WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Question is anyone able to talk about Nudity (Naturism/Exhibitionism) between any sims? I been looking for that option all over and I can't seem to find it.
I have the Nudism Enthusiast trait and I have the Accomplished Nudist Aspiration and I still get nothing when interacting with other sims.

This is all I get when I interact with another sim I get no dialogue of anything to do with nudity/exhibitionism. I just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

1709477212104.png

Edited by Deamon9
21 minutes ago, Deamon9 said:

Question is anyone able to talk about Nudity (Naturism/Exhibitionism) between any sims? I been looking for that option all over and I can't seem to find it.
I have the Nudism Enthusiast trait and I have the Accomplished Nudist Aspiration and I still get nothing when interacting with other sims.

This is all I get when I interact with another sim I get no dialogue of anything to do with nudity/exhibitionism. I just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

1709477212104.png

It was moved to the friendly category.
Click friendly, more, and you'll see another wicked category there.
All the interactions are there

2 minutes ago, azoresman said:

THANK YOU! You have no idea how nuts this was driving me.

On 6/28/2016 at 3:13 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Just include 'lastException.txt' file that is created in Sims 4 Documents folder. Without it I cannot tell what is the problem.

Just no

lastException.txt

On 6/28/2016 at 3:13 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Just include 'lastException.txt' file that is created in Sims 4 Documents folder. Without it I cannot tell what is the problem.

Just no

lastException.txt stop sopy sex

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 30%)
Server\objects\components\inventory.py
Reason Error during inventory load (ObjectIDError: ID collision detected. ID:1060895712969842783, New Object:Book_Homework_Child:0x0eb90f07b34d605f, Existing Object:Book_Homework_Child:0x0eb90f07b34d605f)
MCCC Version 2024.1.1
WickedWhims Version v178c
On 3/3/2024 at 12:15 PM, jloblades said:
Exception Summary
Exception Date: 2024-03-03 19:03:49 Game Version: 1.104.58.1030-1.200.000.618.Release Category ID: looping_buffs.py:10
Recommended Action You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.
There are also one or more invalid tuning mods installed.
Please check the Broken Mods section below for the full list.
Delete them from your mods folder or see if the author has an updated version.
If it is a multi-package mod make sure you update all of them.

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
Reason The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'turbolib2/gizmos/looping_buffs' (turbolib2.gizmos.looping_buffs) cannot import name 'blueprintmethod' from 'sims4.utils' (C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\core.zip\sims4\utils.pyc) (ImportError: cannot import name 'blueprintmethod' from 'sims4.utils' (C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\core.zip\sims4\utils.pyc))
MCCC Version 2024.1.0
WickedWhims Version v178c
Mod Count 3929 packages, 24 scripts
⚠️ Broken Mods ⚠️

Each section contains a list of broken mods, if there are any. Check for updates for each. If no update is available or the update doesn't fix the exception, remove the mod.
If any mod file is part of a multi-part mod, you should update or remove all of it.
All paths are relative to the Mods folder.

Invalid Tuning Mods
Package File
\WickedWhims v178c - 28 February 2024 (591559)\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.packageShow Tuning
Invalid Tuning
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasLapDancingSpots
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasActiveDancer
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasActiveCharmer
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasDancingSpots
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_NoBarSupplies
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasOrderedSupplies
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_Cheat_NotTiredFromDancing
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasActiveBartender
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_DisabledTrashlets
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasActiveDancingDancer
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Perk_StripClub_HasAvailableLapDancingSpot

1--> Update your game version 1.104.58.1030 is obsolete  , actual version is 1.105.332.1020

2--> Update MCCC , actual version is 2024.1.1

3--> Latest version of Wicked whims is for game update 1.105.332.1020

4--> if you don't want the game update , use whicked whims 178b

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]
5 hours ago, argankun said:

how to get insatiably lustful attribute ? do i need to settings the npc first to do special behavior ?

Just click on WW --> Settings --> Wicked Attribute. You can add them to whatever sim you like by just clicking on that sim and doing this. 

On 3/3/2024 at 4:35 PM, azoresman said:

Ahhhh I just going through settings for this , wow , thx so much 

Is anyone else having a problem where all of their sims keep losing one of their strong preferences with the attractiveness system?  It's always one of the things they like, the dislikes seem to be unaffected.  Also one of my sims doesn't get the new fruit moodlet during sex, his two partners both get it but not him, every time, is there a way to fix him?

Hello, 

Figured I would ask here to see if anyone else has this problem. I noticed when going through the wicked whims settings that the cheat for "all sims nude enthusiast" or whatever that setting was called would enable itself for no reason despite me having not clicked on it. I even tried a new save game to try and see if it was the save game but it seems to happen even in the new game save.

Another thing to note here is that if I do start up a new save game and Wicked whims settings are all default I noticed that when clicking on the cheats setting for that it's off by default then when I leave the setting menu for wicked whims and just start to play normally then go back into the wicked whims settings and to that cheat it just toggles itself on?

So I was just curious if anyone else had this problem.

hello

Does anyone know if it is possible to prevent the sex animation from changing for sims not in the household when the NPC sex cheat option is used? I tried several things but the animations always change.

Thx i use google translate. :)

Hi! If 2 men and a woman (mmf) are having sex, then WW allows the use of animations for them by 2 women + a man (ffm). How to prohibit the use of ffm animation for mmf? I want men not to use animations for women.

turbodriver. Could you add a mini-game, the essence of it is to speed up or slow down the speed of sex, we must bring the Sim to orgasm.

Edited by alexlll

So one of my sims has a SimHub account, and I saw a notification that "sexy underwear" pics are the rage, which is all fine and good, however when I tried to have her take a "sexy underwear" picture, I noticed that the camera icon under the Wicked tab was not there, which is unfortunate. I was kind of expecting to have the sim I was playing take a sexy selfie or posed photo and post it to the Hub but apparently the only time the camera interaction is active is if your sim is engaged in "naughty behavior" of some kind, like sex or naturism, it would be nice if this could be extended to include "wearing sleep attire" or something.

Z0mBieP00Nani 

Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it."
"Are you saying we shouldn't hope?"
"I'm saying we should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open!”

Hope dies last.