WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, mikiyo said:

Ello!
Not sure if this interaction belong to Wicked Whims but ever since the new update(v167), the "Ask for Sex" interaction will come up often when any sims that is in flirty moods. Which can randomly overlap any active player Sims interaction queues. It will remove all others interaction the player queues up in favor of "Ask for Sex" interaction. Not sure if I would call it a bugs but it can be a bit annoying when doing a long interaction queues. Thanks.

That sounds like Wicked Whims sex autonomy. Lowering the autonomy intensity level should make it appear less often. If you still find it too annoying you could disable all player sims autonomy, that way the interaction will never come up and your played sims will only have sex when you tell them to

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
1 hour ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

That sounds like Wicked Whims sex autonomy. Lowering the autonomy intensity level should make it appear less often. If you still find it too annoying you could disable all player sims autonomy, that way the interaction will never come up and your played sims will only have sex when you tell them to

Ello!
Mhm I was thinking of that option but I'm unsure which options to disable player sims Autonomy, I don't want to completely disable NPCs sims autonomy. Under the "Autonomy Setting" is it the first main option or is it under "Autonomy Intensity Presets" first option?. Thanks.

"Nevermind! Just figure out. Control+Shift player sims, under Wicked-Sex-Disable for Sex Autonomy work like a charm. Thanks for answering."

Edited by mikiyo
1 hour ago, mikiyo said:

Ello!
Mhm I was thinking of that option but I'm unsure which options to disable player sims Autonomy, I don't want to completely disable NPCs sims autonomy. Under the "Autonomy Setting" is it the first main option or is it under "Autonomy Intensity Presets" first option?. Thanks.

"Nevermind! Just figure out. Control+Shift player sims, under Wicked-Sex-Disable for Sex Autonomy work like a charm. Thanks for answering."

The ctrl+shift is a manual option for individual sims, but there should be a setting to turn it off automatically for all of them. IIRC player sims and NPCs autonomy have separate settings to disable/enable them. I would check it in my game and tell you the exact settings, but I've just got a new PC and have yet to install everything again ?

1 hour ago, ronald4adp said:

I do have 227 animations , but WHAT is 3+  ?  Excuse my ignorance.   Do you have an author and filename ? 

I have like 2k animations lol

Anyways What I mean is that animations that include 3 sims/actors don't play.

MMF,FFM Animations work

Just not any mmmf or fffm and more don't work.

This problem started after I downloaded the update.

And this goes for all sex animations.

Edited by Electric Aether
Grammar

With new version, sims no longer watch sex or rarely do.  When asking them to watch sex they refuse which never happened with last version.  If it was other playable sim, the option to watch sex is greyed out despite being very open to watching and joining in with version 166f.  No way to fix this, have messed with settings many times over.  Even reset the settings to base, saved, deleted localthumbcache.package files just in case and loaded the game.  Didn't fix the issue.  Redid all settings without importing settings and still did not fix the issue.  Hope there will be a fix for this in next version.

Edited by khanc24
2 hours ago, dc_joker said:

Is there a hotkey that allows you to enable or disable the headline effect?

Yes, on the main selection panel just beneath the settings control option,  I think.  Option for headline effects on, or headline effects off.  I've seen it like a zillion times so I know its there, apologies if I'm not remembering correctly.

Honestly v167c isn't as enjoyable as v166f.  I would love to downgrade back to v166f but I unfortunately deleted that version thinking v167c would be better.  Does anyone still have v166f around to share?  I feel v166f was a more stable version of whims and would love to go back to using that.  Many thanks.

9 hours ago, carnation77 said:

This is version 166f straight from my garbage bin lol

No idea is reverting to this version might mess up the files in the wickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package 78.22 MB · 8 downloads

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 2.4 MB · 7 downloads

Thanks, much appreciated.  Reason I prefer v166f cause it was a bit more stable for me.  v167c introduced cool new concepts like inviting sims to watch, start sex with more than 1 sim for 3somes and new buffs during sex.  That being said v167c had a couple particular issues that broke the mod for me:

1.  Sims who have high friendship/romance with playable sim now ignore sex and no longer come over to watch (i.e., whims logo with a slash through it appears over their head).  Even when asking them to watch they refuse.  Playable sims part of family also have this problem and the option to watch sex is greyed out with reason being they aren't interested.  Normally not an issue with multiple romantic interests in family who usually watch and join in the fun when running v166f.
  2. Broke my whims saved profiles for easy import.  Settings turned off are turned back on.
  3. Resetting whims to base mod settings, saving, exiting game, deleting cache files, restarting, manually setting personal preferences didn't fix first mentioned problem.
30 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

All other settings equal, is there a lot less asking to join in 167c compared to 166f, or is it just me?

My sim had 3 other sims asking to join in when she and her boyfriend were having sex in the toilets....could be my settings though.

On 12/24/2021 at 10:49 PM, khanc24 said:

Honestly v167c isn't as enjoyable as v166f.  I would love to downgrade back to v166f but I unfortunately deleted that version thinking v167c would be better.  Does anyone still have v166f around to share?  I feel v166f was a more stable version of whims and would love to go back to using that.  Many thanks.

The author of this mod feels that the older versions are inferior. At his request we will delete any older versions of this mod that are uploaded as piracy (since it is against the will of the original author).

Hi, I have a problem on 'Naked in Onsen Hot Springs' function.
It's work perfect in my controlled sims, but not NPCs.
Sims are Nudity Enthusiasts setting is enabled, and I even try add trait to that NPC sims, but still no work.

And I have another problem on window peeping.

I've ask someone encounter this problem before, but he say it have solve when mod update, but still not work for me now.

Getting into CAS and removing abs and making my sim more like her preferences (small butt, light, small bosom) are getting totally ignored once she is out of CAS.
This is not a bug report, more of a question (Why is whatever ignoring the CAS-choices)

There is no control for masculine / feminine, but wickedwhims says my sim is 14 percent masculine, in red.

If someone could point me to the control making a sim more feminine, besides the usual body-parts....

Large shoulders and a rail-thin-body make them look more masculine, but looks don't count (apparently)

??

Thanks in advance

TLDR

Are there controls to

1. make a sim more masculine or feminine by wickedwhims standards

2. remove abs

not pregnant, not a ghoul nor a witch

1754541878_notpregnant.thumb.png.f6089c94d0c766bd45ab37bba42dfcf6.png

My new paintshop isn't really working well enough for this yet. It was supposed to say "Not Pregnant" "No presets (I don't think)"

Edited by 2dk2c.2
11 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Are there controls to

1. make a sim more masculine or feminine by wickedwhims standards

2. remove abs

1. Looks, as you've said, don't count. The options that seem to control whether a Sim is perceived as feminine or masculine are those under gender settings and the kind of clothing, hairstyles, accessories, etc. that they wear:

Untitled-1.jpg.439ef1a7304230a162e8aadf19ec9c60.jpg Untitled-3.jpg.360173d9a17cce34d05166a9e72c32f5.jpg

2. Abs will always appear when the Sim's fitness bar is over 50% no matter their gender or frame. The closer they are to 100% fitness and the less fat they have, the more noticeable the abs will be. If you don't want them to have abs put their fitness bar below 50% and don't let them do any kind of exercise that would make them gain muscle.

Untitled-3.jpg.94ebc8f1a8ec79f430c2431c2f6b6aae.jpg

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
2 minutes ago, Latuda said:

I already asked the question a few weeks ago and got no answer. Am the only one in the notification wall to see as 4665/5790. Like I'm not downloading all the content. Screenshot spoiler

Sreenshot.png

Do you have any that are disabled or changed the number of people who can be in sex acts through the settings, which will disable some of the animations?

?

1 hour ago, wewewewee said:

Great mod! One question, how do i disable sex notifications when some random NPC starts having sex?

The only thing I have seen that I believe might disable that is found under 

Wickedwhims Settings ---> Sex Settings---> Autonomy Settings ---> scroll to the bottom. There is an option called 'Sex Autonomy Notifications' that might be what you're looking for