WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

12 hours ago, Nomames12 said:

has anyone had animations clearly load in and be recognized by WW but aren't accessible at all??? I don't know what this could be, is it common???

7 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I just downloaded 2 new animation packs: Sqwerty and Whoonky, and none of them are showing up in WW. Normally, when the mod finds new animations have been loaded, it comes up as finding them when loading my save. I had no indication that the mod found any new animations at all, and I cannot find the authors' listing inside WW settings. Yet, they are listed as being in the mod list when I check it.

No difference, works as usual for me

I downloaded last animations of Creamy ans Stu and WW show up notification.

Image1.jpg.14a86666336b79171631b4757812b4e4.jpg

6 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Yep , in the settings of ww , you can disabled this feature.

Would you happen to know under what heading/location that would be? I've looked all through the settings, but didn't see anything pertaining to disabling that feature.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Would you happen to know under what heading/location that would be? I've looked all through the settings, but didn't see anything pertaining to disabling that feature.

Are you kidding me?

Very easy to find ...

Wicked-->Sex Settings-->Other Settings-->Panties collecting 

41 minutes ago, Angelus75 said:

Are you kidding me?

Very easy to find ...

Wicked-->Sex Settings-->Other Settings-->Panties collecting 

No. Not kidding you. Um.....thanks for the info.... 

Wicked Whims used to have a pubic hair feature for the WW body where you could go to a mirror and enable/disable/change colour/thickness etc. etc. Is that ability no longer in the mod? If it is, where do you make those changes? Also, other than completely changing Sims' skins, is there ANY way to disable the overgrowth default pubic hair on the female Sims' bodies? I really like the default WW body.....

UPDATE : Found the setting for the pubic hair, but still looking for some way to totally remove the overgrowth pubic hair that's on all the default female bodies.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 3/20/2024 at 12:25 AM, AdriftAtSea said:

Has anyone been experiencing issues with v178 and NPC's walking straight into their playable sim's house uninvited and asking for sex? It's happened to me four times over the last day or so.

So far all of the NPCs who have entered the house are friends with my sim (no strangers have done it, so far), but other than that I can't see a pattern to it.

Thanks in advance. I thought I'd ask here before emailing Turbo. 

I thought  i was the only one experiencing it, either my played sims have sex with each other or npcs keep coming to ask for sex, even when they are couple and in a club, they always refuse each other sex, i have taken an entire day to check the settings and read them but theres nothing to touch or change, i deleted every saved and got a new WW but same thing, i always have to click on npc couble in a club for them to have sex with each other, its frustrating because they keep asking each other and refusing but they want to, can someone help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I didn't found a way to make "join" 2 solos .. if it's simply not implemented it would be nice to have it.

I had this girl teasing in solo and the guy watching and starting to masturbate but no way to make him join the "party" :) he was frustrated ! (clicking "Join" interaction i got a message saying it wasn't possible) 

i reported an LE that ive been struggling with for weeks and after 3 days of extensive testing found the culprit to be an animation set, cant remember where from but it must have been loverslab as i dont download anywhere else so if anybody else has the set listed here i recommend removing as it is confirmed. or if you know who the author is let them know or send me in their direction so i can contact them myself.

Prot29_Set_Animations.package

Edited by Mellor81
added info
1 hour ago, Mellor81 said:

i reported an LE that ive been struggling with for weeks and after 3 days of extensive testing found the culprit to be an animation set, cant remember where from but it must have been loverslab as i dont download anywhere else so if anybody else has the set listed here i recommend removing as it is confirmed. or if you know who the author is let them know or send me in their direction so i can contact them myself.

Prot29_Set_Animations.package 1.3 MB · 0 downloads

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32419-prot29-animation-for-ww/

I have a teen male and adult female in a household (not related) that when I click a bed to have sex, it does nothing. The adult female can have sex with another adult female in the household but not the teen. When I next click on the bed I only get an option for NPC's. I have to run ww.fix to get it back to normal options, but if I repeat the process they still don't have sex. Teen sex switch is on. Teens/adults is on.  

1 hour ago, TJWarlock73 said:

I have a teen male and adult female in a household (not related) that when I click a bed to have sex, it does nothing. The adult female can have sex with another adult female in the household but not the teen. When I next click on the bed I only get an option for NPC's. I have to run ww.fix to get it back to normal options, but if I repeat the process they still don't have sex. Teen sex switch is on. Teens/adults is on.  

Even although the most current version of WW claims to not need the Inappropriate Unlock mod anymore, I found that it didn't work without it. Not sure if it's been that way for anyone else, but as soon as I put the IU mod back in, teens could then have sex with each other, or adults/young adults, relatives and Elders.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 4/13/2024 at 2:52 PM, FilthilyWholesome said:

What options do I need to select/deselect to have NPC's that visit my Sims lot inclined to have sex with each other?

Same issue i am having but guess no one is addressing it, npcs are married or in a relationship but they reject each other unless i am playing them

Edited by shishadotcom
25 minutes ago, shishadotcom said:

Same issue i am having but guess no one is addressing it

Just a guess but it could be their relationships aren't high enough yet to start sex.

WW uses a relationship score that needs to be met when it checks for matching sims pairs for sex.

Also depends on other settings like 'always accept' one green bar, privacy, pregnancy, kids on lots, open relationships, etc.

Give/cheat all your sims with the 'Sexually Alluring' reward trait, or just the sims you want to do it more.

Change the WW 'Autonomy Intensity' to 'Extreme', it's only a toggle so it won't stay green like the other WW settings.

(It changes a few other settings to make sex easier).

Add the WW lot trait 'Hypersexual' to any lots you want to see more action.

Disclaimer: Since I haven't updated my game or WW I can't be sure if all these tricks still work.

Study your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder for score info about Sims available for sex.

Look towards the end to see whats going on and work backwards.

I think sims need a score of 2.15 to be selected for sex pairs, unless it's been changed that is.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Just a guess but it could be their relationships aren't high enough yet to start sex.

WW uses a relationship score that needs to be met when it checks for matching sims pairs for sex.

Also depends on other settings like 'always accept' one green bar, privacy, pregnancy, kids on lots, open relationships, etc.

Give/cheat all your sims with the 'Sexually Alluring' reward trait, or just the sims you want to do it more.

Change the WW 'Autonomy Intensity' to 'Extreme', it's only a toggle so it won't stay green like the other WW settings.

(It changes a few other settings to make sex easier).

Add the WW lot trait 'Hypersexual' to any lots you want to see more action.

Disclaimer: Since I haven't updated my game or WW I can't be sure if all these tricks still work.

Study your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder for score info about Sims available for sex.

Look towards the end to see whats going on and work backwards.

I think sims need a score of 2.15 to be selected for sex pairs, unless it's been changed that is.

Thanks for your response 

I remember playing wickedwhims and in san mysuno you get random npcs hooking up randomly if they like each other without no romance or no conversation, i usually check because i have control npc mod, but this time around, the npcs have full romance, married couples, in a love relationship but they never have sex unless i am controlling the npc or i am in my played sim house...... You see them asking each other but they refuse and request the other partner and its been refuse but when i play the npc, you see them homping on each other every few mins..... I did not change the settings but still it didnt work.....THE ONLY SETTINGS I changed previously was asking dialogs....

4 hours ago, shishadotcom said:

Thanks for your response 

I remember playing wickedwhims and in san mysuno you get random npcs hooking up randomly if they like each other without no romance or no conversation, i usually check because i have control npc mod, but this time around, the npcs have full romance, married couples, in a love relationship but they never have sex unless i am controlling the npc or i am in my played sim house...... You see them asking each other but they refuse and request the other partner and its been refuse but when i play the npc, you see them homping on each other every few mins..... I did not change the settings but still it didnt work.....THE ONLY SETTINGS I changed previously was asking dialogs....

TURBO changed things in the latest WW version to make it more difficult for sex which is mostly why I haven't updated my game and mods.

I like the way WW version 1.77c works with less restrictions, FINALLY sims use the floor animations as they once did years ago.

Just when I get things working smoothly he makes another major change and it's back to square one.

EA sucks with their mod breaking updates so I've been playing Sims 3 instead.

If you've updated your game and WW you'll have to go through all the settings and try different things as WW is more fussy about privacy and sex locations now.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

there's a required update for sims today. did it break mods? i haven't updated my game yet but i don't want to in case it broke anything. sims is unplayable without ww imo. i know i can just play offline but i also wanna update my mods lol.

Edited by joohoneybun
15 hours ago, joohoneybun said:

there's a required update for sims today. did it break mods? i haven't updated my game yet but i don't want to in case it broke anything. sims is unplayable without ww imo. i know i can just play offline but i also wanna update my mods lol.

It works fine, you can update!

15 hours ago, joohoneybun said:

I don't have a lot of mods, but it certainly didn't cause any of the ones I have problems, or any WW issues in my game.

Edited by Sandatharius
Il y a 1 heure, Sandatharius a dit :

Je n'ai pas beaucoup de mods, mais cela n'a certainement causé aucun de ceux que j'ai rencontrés, ni aucun problème WW dans mon jeu.

Bonjour

J'ai mis a jour et je n'ai pas de souci, ce n'est que des correction de bugs...

Good morning
I updated and I have no problem, it's just bug fixes...
1 hour ago, Husk said:

It works fine, you can update!

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

I don't have a lot of mods, but it certainly didn't cause any of the ones I have problems, or any WW issues in my game.

thank you lovelies ♥

hi, this has almost definitely been asked in here before but i struggled to find any answers to it after a few pages - is there going to be a fix for the peeping toms soon? i havent played with WW in a while but i remember that when i last played about a year ago (potentially longer, im bad with time) the peeping toms stopped masturbating when peeping through the windows at my naked sims. i was hoping that wouldve been fixed by now, but i played again today and still had nothing. is there something i need to do to fix that or is it just a matter of waiting? thank you!