WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 minutes ago, Иоланта said:

Dear turbo when update WW can fix a bug with the mod there when you stick the mod in the game on the calendar the next day the weather disappears! You can fix it, and then I'm partly bored to stick out and stick the mod in the gamehear my request please!???

Looks fine to me.

2.png1.png

best ever mod created, i love it.

there is a simple bug, maybe a mistake, hope can be fixed, when you are having a date, you have to complete goals in order to get the dream date challenge, but  when the option "have sex with your date" pops. and I use wicked sims to complete the goal, something weird occurs. it says , sex animation failure and forced me to end the date early  in order to  fix the game.

after i pressed cancel date early. game and wicked backs to work normally.

note: this bug only appears when you are having a date, during other world events  works normally.

So far, so good. I've been playing for 3 hours almost nonstop, and haven't encountered issues. I have the g update of WW, and even the latest OLL animation update with the game updated to the last version (No seasons EP unfortunately).

The only issue I had, was the sims freezing while doing anything, but it seems it's not a WW issue, it's more a game issue. But I've been playing with origin offline and pausing whenever I felt that the sims might go freeze, and the game runs well, even on San Myshuno where my current sim couple lives.

Thank you for the update @TURBODRIVER

I had removed Wicked Whims completely a few weeks before the new expansion came out.   I purchased Seasons last week, and decided today that I would put wicked whims back on my game.  I have downloaded the most current version.  I can see options in build for the lot such as naturism and hypersexuality.  Nothing in game play mode comes up wicked whims options at all.   Anyone have any ideas how to get this working?

20 minutes ago, sillsimsaddict said:

I had removed Wicked Whims completely a few weeks before the new expansion came out.   I purchased Seasons last week, and decided today that I would put wicked whims back on my game.  I have downloaded the most current version.  I can see options in build for the lot such as naturism and hypersexuality.  Nothing in game play mode comes up wicked whims options at all.   Anyone have any ideas how to get this working?

Hmm, did you check whether script mods are enabled in the game settings menu? They automatically turn it off after a big update. Maybe the parts of WW that aren't script-based are working and the others aren't.

14 minutes ago, qlx said:

Hmm, did you check whether script mods are enabled in the game settings menu? They automatically turn it off after a big update. Maybe the parts of WW that aren't script-based are working and the others aren't.

Yes, I enabled them as soon as I added WW back.   So that's not the issue. 

7 hours ago, qlx said:

? thank you for that, I was quite taken aback when my sim started having sex with the flower bunny without even asking me! ?

06-22-18_11:01:01 PM.png

Should have added that as a tradition to the holyday. Then it wouldn't be a bug, it would be a "feature". ?