WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Has anyone been experiencing issues with v178 and NPC's walking straight into their playable sim's house uninvited and asking for sex? It's happened to me four times over the last day or so.

So far all of the NPCs who have entered the house are friends with my sim (no strangers have done it, so far), but other than that I can't see a pattern to it.

Thanks in advance. I thought I'd ask here before emailing Turbo. 

Hello! Sorry for my English, this is Google Translate. I have MCCC installed and my relationship restrictions are lifted. Does this not work in WW or have I not found how to disable restrictions? My sims can do woohoo but can't have sex because they are blood relatives.

Edited by Mazaika
4 hours ago, Mazaika said:

Hello! Sorry for my English, this is Google Translate. I have MCCC installed and my relationship restrictions are lifted. Does this not work in WW or have I not found how to disable restrictions? My sims can do woohoo but can't have sex because they are blood relatives.

Supposedly, the last couple of WW updates removed the restriction against incest, but for me, I still had to keep the Inappropriate Unlock mod in my mod list, otherwise my Sims would refuse to interact sexually with their sisters. Also, you may have to give them the Incest Trait (under "Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Traits > Incest")

Edited by Sandatharius
2 hours ago, AACCL14 said:

Is anyone having issues with the mod not showing up at all? 

So, you're not seeing the Wicked Whims banner appearing in the upper right corner when you load in your save? You should have a *single* folder in your mods directory, containing TWO files - the wicked whims .tuning file and the wicked whims .package file. Those files should not be nested within yet another folder inside that one. You should have the "Wicked Whims Mod" folder, and only those two files inside it. In "Game Options > Other" make sure that "enable custom content & mods" and "script mods allowed" boxes are ticked. Click "apply changes". Exit the game and then start it again. You should also see the WW mod in the list of installed mods when you press the "View Custom Content" button just below those two options. If you aren't, then WW is not installed properly and the game isn't detecting it.

Edited by Sandatharius
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Has anyone figured out the whole strawberry/banana thing?  It's not random, as the same Sims trigger it every time.  I assumed it was based on some kind of attractiveness score but if it is, I sure can't make any sense of it.  Sims with nearly all the attractiveness traits checked off don't trigger it, while other Sims with very few attractiveness traits do.  I'm mystified.

Hey @TURBODRIVER, I play the public version of WW and know you have the option to send a dick pic to sims. I was wondering if you could/would ever make an option for female sims to send topless pics or even have sims sext back and forth? Just curious but I think that would be pretty cool if so.

Since yesterdays update I have lost my naturism on targets other than my playable chars. the nudity game option is checked but cannot ask or convince someone other than my own char to practice nudism or exhibitionism. please help, without that is kinda hard to do much.

12 hours ago, natokaay said:

Hey @TURBODRIVER, I play the public version of WW and know you have the option to send a dick pic to sims. I was wondering if you could/would ever make an option for female sims to send topless pics or even have sims sext back and forth? Just curious but I think that would be pretty cool if so.

No, ww only has the option to take a nude photo for Simhub in Patreon version , sending a dick pic comes from the khlas BDP mod.

Edited by Angelus75
7 hours ago, anon6289 said:

Has anyone been able to get panties to drop? I can't figure it out

No, you don't drop the panties, you have to pick them up when sims make love, or steal them from dressers and laundries to create your own collection.

4 hours ago, Nomames12 said:

has anyone had animations clearly load in and be recognized by WW but aren't accessible at all??? I don't know what this could be, is it common???

I just downloaded 2 new animation packs: Sqwerty and Whoonky, and none of them are showing up in WW. Normally, when the mod finds new animations have been loaded, it comes up as finding them when loading my save. I had no indication that the mod found any new animations at all, and I cannot find the authors' listing inside WW settings. Yet, they are listed as being in the mod list when I check it.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 4/4/2024 at 4:01 AM, Angelus75 said:

No, you don't drop the panties, you have to pick them up when sims make love, or steal them from dressers and laundries to create your own collection.

Is there a way to turn that aspect off? I find it really annoying.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I just downloaded 2 new animation packs: Sqwerty and Whoonky, and none of them are showing up in WW. Normally, when the mod finds new animations have been loaded, it comes up as finding them when loading my save. I had no indication that the mod found any new animations at all, and I cannot find the authors' listing inside WW settings. Yet, they are listed as being in the mod list when I check it.

I've had the same issue and I have no idea what it could be. it shows the animations are in the game but they don't show up in the ww settings or through starting a scene. I've tried to disable all other animations and some other mods I think might affect it but no luck. was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

p.s. there is a setting to turn off panties in Sex Settings

Edited by Nomames12

Hello, I have a problem with the animations of the mod, it works well but it does not recognize the animations that I download, the game does recognize them, the mod says to download new animations, 

but when I want to use them they don't appear

Has it happened to anyone else?

Do you know how to solve it?

I could probably get these guys into collecting panties (Especially those left behind by Jaqueline 😍🤣😂

I could also probably get Luke interested in collecting them too (He's the Romantic type)  And my sim selfie could prove to be something else I'm not by collecting panties too (He's already proven his willingness to show up at gay night clubs 👀)

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer