WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

13 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Fiddle a bit with the new positioning system and some animations can actually work pretty well even with a significant height difference between the sims involved. 

WW just reset height to normal for both sims when play anims, all default animations is messy, but still I like height differences

somebody tried REDHEADSIMS CASFeetUpBootsHeelsSlider? It's supported by WW? can we combine simple height slider and heel slider?

11 hours ago, VarkaDastral said:

Hello  I have a little problem :( Every time i want to access my newly purchased strip club, my game crash.. i of course made the WW Update.
it said "Error code : 123:13a2f554:223d088e."

I reload the game but nothing changes.
If anyone can help, thank you !

Again of world of information is missing:  What strip club: name and version, ditto for sims 4 and WW.

AND

What happens as you remove the club. If the game is  working again, You have your answer. Go to the author of this item. 

6 hours ago, 0xAF said:

WW just reset height to normal for both sims when play anims, all default animations is messy

I don't use the WW height slider reset, the height slider I use isn't compatible with it in any case. The height difference between those sims is preserved in that video, I just used the new positioning feature to move the sims to minimize clipping and misalignment. 

6 hours ago, 0xAF said:

WW just reset height to normal for both sims when play anims, all default animations is messy, but still I like height differences

somebody tried REDHEADSIMS CASFeetUpBootsHeelsSlider? It's supported by WW? can we combine simple height slider and heel slider?

I tried the REDHEADSIMS CASFeetUpBootsHeelsSlider awhile ago, it seemed to work fine with WW and other sliders. I just didn't like that you had to then use platform shoes for every outfit, or else they float above the ground when walking in normal shoes, or barefoot. I've tried/used so many different sliders, I can't recall exactly what other sliders I had in combo with it.

hi After updating WW. My game keeps crashing every minute (CTD) I got all my big mods updated even small ones just half I tested the game  With Ww and my other mods its the same then tested my mods without WW. It worked however when I install WW the crash bake! After 1 minute or an romance interaction .... I got this error on LE assistant ... Any help well be a life saver

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Basement all drugs&gangs$mccc&Ui cheats&Perversions mod etc.. On last update .... Here's some files that may help

lastException.txt lastCrash.txt lastCleanException.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

2 hours ago, KING2757 said:

hi After updating WW. My game keeps crashing every minute (CTD) I got all my big mods updated even small ones just half I tested the game  With Ww and my other mods its the same then tested my mods without WW. It worked however when I install WW the crash bake! After 1 minute or an romance interaction .... I got this error on LE assistant ... Any help well be a life saver

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

Basement all drugs&gangs$mccc&Ui cheats&Perversions mod etc.. On last update .... Here's some files that may help

lastException.txt 6.08 kB · 1 download lastCrash.txt 48.01 kB · 0 downloads lastCleanException.txt 57.83 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.11 MB · 0 downloads

The LE assistant is telling you what's wrong. You need to find and remove the file named "TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination." You need to make sure you delete mods BEFORE updating and then delete the localthumbcache file found in the TS4 game folder. 

1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

The LE assistant is telling you what's wrong. You need to find and remove the file named "TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination." You need to make sure you delete mods BEFORE updating and then delete the localthumbcache file found in the TS4 game folder. 

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (6): S china dress v2.package, S-AllureOR_BraSports.package, S-AllureOR_BraletteValentine.package, S-AllureSD_CleavageOverlays.package, wild_guy TanlinesTop.package, wild_guy Vaginas.package.....get rid of these duplicates.....also jens wicked jobs is broken....get rid of it as it will never be updated....also check any slider mods are up to date....jens is the main culprit though....also delete localthumbcache.pkg file every time you add or delete stuff from the mods folder....

3 hours ago, KING2757 said:

lastException.txt 6.08 kB · 1 download lastCrash.txt 48.01 kB · 0 downloads lastCleanException.txt 57.83 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.11 MB · 0 downloads

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (6): S china dress v2.package, S-AllureOR_BraSports.package, S-AllureOR_BraletteValentine.package, S-AllureSD_CleavageOverlays.package, wild_guy TanlinesTop.package, wild_guy Vaginas.package.....get rid of these duplicates.....also jens wicked jobs is broken....get rid of it as it will never be updated....also check any slider mods are up to date....jens is the main culprit though....also delete localthumbcache.pkg file every time you add or delete stuff from the mods folder....

HEY, YOU!!

Yes, you. Put down whatever it is you're doing and pay attention.

A NEW PATCH IS EXPECTED TODAY.

This is gonna break shit. Again. So once more, with feeling...

Turn OFF automatic updates. It shouldn't be on in the first place. Leave it off from now on.

Once we're in the last hour or so before the patch, usually ~1pm EDT, go to Offline Mode. This will cut you off from the gallery, but you'll still be able to play. There is no need to mucking about with Windows networking settings. Offline mode is fine. If Origin still complains that you need to update to play, you're not in offline mode.

One caveat to that, Origin does need to phone home at least once per boot. So if you have to restart Windows for some reason, you may need to drop out of offline mode for a moment for it to connect. Fine. Just remember to put it back.

Go to the official forums. There's usually a big thread discussing broken and updated mods with each new patch. You can't discuss NSFW mods like this or Nisa's there, but there's going to be a lot of other mods you're using that you need to keep track of. Bookmark the thread.

On top of all that, Google is your friend. Search for your mods. Check their pages. Some mods may be delayed, or (sadly) straight up abandoned. So it goes.

If you wanna PLAY, it could be up to a week to let everything shake out. Then you can update with confidence.

Let someone else break their game. You're busy lewding sims. ?

8 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Where i can find it cuz its not in my mods folfer im sure that I deleted the. Old files before updating .. I tried to update it 3r times already and its the same problem anyway to fix this?

7 hours ago, procian said:

i deleted wicked job right after posting .. And I'm sure that I deleted all the duplicates using MCD I'll try rescan again and see ty. For help.. I'll update if it's fixed 

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

HEY, YOU!!

Turn OFF automatic updates. It shouldn't be on in the first place. Leave it off from now on.

Once we're in the last hour or so before the patch, usually ~1pm EDT, go to Offline Mode. This will cut you off from the gallery, but you'll still be able to play. There is no need to mucking about with Windows networking settings. Offline mode is fine. If Origin still complains that you need to update to play, you're not in offline mode.

One caveat to that, Origin does need to phone home at least once per boot. So if you have to restart Windows for some reason, you may need to drop out of offline mode for a moment for it to connect. Fine. Just remember to put it back.

Go to the official forums. There's usually a big thread discussing broken and updated mods with each new patch. You can't discuss NSFW mods like this or Nisa's there, but there's going to be a lot of other mods you're using that you need to keep track of. Bookmark the thread.

On top of all that, Google is your friend. Search for your mods. Check their pages. Some mods may be delayed, or (sadly) straight up abandoned. So it goes.

If you wanna PLAY, it could be up to a week to let everything shake out. Then you can update with confidence.

I haven't played it cuz this problem since last update a month or so. Now there is another update ! I'll stuck with 1.66 till I get the problem fixed and I hope it'll .

9 hours ago, procian said:

1 hour ago, KING2757 said:

i deleted wicked job right after posting .. And I'm sure that I deleted all the duplicates using MCD I'll try rescan again and see ty. For help.. I'll update if it's fixed 

I found some duplicates I guess I didn't see them .. I deleted them and now I'm sure there's no duplicates at all ... Localthumb as well ... And the problem is there its just keeps saying

'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination' contains incorrect/outdated information.
This time it crashed after having sex w/WW and sometimes its 1 minutes after starting the game i got tired from trying random fixes in Google that didn't work for me ... Still after deleting WW the game runs smoothly with no problem I hope there's a fix for this cuz literally I CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT WW .. 

2 hours ago, KING2757 said:

I found some duplicates I guess I didn't see them .. I deleted them and now I'm sure there's no duplicates at all ... Localthumb as well ... And the problem is there its just keeps saying

'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination' contains incorrect/outdated information.
This time it crashed after having sex w/WW and sometimes its 1 minutes after starting the game i got tired from trying random fixes in Google that didn't work for me ... Still after deleting WW the game runs smoothly with no problem I hope there's a fix for this cuz literally I CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT WW .. 

I'd check all your LittleMsSam mods are up to date....In fact I'd check every mod your using.....

WW is ok...the crashes are caused by another mod that is broken.....I'd remove all the mods and try with ww....to be honest any mod dated earlier than 2019 is probably broken...unless you can find an updated version....notice you also have a few slider mods...They all updated?

14 minutes ago, procian said:

I'd check all your LittleMsSam mods are up to date....In fact I'd check every mod your using.....

They're ..  I have over 200 mods dunno how I'll do that some of them don't have update .... Isn't there a way to know which mod is conflicting with WW Or its WW himself ... Cuz without it the game works fine :c

10 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

HEY, YOU!!

Strange, you said it broke everything... All Mods I have, WW, MCCC, Nisa's, Basemental, AEP, Red Apple Net, works just fine after the update!