiate sex but not in all situations. That part of the mod needs a lot of work and I am excited to introduce new layers of relationships between Sims that will provide what WW needs.

You can't set strict gender preferences but you can manipulate them - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference/

32 minutes ago, Anosaki said:

Is there a simple way to know if an animation pack has an update?

Yeah, knowing what mods you have grabbed, look top right side of the main (#1) page for that creator here at LoversLab, an select follow.... quite simple... if any mod gets updated, you'll get a notification for it. As for anywhere else, that I don't know what to tell you for getting notifications.

Just now, Eric Parker said:

Can you please fix this? I downloaded the updated version of Wicked Wims but I keep getting a Error message. I even updated my game. I actually update my game everytime I play sims 4 and that's almost everyday so it shouldn't be doing that message. Here's my Last Exeption Txt.

lastException.rar

and that's just with Wicked Wims Mod itself without the animations. Please fix cause I want to play Sims 4 with the sex mods. Been mostly playing sims 3 because of it.

2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

One thing you can try doing is use the 'ww.test_sex_locations' command which will use the top pair of Sims in the area (hopefully the ones that have access to the lot) and list you all of the information about the rooms.

More ways to control the context are definitely coming, especially at the relationship building level. Ultimately I am building a tool for storytelling so more ways to define context is important :D

You're saying that Sims will have sex in clubs when you disable autonomy in general? Doesn't sound right to me.

I guess these override states with traits or clubs make sense though, it is a deliberate action from the player so they could be allowed to bypass the global setting.

I will think about it, thanks!

Animations don't get outdated, they might be missing features with time, but they should still work.

What is a gender-neutral design for a box of tampons you put into pussies? Maybe you could direct me with that one?

Then there has to be something else involved, I don't believe WickedWhims is doing it when you have woohoo and tfb enabled, which is the default state.

Hey! Okay, looks like I will have to remove that link from the list soon, thanks.

Hey! You can download WickedWhims right now, just click on the DOWNLOAD button at the top of the website and look in the Sims 4 category.

Some form of sex transmitted diseases will exist, I think I have an idea how to make it a fun gameplay element.

Hey! Thanks!

Friendship should be enough to initiate sex but not in all situations. That part of the mod needs a lot of work and I am excited to introduce new layers of relationships between Sims that will provide what WW needs.

You can't set strict gender preferences but you can manipulate them - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference/

Some pads or tampons come in different packaging like green,yellow ,white ect. . Personally I don't mind the color considering its for a disgusting sanitation purposes not like something you parade around like an accessory lol, but that is just my opinion. Also thank you for making this realistic.? I like having more realistic representation of life even its more dreadful counter parts.?

31 minutes ago, Eric Parker said:

and that's just with Wicked Wims Mod itself without the animations. Please fix cause I want to play Sims 4 with the sex mods. Been mostly playing sims 3 because of it.

Its not whicked whims its a mod from mts about food that is causing the script error delete it or update that mod. Hope this helps. To clarify for next time you get an error this what it came up as The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom so look for something that mentions a specific mod name in the text.

5 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

Its not whicked whims its a mod from mts about food that is causing the script error delete it or update that mod. Hope this helps. To clarify for next time you get an error this what it came up as The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom so look for something that mentions a specific mod name in the text.

Well it didn't say that Error message until I put wicked whims in. When I had no wicked whims in I didn't get no last Exception error thing

12 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

You're not new to the internet, you know how to use google. But I did the google search for you, lmao.

This was in the first google result for 'gender neutral tampons'. It is a very cute and fun design, in my opinion, and would make a good source of inspiration. Maybe repeat the search yourself and see what else you can find.

https://hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/health-fitness/gender-neutral-period-company/

Untitled.thumb.png.e0fc73f8f629db1650942942f635ebe4.png

15 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

Well it didn't say that Error message until I put wicked whims in. When I had no wicked whims in I didn't get no last Exception error thing

That's because WW can "sense" errors and it is telling you something is not working properly. If you take out WW those errors are still happening but you aren't aware of them unless they are major errors and then your game crashes...