WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

17 hours ago, shanester88 said:

Is this working with the Star Wars add-on?  I have been trying for a while to search and find a basic answer and I'm apparently too stupid to figure it out.  LOL

TIA

So far as I can see I have had a few Alien affairs you just can't get pregnant or get another pregnant while in Batuu which is cool cause the postage for child support would suck lmao

On 9/23/2020 at 11:37 AM, Jasjobie said:

Hello, I will soon no longer know what to do. I got all the mods out and the game repaired. And still have the problem with the period tracker. This is mom and daughter now

20200923_162317.jpg

20200923_162257.jpg

I am not a coder but did notice a f*cked up issue with this was playing with pregnancy in simple mode had the period tracker on the phone didn't have it on game with other mode wonder if it got reversed in the scramble to fix the update break

20 hours ago, ChocoBetty said:

Thanks for the reply. I just didn't know the term "off the grid" in the context of the game and that it was the name of a lot trait. But thanks so much for making the effort to run it through google translate. I actually only use a online dictionary for terms or words. But with the game it often doesn't work very well because certain packs have very different names in German. An example is "Nifty Knitting" which is "Schick mit Strick" in German which would translate to English as something like "Posh with rope" or whatever the translation program can come up with. That's partially a reason why I write in English. I just think it's good to let people know that it isn't my native tongue so I get caught some slack is something is unclear.

I'm sorry you lost your legacy save. It sucks when there's something you poured hours, days, weeks of even months in and then you can't use it anymore. I sometimes wish they would offer more save options. And there are times when I wished that there were some kind of auto safe in the background or if you leave the game paused for a certain amount of time it would get saved. Unfortunately I'm not very good with the technical side of saving a game and how to maybe have a second one in another place in case the file gets too bugged. I hope you get what I mean.

I was reminded that I should ask how to load older saves, My game keeps many saves but I do not know if I can actually load them.

The other day I just deleted the newer save-files, and the game reverted back to when I first bought the base game (no custom buildings, all custom sims gone, no one knew anyone.)

So at least I know never ever to do that again.

------------------

"Posh with rope" was funny, I don't know why. I'm thinking of velvet-ropes for queues, or maybe I'm supposed to be imagining kinky sex?

nifty is an english word for a word I only saw in a volkswagen commercial, as a car passes, the guy sighs, "Nifty".

aus ges (something)

Capture.JPG.877577f3f5670f4fe0573df7ccb33ef7.JPG

Capture.JPG.26d9fc43a02b87ba6342ea23d383c540.JPG

Besides the bored emote I wrote about above, and something strange with partially blacked-out penises

(It's like they're wearing a condom that doesn't fit right,

and "Pubic hair" settings do not help)Noir and dark, AF, thick-average.

Capture.JPG.3d953187623a20138e2bf36f95db0ee0.JPG You probably see how *some* parts seem OK.

With-skin, without-skin, it makes no difference.

The "model" is just standing there (for the picture) in case it's relevant.

It's a thing! Seriously! Not like a sasquatch sighting. >>>!!! Custom colors for bodies mess it up.

Using any color built into the game, fixes it!! Geez. OK cross one off my list.

One other thing, autonomous wickedwhims woohoo is always accepted but rarely works.

My sim waves at me demanding something, and they just stand there.

But sex in the exact same spot that *I* initiate works.

13 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I was reminded that I should ask how to load older saves, My game keeps many saves but I do not know if I can actually load them.

The other day I just deleted the newer save-files, and the game reverted back to when I first bought the base game (no custom buildings, all custom sims gone, no one knew anyone.)

So at least I know never ever to do that again.

------------------

"Posh with rope" was funny, I don't know why. I'm thinking of velvet-ropes for queues, or maybe I'm supposed to be imagining kinky sex?

nifty is an english word for a word I only saw in a volkswagen commercial, as a car passes, the guy sighs, "Nifty".

aus ges (something)

Besides the bored emote I wrote about above, and something strange with partially blacked-out penises

(It's like they're wearing a condom that doesn't fit right,

and "Pubic hair" settings do not help)Noir and dark, AF, thick-average.

You probably see how *some* parts seem OK.

With-skin, without-skin, it makes no difference.

The "model" is just standing there (for the picture) in case it's relevant.

It's a thing! Seriously! Not like a sasquatch sighting. >>>!!! Custom colors for bodies mess it up.

Using any color built into the game, fixes it!! Geez. OK cross one off my list.

One other thing, autonomous wickedwhims woohoo is always accepted but rarely works.

My sim waves at me demanding something, and they just stand there.

But sex in the exact same spot that *I* initiate works.

To recover a save: click on "load game", select your save and click on "recover save", choose what save you want to recover and click "recover".

Spoiler

552691770_Screenshot2020-09-2516_36_40.png.d855583915f1bf77eb767e1e8238478c.png1943805793_Screenshot2020-09-2516_39_58.png.e205cd2ed08345fb5c736d2d43dfcbf7.png

I don't think your sims being bored has anything to do with this mod.

The black penis is caused by conflicting or unsupported skin tones mods.

You need to check your autonomy awareness settings (under sex settings), to get autonomous woohoo. I have always accept off and I have only autonomous woohoo happening in my saves.

Spoiler

settings.jpg.bbf15438d10514917e42429a064d8a1f.jpg

Need help here, installed latest version along with the correct version of the game, with animations installed too.
When clicking on floor, bed etc, the option for sex is not there, as shown in screenshot below.
I have also double checked that the animations have bed and floor animations included.

Tried ww.fix command, button reappears but when as soon as I command them to interact with another sim for sex, the button disappears and the sim ignores my command
Sim can only solo play but the animation is bugged

What am I doing wrong?

111.png

Hey, Turbodriver. Small question here.
I've created a set of animations located on the tail of Penelope (Strangerville), but nothing appears.
I'm gonna check if I wrote the right WWID but in the meantime, I hope you will be able to scratch off that thought outta me : Are shell buildings can be used as sex location?

On 9/25/2020 at 3:46 PM, Frostbite10 said:

Need help here, installed latest version along with the correct version of the game, with animations installed too.
When clicking on floor, bed etc, the option for sex is not there, as shown in screenshot below.
I have also double checked that the animations have bed and floor animations included.

Tried ww.fix command, button reappears but when as soon as I command them to interact with another sim for sex, the button disappears and the sim ignores my command
Sim can only solo play but the animation is bugged

What am I doing wrong?

111.png

with testing cheats on shift click the bugged object reset object then reset both sims works for me

is the option climax ending compatible with continiu progression after climax so for example u get two climax?

And i think i found a bug, whenever i have to go to school and someone is peeping through the window i get asked if i want to leave school early but no matter if i say yes or no i stay home

i still can retry to go to school tho

Hi, Can you help me? I hace this error when i try to open the sims 4.

Game Version: 1.66.139.1020, WickedWhims Version: v158f
09/27/20 02:33:18 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 68, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 28, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v158f\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function

44 minutes ago, Paulola said:

Hi, Can you help me? I hace this error when i try to open the sims 4.

Game Version: 1.66.139.1020, WickedWhims Version: v158f
09/27/20 02:33:18 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 68, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 28, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v158f\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function

WW is now 158g ;)

I have this problem where the males and females dont stick to their current position when the next animation starts.

Like in the screenshots you can see the first one is correct, when it switches to the next animation the female puts on a strap on and they switch positions.

I usually have it set to "Sex Identity Based", I also tried "Sim Specific Gender Recognition" and set the female as female and the male as male but its still happening.

Anyone got any idea how( or if ) i can fix this?

2771.jpg

15 hours ago, moebius989 said:

Is there anyway to disable Gay interactions? Or to limit them to a minimal?

WW Settings/Sexx Settings/Cheats:
Always Accept: (1 Bar uses gender rules) (2 bars may ignore genders for group sex?)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings: Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/Advanced Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON (OFF will ignore sims gender preference settings)

These global switches disable all the random gay sex happening with non-gay sims.

As long as the sims gender preferences are set to the opposite sex.

I use MCCC to check or change sims gender preferences on the fly.

Or the method above mentioned by Wild Guy.

Keep in mind the game itself will sometimes generate gay sims at random and I've also had some get their gender preference switched back to gay after I made them straight.