WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I would like to politely ask that Turbodriver replace references to "feminine hygiene products" with menstrual products, as Wickedwhims is set up in a way that Sims of all genders can menstruate. The setting which determines if Sims can menstruate is not the same setting that determines their gender and pronouns. And the Sims 4 game does not misgender it's Sims in any other context. It would make the mod more consistent with the game, and improve the gameplay and realism of WickedWhims. It would make WickedWhims more lore compliant.

There are also a number of real world socio-political reasons why this change would be more realistic, which I will not discuss out of fear of facts being mistaken for insults. Instead, I have presented an even-handed and objective look at why this would improve the mod, using only the features of the Sims 4 as reason why.

12 minutes ago, Eric Parker said:

No problem now with this. It's working now for me. So it's all good. Just a tiny thing that's bothering me is why aren't they getting their sex skill up and how come they only have sex with their spouse or partner instead of having sex with anyone? 

sex skill was got rid of......and you may need to adjust sex autonomy settings for the other.

49 minutes ago, Robbie29 said:

Except for Azmodan is there anywhere else for strapons.I don't know if it is the package or the game is too updated for it.
Anyone else has a problem with them?Sometimes they appear and sometimes they are manueling (i know is not a word.I just came up with it) thin air

mine work ok...you have automatic equip selected?

On 9/15/2018 at 11:30 AM, alinet said:

Sorry, maybe i sent the wrong lastException .  The correct one is here. I always use the basic in WW new version with Lunar's penis

lastException.txt

You need this for Lunar Eclipses penis to work also get rid of this ts4script\DG_RomanticStargazeScript hasn't been updated and fucks up your game, basemental drugs is also listed update it, TS4_Road To Fame -MOD- Beta update it or get rid of it. Hope this helps friendo and let me know if your in game penis is  working.?

On 9/15/2018 at 3:45 PM, SandyCandyOfficial said:

If you got Sims4Studio you can change the color of the packages yourself ... it's really easy , with Sims4Studio i made my own recolors of pictures and even objects like magazines and even CC objects. 

Thank you for the suggestion I like the color of the pads/tampons the way they are I was just giving examples of what might be considered gender neutral. 

Autonomy level is WAY more intense than it used to be.  I just have it set to normal, and my sims are fucking like bunnies in spring.  They seem way too interested in sex IMO.  The second my sim girl gets home from work, her man is on her.  And keeps trying to get on her....  XD  It's taking more micro managing than I'd like.  I'll try turning it down and see if that makes a difference.  Color me surprised when I found out they can get preggers with aging turned off.  Was that always the case, or did it get changed?  I remember having a much harder time getting my harem to have babies in another file, but then, they may have had low fertility, too.  Guess I'll just have to make sure they have birth control from now on!

I could really use some help, please. I installed the WickedWhims mod and script to The Sims 4. It shows up properly in the mods section within the game, but it isn't working. Even worse, the sims I created don't know how to use the toilet. Which is apparently a mod conflict.

Any suggestions?

I should also mention that I watched the video on installing mods, so I think I did that fine, but maybe I missed something. Because otherwise it would be working.

8 hours ago, tw2018 said:

I could really use some help, please. I installed the WickedWhims mod and script to The Sims 4. It shows up properly in the mods section within the game, but it isn't working. Even worse, the sims I created don't know how to use the toilet. Which is apparently a mod conflict.

Any suggestions?

I should also mention that I watched the video on installing mods, so I think I did that fine, but maybe I missed something. Because otherwise it would be working.

Did you also install animation files?  Without them, WW just sits in your folder doing nothing interesting.  I recommend using the ones kept up to date; older animations will still work, but I've had Last Exceptions with OoLaaLaa's anims in particular.  As with any CC, anything out of date can cause issues with your game.

The only thing you can do about a mod conflict is figure out which mods are causing the issue and pick the one you want to keep.  You can do this via the 50/50 method, or, if you organize your custom content as I do, you can go folder by folder till you find out where the conflict is.  Also posting your lastexception.txt file might help, although TBH I'm not good at reading them.  Some folks here are.   There's an upload button when you post that will allow you to attach the file.  Just make sure it's the newest one, or it's basically useless to  help figure this out. 

As a reference, here's a shot of my Mods folder.  It's all nice and neat (well mostly anyway; I keep default replacements in my main mods folder) so that when I have an issue, I can just pull things out on a folder-by-folder basis till I find the one wreaking  havoc.  Then I can narrow down that folder using the aforementioned 50/50 method to weed out problem mods and CC.  If it's all in just your Mods folder....good luck, and maybe consider organizing in future? Oh, and notice the NEW TEST ME folder.  This is where any new stuff goes until I can playtest it to make sure it works with my current mods and CC.  Some stuff is outdated or just plain broken.  Not everyone posting their 1D meshes and single shade recolors to TSR knows how to mod properly...

mymods.png.9155959dd93ef386418b7af594f6dd42.png

13 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Did you also install animation files?  Without them, WW just sits in your folder doing nothing interesting.  I recommend using the ones kept up to date; older animations will still work, but I've had Last Exceptions with OoLaaLaa's anims in particular.  As with any CC, anything out of date can cause issues with your game.

The only thing you can do about a mod conflict is figure out which mods are causing the issue and pick the one you want to keep.  You can do this via the 50/50 method, or, if you organize your custom content as I do, you can go folder by folder till you find out where the conflict is.  Also posting your lastexception.txt file might help, although TBH I'm not good at reading them.  Some folks here are.   There's an upload button when you post that will allow you to attach the file.  Just make sure it's the newest one, or it's basically useless to  help figure this out. 

As a reference, here's a shot of my Mods folder.  It's all nice and neat (well mostly anyway; I keep default replacements in my main mods folder) so that when I have an issue, I can just pull things out on a folder-by-folder basis till I find the one wreaking  havoc.  Then I can narrow down that folder using the aforementioned 50/50 method to weed out problem mods and CC.  If it's all in just your Mods folder....good luck, and maybe consider organizing in future? Oh, and notice the NEW TEST ME folder.  This is where any new stuff goes until I can playtest it to make sure it works with my current mods and CC.  Some stuff is outdated or just plain broken.  Not everyone posting their 1D meshes and single shade recolors to TSR knows how to mod properly...

mymods.png.9155959dd93ef386418b7af594f6dd42.png

That is a well organised Mods folder.

-Noticed you have the Moxiemason Package, you don't need it anymore as WW covers it now. ? 

Hi there! First I'd like to say that I am massively in love with this mod and I refuse to play without it. However, I'm having a couple of issues. The first is that I updated both the game and the mod, but I'm still getting a pop up when I start the game that there's a new version of WW available and I should download it. It's not a serious issue for me, just slightly annoying. 

Secondly, I got this last exception today when I had my Sim go to the library. If anyone could help translate it, that would be fantastic. Thank you so much! 

lastException.txt

I also got this one at the same time. It's from Nisa's Perversions, so I should probably post it there.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

hi keep getting a script error

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5656, in perform_gen&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\wrappers\interactions.py", line 119, in _trigger_interaction_start_event&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\wickedwhims\sex\interactions\sex\route.py", line 107, in on_interaction_start&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\wickedwhims\sex\interactions\sex\route.py", line 171, in _attempt_sex_init&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\pre_sex_handler.py", line 190, in start_sex_interaction&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 89, in reset_sim&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1050, in on_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 120, in __exit__&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1050, in on_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4489, in on_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6721, in on_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\liability.py", line 53, in on_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 355, in release&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1070, in remove_owning_interaction&#13;&#10;KeyError: &lt;SI generic_consume_food id:16121 sim:&gt;&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

16 hours ago, VolsDoll said:

Hi there! First I'd like to say that I am massively in love with this mod and I refuse to play without it. However, I'm having a couple of issues. The first is that I updated both the game and the mod, but I'm still getting a pop up when I start the game that there's a new version of WW available and I should download it. It's not a serious issue for me, just slightly annoying. 

Secondly, I got this last exception today when I had my Sim go to the library. If anyone could help translate it, that would be fantastic. Thank you so much! 

lastException.txt

I also got this one at the same time. It's from Nisa's Perversions, so I should probably post it there.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Update WP and you should be fine.

31 minutes ago, pumpkinz69 said:

Hi, i downloaded the WickedWhims and it doesn't  work. So here's what i did: I downloaded the files and extracted them into the Sims 4 mods file, even the game is saying that the mod is active but i can't do anything. Did i do something wrong?
If someone could help me i would be grateful.

Game version?

On 9/17/2018 at 4:14 AM, Lovelybones19 said:

You need this for Lunar Eclipses penis to work also get rid of this ts4script\DG_RomanticStargazeScript hasn't been updated and fucks up your game, basemental drugs is also listed update it, TS4_Road To Fame -MOD- Beta update it or get rid of it. Hope this helps friendo and let me know if your in game penis is  working.?

Thx you so much. Unluckyly i deleted all of those file but my penis is still not woking :(