WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, ringfinger said:

I use this mod to make my Sims immortal. This is the "Immortal" character trait. Even though this mod is old, it still works great.  
https://modthesims.info/d/600339/immortal-trait.html

Or you could just turn of aging in the game settings. You might still die by lightning or trying to fix a broken dishwasher, though.

Ok. You don't need Inappropriate Unlock for teens. Does that mean we will have Lover's Bitch for Sims 4 soon? I am NOT using those other mods - just what is here. And if I delete Inappropriate Unlock is incest still available? I would REALLY like to inbreed a family until they were all just drooling morons like Charles II

8 hours ago, ernnyigtt06 said:

I installed the mod but sex is not working

Are you seeing "Make a Move" as part of the fly-out menu when you click on a Sim? Are you seeing the green and purple banners showing in the upper right corner of the screen when you first start your save, or a new game? When you click on the ground or floor, do you see "Wicked" and "Settings"? If you're not seeing any of that, then it isn't installed correctly.

On 1/3/2024 at 2:43 PM, sidfu1 said:

for the traits can someone  list
1. which you can get thru gameplay
2. which are store only
3. which are only thru the custonize window.

Play the game. It will all become apparent. Yes, I am an asshole.

On 1/3/2024 at 1:07 AM, GMac2021 said:

Ok. You don't need Inappropriate Unlock for teens. Does that mean we will have Lover's Bitch for Sims 4 soon? I am NOT using those other mods - just what is here. And if I delete Inappropriate Unlock is incest still available? I would REALLY like to inbreed a family until they were all just drooling morons like Charles II

Well I updated both my game and mods from quite old versions recently and incest wouldn't work without the unlock mod installed.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Well I updated both my game and mods from quite old versions recently and incest wouldn't work without the unlock mod installed.

I have found the same thing. 

On 12/26/2023 at 7:28 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It's my understanding that you no longer need the inappropriate unlock file with the newest versions of this mod. I removed it and the mod works fine.

Problem is that yes, the unlock is no longer needed for Teen sims, but it is still needed for anything flagged Incest to be allowed, which is literally any animation where there's 2 or more people and more than one are somehow related, so it doesn't matter if it's going full on Lannister/old royal families with it or an animation where a sister walks in on her sister screwing her boyfriend and no actual interaction between the siblings - they all get flagged with a hard no. Keeping the current Unlock Mod in to have settings to allow incest for some or all sims, but then teen interactions and all get screwed up and stop working in certain scenarios. So until somethings adjusted, or someone can tell me some other fix, it's a choice between Teen sims of age function fully or the ability to play animations with more than one family member in them/laugh at the chaos of some of the pairings NPC's get in to. 

On 1/2/2024 at 2:09 PM, heja said:

It's not a huge deal or anything, but with the latest update, "Talk about Fertility" has moved from Friendly->Small talk to the main interaction menu. That's not part of the changelist. Deliberate?

I saw this too and I didn't like this change.:angry:
  We just want to chat casually with someone and end up accidentally clicking on this option. :angry:
I wish there was a way to disable this dialog. 

8 hours ago, tokenblackgames said:

My game will not load at all with WW installed. I've reinstalled every mod one by one and it loads up until I install Wicked Whims and then I get an error message screen shot included

Screenshot 2024-01-10 024443.jpg

Try to find the problem with google entering the error code.

15 hours ago, tokenblackgames said:

My game will not load at all with WW installed. I've reinstalled every mod one by one and it loads up until I install Wicked Whims and then I get an error message screen shot included

Load WW alone and leave all the other mods out and test first.

Be sure to also download some animations, I install them in... /Mods/Wicked Animations 

Need to try and get WW to work alone in case of other mod conflicts.

Make sure WW is installed only one folder deep in mods.

/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/'Turbodriver Files Here'

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Load WW alone and leave all the other mods out and test first.

Be sure to also download some animations, I install them in... /Mods/Wicked Animations 

Need to try and get WW to work alone in case of other mod conflicts.

Make sure WW is installed only one folder deep in mods.

/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/'Turbodriver Files Here'

So I've tried that...no mods just Wicked Whims and only one animation and still the same error code.....I'm getting frustrated 

4 hours ago, tokenblackgames said:

So I've tried that...no mods just Wicked Whims and only one animation and still the same error code.....I'm getting frustrated 

Makes me wonder if you need to try doing a game repair also because that type of code is considered to be severe.

Have you also updated WW to the latest version?

On 1/10/2024 at 2:45 AM, tokenblackgames said:

Screenshot 2024-01-10 024443.jpg

To fix error 102 in The Sims 4, update the game to the latest version and clear the cache. Then, repair your game files. If you’re using mods, update all of your mods to the latest version. If error code 102 occurred after you added new objects to the game, remove them and restart the game.

On 1/11/2024 at 9:12 AM, Scorpio said:

Makes me wonder if you need to try doing a game repair also because that type of code is considered to be severe.

Have you also updated WW to the latest version?

Thank you for all of your help.... I preformed a clean game install and the problem was solved

Would it be possible to get a setting added that automatically adds fetishes to Sims when they age up into teen and then into young adult? Something like the Randomize setting, but a preset of selected traits that teens might receive when becoming a teen and then when they hit young adult, the ones that teens can't have, there's a chance they develop those traits? 

6 hours ago, soniplz said:

Can someone tell how to add WickedAttributes to the sims in my world (ramdoly) , i use the randomizer in the personalization menu but then all of the sims get all of the traits

With so many options, things can get confusing at time 😬

• First on individual sim of your choice. 
  • Under the WW icon will be option to add/remove Wicked attributes for that sim by name.
  • Do not select randomize. 

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, MissCee said:

Strange. I don't have this, and teens/Adults can have sex no problem with just the Inappropriate Unlock installed. I tried removing IU when it was announced that the latest version of WW didn't need it anymore, but it wouldn't work without it.

Edited by Sandatharius
33 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Strange. I don't have this, and teens/Adults can have sex no problem with just the Inappropriate Unlock installed. I tried removing IU when it was announced that the latest version of WW didn't need it anymore, but it wouldn't work without it.

You won't see, or need, that trait if you don't have the High School Years EP installed as it was made just for that specific pack.

Edited by Scorpio
Typo