WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

4 hours ago, missyri said:

Hi, can anybody help me with problem, i use MagicBot male feet, but when the sim undress completely and animation was started the feet are replaced by the default maxis match mesh, how can i fix it? (sry for my english)

Just use Necrodog's HD feet v3. They will work fine for you. ? 

2 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Just use Necrodog's HD feet v3. They will work fine for you. ? 

But I don't like how they looks like(Pic with bug) I what to fix my version of feet(

I try to use "bb feet" but it have the same problem (

P. S. And I have the same problem in shower. 

I don't know why game see my feet replacement like a shoes, but not like nude feet

IMG_20180928_032546.jpg

On 9/27/2018 at 12:15 AM, TURBODRIVER said:
On 9/25/2018 at 12:10 AM, Petr54 said:
Thanks for your mod. I join the request wild_guy, topic 11081, about the emergence of a trait of incest in the case of long and persistent harassment of Sim, such a trait is not able. I think this will increase the variety of your amazing mod. Implementation can be at the expense of increasing the frequency of conversations about WooHoo and the number of naked strips before this sim. More precisely, I can not say, sorry for my bad English.

Hey! Yeah, I still want to make some of the "semi-personality" traits be applied dynamically on Sims but I still haven't got to focus on the relationship portion of the mod. And how I would do it still isn't exactly clear to me yet so if you have suggestions on how it could work, I'm glad to add them to the mix.

Suggestions were the following, put a counter to talk about WooHoo. There is such an interaction, "to ask about WooHoo". The more sim talks about WooHoo, the better. The counter counts the number of talks. As soon as the counter reaches the threshold value, an incest trait appears in the sim.  
Also in this counter, it is can specify the number of naked before the NPC, that is, the number of naked strips. Also in the counter, it is can take into account other interactions, for example, if the active sim found the NPC naked or having sex. It is can still consider other interactions. The counter can be used together for these interactions. As soon as the joint number of interactions reaches the threshold value, the incest trait appears in the NPC.
Still have a question. Sex should promote the growth of some skill. Otherwise, it’s just a sex watcher, uninteresting, there is no accounting for sex, it’s just that statistics are not enough. Well, if it disable WooHoo at all, then there will be no skill growth at all. And it is needed, for example, when admission to the club, such as a brothel (of course, if it to want to do so). Is it possible to use sex and WooHoo both to enhance the standard WooHoo skill? 
 Sorry for my bad english. More precisely, to express their thoughts will not work because of poor knowledge of English.

Hi TURBODRIVER, thanks for this amazing mod.

May I ask a question?

I have a issue, Joining in sex Autonomy, Player sims and NPC, with more than two Sims happens no more. Till end of May 2018 it works fine.

I have posted this August 6th 2018 on this forum page 429, #10724. Maybe my post was too long and bad English, to read it, sorry for that, but I would explain what I did to solve this, but no one gives a reaction. 

I played every day with much pleasure.

For now I make a whole new fresh Sims 4 folder. I made a new Household and I played now 2x 4 seasons. (7 days seasons) I removed my old Sims 4 folder to a safe place.

I have Gameversion 1.46.18 and Wicked Whims version 3.3.4.133b. I did a new fresh download of Wicked Whims and Installed. It's the only mod I have in my Sims 4 folder with the animations from Lupobianco and Zorak.

Everything works,

But Autonomy Joining in sex (Player Sims and NPC) with more than two Sims still does not happen, not on Residential Lots and not on Community Lots.

Settings are enabled and HIGH AUTONOMY option enabled. It is so frustrating. 

PLEASE, can You this investigate, or make the rules easier, or make a switch  enabled/disabled Group-sex, because I do not like to do this manually. Precisely the unexpected is amazing and exciting and very cool.

My Sims have traits Romantic, Sensual Alluring and Self-Assured and are very flirty. Lot traits also Romantic and Hypersexual. I have two female and three male in the Households. Relationships Friendship is Full Green and Romance Full Pink.

As I said, untill June 2018 it worked well and very often all Sims in the Household participated in the Autonomy Enjoining in Sex in one Interaction. I want this so very much.

Thanks for the Help.

Hello Turbo, I really liked your mod I used to be a patreon but not anymore. The thing that I don't support you anymore is that I rarely seen any new content each months of updates and I never heard any information about implementing a brand-new content such as rape/forced sex. I don't even know if you're gonna implement it anyway because of these pussies people don't really like that-type-of-content in your mod were so many. If that's the case, how about you don't actually add it in your mod (WW) but make it as a separate/standalone mod that supports WW so these pussies people who don't like that-type-of-content can ignore it and NOT downloading it.

I don't really care if you don't respond to this but at least consider it, thank you.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Oh, me too, really. I'm also interested in more types of soft penises in WW, I think the current default one is ok but not completely, it seems that it bent like a water tap, I mean bent at right angle and it looks unrealistic. I would like something in between the LunarEclipse's soft penis and the current default one.

It looks like an elephant.

Hiya,

So I'm thinking of giving Sims 4 another try (I played it when it first came out and didn't like it since it was pretty bare at the time (both vanilla game and the fact that it lacked mods), so went back to Sims 3) now that the modding scene is really up and running.

I've read the original post but just want to be clear since I'm essentially an noob with modding Sims 4 (I still need to re-install it haha). But from the sounds of it, this mod is pretty much an all-in-one sort of thing? Aside from animations which can be added. So pretty similar to the Oniki Kinky World for Sims 3?

Also curious if there is "non-consenual" stuff included in the mod since I couldn't find it in the features.

Cheers,

T

2 hours ago, blossuhm said:

i just updated the mod and when i tried to make my sim masturbate a warning notification was spammed until i stopped the animation. the warning said something like “nisa” 

wicked perversions could be the problem....try updating it.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, wild_guy said:

Oh, me too, really. I'm also interested in more types of soft penises in WW, I think the current default one is ok but not completely, it seems that it bent like a water tap, I mean bent at right angle and it looks unrealistic. I would like something in between the LunarEclipse's soft penis and the current default one.

Disagree- I think the default soft penis looks fine. No one cares about soft penises LOL. I only wish the genitals of the male hard had a better coloring, it seems to be all one color. I don't know if it can be fixed. With shading or something.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:14 AM, thewatcher1 said:

Not sure if this is where you entertain suggestions, but it’d be cool if you could implement an IVF pregnancy option for lesbians, or I guess anyone that wanted one really. Maybe if they have a close male friend, they could ask them to donate sperm or they could always have an arrangement the old fashioned way without jealousy or romantic relationships. I’m playing a lesbian couple right now and they have excellent genes, so short of inviting a third into the sack with them, my insistence of playing realism keeps me limited. Just an idea. 

That sounds like the Spank Bank option in Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

3 hours ago, kittyclaw said:

2 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Just finished reading this off the links, and have to say... it sounds like some improvements being made to Sims 4, which, hopefully goes according to plan, but... sounds like a possibility that mods will be kaputsky, until things get sorted out... so, until more is determined, for the mean time I have proactively shut off auto updating for the Sims, hoping that it does not take too long to get it all sorted out & mods affected by this update back up & going. Might be a good idea that others may consider doing likewise to avoid issues with mods for the time being... that is of course up to each user, just a friendly suggestion. :)