WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, evillordbane666 said:

Thanks, it seems to be working now. I was doing them one at a time, and both were failing. Did them both at the same time, and I think it's working.

same happened to me. 

Hello,

I have a question. Since the last update i miss in the exihibition menu the flashing part. f.e. "flashing penis" or " flashing butt"

Is this a bug or ist it a new setting point ? My sims have exihibition and naturell level 5.

What can i do and have you an idea whats wrong

Thanks for help

17 minutes ago, girthypencil said:

Hi, I recently updated my WW with the latest version, but kept getting the "there's 0 sex locations available" error. I reverted to the older version and the problem disappeared.

Is anybody else having the same issue?

yes i keep having that error too 

6 hours ago, girthypencil said:

Hi, I recently updated my WW with the latest version, but kept getting the "there's 0 sex locations available" error. I reverted to the older version and the problem disappeared.

Is anybody else having the same issue?

I was also getting this. But it seemed to be either the house I was using, or the save game. When I tried a different save game, I didn't have this issue.

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I was also getting this. But it seemed to be either the house I was using, or the save game. When I tried a different save game, I didn't have this issue.

Yea I saw your post about it, so I tried some things around. Sadly I wasn't getting positive results. Glad I still had the previous version!😬

After installing I went to play and my sim was on the screen, the little avatar was gone. She was on date! I had to unenable mods, send her home.  I have update the wicked whims and the nisa. I really don't want to do the 50/50 and start over

On 16/02/2024 at 03:07, girthypencil said:

Due to "New sex autonomy location choosing logic" I almost always receive a message of 0 available locations, I also noticed that the NPCs are not having sex with each other with the same frequency as before.

Idem gros problème d'initialisation de sex avec Nisa aucun lieu trouvé malgré la configuration des préférences, la fonction suivante des animations de WickedW ne marche pas non plus.
J'ai fait la mise à jour des animations même problème. J'ai donc tout désactivé sauf WickedW le problème et toujours présent. Enfin j'ai réparé le jeu mais rien n'y fait.

PS: Pas de messages d'erreurs

Edited by Chris3411
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v178b [2024-02-19]

An offspring of one of my sims has green areola. None of the other sims on the lot, originals or offspring, have this issue. I know a particular set of CC can cause a similar problem, however, I got rid of them a while ago when something like this happened before. I've tried changing the default breast selection, etc, yet the issue persists. Any other suggestions to correct this would be welcome. 

Is there any way to limit NPCs autonomous joining of scenes up to a maximum of maybe 3 unless the player involved ?

Being in a Nightclub and everyone and their mother joining that 2 person affair in the bathroom and it growing to an 8 men orgy🤣, which is probably only the limit cause of animations, every single day I have visited that club is boring tbh.

Oh and it feels a bit more pronounced since I updated WW to v178b but could be my imagination.

I have a suggestion for the mod which I came up with

the nudity feature is great but I felt like it needs more

There should be a selectable trait in CAS where a sim won’t ever wear clothes, even if there’s a no nudity lot sign 

Is there any chance for a setting in the options to make everyone in town nude even if they don’t have the nudist trait

there should be an option in the settings to choose if sex and/or nudity will drop your fame in the get famous pack

Also is their any chance for CAS traits to be added in the future 

but anyway that’s my suggestions, hops you like them

Don't know if this has been reported elsewhere but .... started a game today (very fussy player) and got a wicked whims message saying that it was out of date (v178b) and I need to download v178c. Yet there's no v178c of wicked whims out there. Anyone know what the deal is?

Will also add something else in - for the last two months I've been getting this weird fatal error message saying there's a duplicate of the wicked whims mod in my files. Well, yeah, there is because if i don't extract the file that says "Wicked whims mod" and just have the wicked whims mod folder, the mod don't work. Anyone getting this also? The mod still works fine and nothing has crashed, so ....

Edited by taffster74

I would like to leave my feedback. I started using the mod again after years, and I see that what I consider to be the main flaws of the mod have been accentuated. 

Firstly, the mod should be divided into modules or allow certain functions to be completely omitted, such as 'nudism' or 'attraction' or aspiration... functions that I'm sure many don't use but are forced upon them. 

Secondly, the mod suffers from being anti-immersive, meaning, seeing the mod settings button along with the names of the animation authors or the meaningless names of the animations, all of this makes the mod seem disjointed. By the way, since the animations are made up of stages, with a beginning and a climax, why should any of those stages be selectable? It's unnecessary and confusing.

4 hours ago, mia753 said:

I would like to leave my feedback. I started using the mod again after years, and I see that what I consider to be the main flaws of the mod have been accentuated. 

Firstly, the mod should be divided into modules or allow certain functions to be completely omitted, such as 'nudism' or 'attraction' or aspiration... functions that I'm sure many don't use but are forced upon them. 

Secondly, the mod suffers from being anti-immersive, meaning, seeing the mod settings button along with the names of the animation authors or the meaningless names of the animations, all of this makes the mod seem disjointed. By the way, since the animations are made up of stages, with a beginning and a climax, why should any of those stages be selectable? It's unnecessary and confusing.

You can disable the nudity and attraction systems in the WW -> Settings -> Master Settings.

And even though I don't really understand your points of "anti-immersivness" animations, if you want to reduce the amount of times you have to see the Wicked... interaction you can go to  WW -> Settings -> Sex settings -> Sex relationship and enable Discreet Sex Mode

Does anyone have any idea what mod could give this error and how to fix it?

• Last Module Called: constraints.py
  • Last Function Called: interactions.constraints.Constraint._intersect_kwargs
  • Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'Constraint' object has no attribute '_require_carried'), CategoryID: constraints:1576
22 hours ago, websade said:

Hello!
Could you do some interactions with animals?
Dogs and horses, I think it would be cool lol

Well, that's up to the animators. Turbo has done one or two animations (unrelated to beastiality) within Wicked Whims, but it's the Individual authors' animation packs that determine what the content is. 

Edited by Sandatharius