WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I tested out the Insatiably Lustful trait and, I don't know if my Sim just had a bad run or if it's working as designed, but after having sex, they always get an unsatisfying sex moodlet. So I went ahead and removed the trait and after having sex again, they got a satisfying sex moodlet.

Hoi so I had a few questions I wanted to ask it's been a bit since I last played and I usually just used the animations and not much else in the way of CC that some animators used.

Question 1: when downloading some animations from animators for example GreyNaya who has a download section for CC and some others might as well and Khlas and probably a few others I noticed that some have in their zip file CC used for some animations or Objects stuff like that. I noticed that some of the CC used can date back to 2017 when it was last modified. So I was just wondering should I not be installing that CC they used if it dates that far back or should I avoid using them in general? 

Question 2: I noticed as I was going through my list of things that would need updating that some Animation creators are no longer linked in the main WW page on all sites for example A trois and I think Lifeline was another? is there a reason like are their animations no longer working with WW or something?

Question 3: I noticed when it comes to certain animations some creators might say Required CC and might link like all the CC required but in some cases that CC that was like either no longer exists or just hasn't been updated in a long time. So are those CC's required or optional because I know some Creators say  some CC is Required for Certain Animations.

P.S I hope this is the right place to ask these questions .<_<  

On 2/19/2024 at 4:37 AM, Chris3411 said:

Idem gros problème d'initialisation de sex avec Nisa aucun lieu trouvé malgré la configuration des préférences, la fonction suivante des animations de WickedW ne marche pas non plus.
J'ai fait la mise à jour des animations même problème. J'ai donc tout désactivé sauf WickedW le problème et toujours présent. Enfin j'ai réparé le jeu mais rien n'y fait.

PS: Pas de messages d'erreurs

Salut Chris ,

J'ai aussi ce problème en jeu et j'utilise la version Patreon 180.1.

Cela fonctionne parfaitement  pour moi du moins quand mes sims connaissent les autres au moins à 50% d'amitié , donc problème avec Nisa et le système de prostitution car les clients et les prostituées ne se connaissent pas forcément.

J'ai remarqué aussi que quand on connais pas suffisamment un sim et que donc l'initialisation de sexe ne se fait pas , il suffit de cliquer sur un objet ou le sexe est autorisé et en choisissant le sim en question et là , cela fonctionne sauf si le sim ne veut pas ou qu'il doit partir.

Par contre , en mettant les panneaux "Sexe autorisé dans la pièce" je n'ai plus ce problème d'initialisation en résidence ou communautaires.

Edited by Angelus75
6 hours ago, successfulchiller13 said:

Question 1: when downloading some animations from animators for example GreyNaya who has a download section for CC and some others might as well and Khlas and probably a few others I noticed that some have in their zip file CC used for some animations or Objects stuff like that. I noticed that some of the CC used can date back to 2017 when it was last modified. So I was just wondering should I not be installing that CC they used if it dates that far back or should I avoid using them in general? 

Some of the cc is just decor and some are props for animations like dildos, etc., and they are pretty safe to download.

All the CC is optional and if you don't have them then those animations that use them become disabled.

On 15.02.2024 at 11:30, razzor69 said:

После обновления до 178a я больше не могу делать flash для других симов

все мои симы дома на 5 уровне эксгибиционизма, но они не могут этого сделать, это ошибка или что-то изменилось?

У меня так же (

Hello everyone !
I get an error message when I run my game with the WW update, and when I delete the file (the WW updated) my save starts without any problems. Has anyone had this problem too? I've already searched Google for the error message code, but couldn't find anything.

The error message is :  "loading error. Error code: 102:4809cdd1:65f7cf6. We recommend restarting the game"

And of course i've restarted the game (more than 3 times), butiI always have this message.

I have deleted the files localthumbs and everything, still doesn't work. And when i did deleted these files, i had and other error code 114:7044fc7f:e4ce0f75

Is there someone to help me ?
Because i don't understand what's going on 🫠

Thanks !

1 hour ago, eatmyhappiness said:

Hello everyone !
I get an error message when I run my game with the WW update, and when I delete the file (the WW updated) my save starts without any problems. Has anyone had this problem too? I've already searched Google for the error message code, but couldn't find anything.

The error message is :  "loading error. Error code: 102:4809cdd1:65f7cf6. We recommend restarting the game"

And of course i've restarted the game (more than 3 times), butiI always have this message.

I have deleted the files localthumbs and everything, still doesn't work. And when i did deleted these files, i had and other error code 114:7044fc7f:e4ce0f75

Is there someone to help me ?
Because i don't understand what's going on 🫠

Thanks !

Your game needs to be the current legal EA version download and not a codex copy.

If you have Nisa's Wicked Perversions it also has to be updated at the same time as WW.

33 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Your game needs to be the current legal EA version download and not a codex copy.

If you have Nisa's Wicked Perversions it also has to be updated at the same time as WW.

Thanks for your response !
Is it new for the current legal EA version  ? Because it worked before the new version of WW.

And my Nisa's wicked perversion is updated

anyone have an explanation for animations going out of sync? not played since yesterday but not na single one matches up regardless of who thecreator is and i dont mean a little bit out i mean wayyyy out as in both sims not even touching or next to each other?

In case anyone is wondering - yes, the latest Sims 4 update broke WickedWhims.

Turn off auto-update if you haven't updated the game yet, if you have updated the game, either wait for creators to release a new version of their mods, or play without mods for a while, until they do.

2 hours ago, Husk said:

In case anyone is wondering - yes, the latest Sims 4 update broke WickedWhims.

Turn off auto-update if you haven't updated the game yet, if you have updated the game, either wait for creators to release a new version of their mods, or play without mods for a while, until they do.

i havent updated any yet but the EA app doesnt let you play the current version regardless until u update

Just a reminder.....if you own the game on Steam, going offline in the EA app won't do you any good if you forget to go offline on Steam. I just forgot that Steam will update the game unless it's offline as well.

2 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

i havent updated any yet but the EA app doesnt let you play the current version regardless until u update

You used to be able to launch the game straight from the exe file instead of the launcher as long as you were offline. Did they fix that?

Hello!

I'm just doing some browsing as I wait for this mod to be updated. I did want to point out that before the update, I was having issues with sims not undressing their shoes when they undress their bottoms, which I made sure I had toggled on in the nudity settings. If there's time to look into that as well, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for all that you do.

6 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Just a reminder.....if you own the game on Steam, going offline in the EA app won't do you any good if you forget to go offline on Steam. I just forgot that Steam will update the game unless it's offline as well.

so we can't play the game via steam if it's not update ?

10 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

FALSE Mellor81

Disable automatic update of course ^^

You can play offline with EA App , even if there is an update , the proove.

Sorry , i'm french , my game and menu are in french.

EA App update sims 4

EaAppGameUpdate.jpg.5e8b10e821ec2f71ec87ffae8a8b286c.jpg

Go Offline

EaAppGoOffline.jpg.068d0fde01cd8ca5b278b9d7caa3b573.jpg

Mode offline and you can play

EaAPPOffline.jpg.9fca12f5b212cdacd6b6117285c6310b.jpg

Edited by Angelus75
14 hours ago, rebelscum00 said:

Every time I want to play this fucking 10 year old game, I can't because an update broke everything again.

I agree 100%, but EA is to blame, not the mods, and The Sims are not very mod friendly it seems.

5 hours ago, argankun said:

so we can't play the game via steam if it's not update ?

No, no - what I meant was, that you need to go offline on Steam, as well as with EA, so the game doesn't update and then WW will still work. If you're offline on both, then the game can't update, and the WW you're using will still work with the previous game version.

Edited by Sandatharius
12 hours ago, Faolon said:

You used to be able to launch the game straight from the exe file instead of the launcher as long as you were offline. Did they fix that?

no idea tbh, some french guy just posted a way to do it apparently so im going to take a look at that