WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 9/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, YATTAY said:

I make some post like this before - Is there any way to change the percentage of "failing" condoms and birth control pills? Even using the trails that supposedly increases this chance of failure, the percentage is very low, I know it will "break" the realism of the mod, but I need the condom to "rip" to continue the story of my child-hating sim. - I thought for a moment and came to the conclusion that you don't exactly need to edit the values, but perhaps add an option to sabotage the condom, because there are people who really screw the condom to "force" a pregnancy that your partner doesn't want.

I love to see more options like this too

Is there some planned fix for the attractiveness reset bug? What happens is the attractiveness preferences set by me keep resetting to either some default values, to random preferences, or even to none at all, each time for no absolute reason (don't know what triggers that) 

Sorry if I sound rude, it's not my intention, but this has become really frustrating. Sometimes the preferences last, sometimes don't. I had to reset them already three times just today 

@LadyUzu

Can you give us list of script mods you got installed, along with description what was going on when error was thrown?

All I can see is something related to occult and traits. My guess spellcaster occult Sim is involved. However, even unmodded game (especially 1.55.108 ver.) is buggy as

funk. Since this lastException is basically repeating itself, on 2 sec intervals or so, my guess is outdated mod. However, I cannot state it with 100% accuracy without

further info.

So please, provide us with script mod list and description of what was going on when error occured. Thank you.

Addendum:

I've snooped your activity on forum (appologize for that) and noticed you're active on Nisa's forum. Try disabling said mod and see if error occurs in new save.

Make new game, save it and try to recreate situation that was causing error. If you don't get error, guess that's the problem there.

3 hours ago, Ryuuki123 said:

hello, i have problem with the duration of sex. before my sims got married and had sex with an  npc player, the progress animation is normal. like 5 minutes real time before climax animation. but why after my sims got married and sex with his wife, the progress of animation became fast! like sex 1 minute immediately switch to climax animation. why?

Heh. Realism? Jk,Never heard of that one before. Try going into your whicked whims sex and animation settings and confirming what you have set for duration etc.

2 hours ago, GosnZvizn said:

@LadyUzu

Can you give us list of script mods you got installed, along with description what was going on when error was thrown?

All I can see is something related to occult and traits. My guess spellcaster occult Sim is involved. However, even unmodded game (especially 1.55.108 ver.) is buggy as

funk. Since this lastException is basically repeating itself, on 2 sec intervals or so, my guess is outdated mod. However, I cannot state it with 100% accuracy without

further info.

So please, provide us with script mod list and description of what was going on when error occured. Thank you.

Addendum:

I've snooped your activity on forum (appologize for that) and noticed you're active on Nisa's forum. Try disabling said mod and see if error occurs in new save.

Make new game, save it and try to recreate situation that was causing error. If you don't get error, guess that's the problem there.

No worries!

This LE happened as soon as I started my save with the house full of prostitutes using Nisa's mod. As I wrote in their forum I basically couldn't use some functions of the mod (clients call,  I accept their requests  but they won't come to the house and  the "servicing call" disappear after 5 sim minutes as if I deleted the action... and it goes on like that, never changing).  

But in these days I had a lot of LE all just happening in random occasions; sims just walking, or while my sim's going to autonomously have sex with NPC or while sims got stuck without moving for like 5 or 10 sims hours 

scripts:

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Nisa wicked perversion

-sigma1202 solar panel

-roburky Meaningful stories

- simrealist sim national bank

-turbodriver wickedwhims

- Nisak lot trait extender

-littlemssam more visitors

-littlemssam gender and more lot traits

-littlemssam quick shower bath

-littlemssam snorkel everywhere

-littlemssam roommates 

-littlemssam first love

-littlemssam auto repair

-littlemssam ultrasound scan

- no empty venue when arriving

- basemental drugs

- sacrificial road of fame

- sacrificial hoe it up 

- sacrificial life's drama

- mccc (all) 

- c82 eat raw food

- leap to arms

4 hours ago, Ryuuki123 said:

hello, i have problem with the duration of sex. before my sims got married and had sex with an  npc player, the progress animation is normal. like 5 minutes real time before climax animation. but why after my sims got married and sex with his wife, the progress of animation became fast! like sex 1 minute immediately switch to climax animation. why?

There are several settings that affect this.  Getting married isn't one of them.

Player Sex Duration

NPC Sex Duration

Animation Duration (don't recommend changing this)

Sex Progression (I recommend 'Full')

After Climax Sex Progression (I recommend 'enabled')

So if you set 'Player Sex Duration' and 'NPC Sex Duration' to 10 and 'Sex Progression' to 'Full', Sims will have sex for 10 minutes and switch to various different animations during that time.  Good luck!

11 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

So if you set 'Player Sex Duration' and 'NPC Sex Duration' to 10 and 'Sex Progression' to 'Full', Sims will have sex for 10 minutes and switch to various different animations during that time. 

and Climax animations will be repeated over and over again until time is up...

@TURBODRIVER please disable changing sex duration for Climax animations (or at lest make an option)

5 hours ago, 0xAF said:

and Climax animations will be repeated over and over again until time is up...

And boy, that's annoying. You get some really nice sequences, but since they're way too short, you end up with the climax animation running over and over almost as soon as you start.

But I think that's more on the animators to adjust and update, yes?

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

But I think that's more on the animators to adjust and update, yes?

maybe, maybe not

since I don't making animations.. for me it's look like:

animation have some "play times" tuning value, so you have:

normal animation set to 5 times and climax set to 1 time

and setting custom duration for sex just overwrite these values

just guesses...

if so, then climax duration definitely shouldn't be overwritten

Players have been breaking their games a lot recently due to not paying attention to mod descriptions and not removing old mods and mod patches.

Wicked Whims Inappropriate Unlock - This is ONLY for players using the Patreon version of WW.  The version on wickedwhimsmod.com and here (loverslab.com) does NOT need this patch.

Wicked Whims Censorship-Streamer Mode - This mod will cause a mosaic blur on your Sims when nude.  Don't install this optional mod unless you want this behavior!

Nisa's Wicked Perversions Bugfix Patch - This is an old patch that is no longer needed.  It currently causes issues with WW functionality.  Uninstall it and update to the current version if you use this mod.

WW Kinky and WW Pets - currently cause issues with WW functionality (such as joining sex groups, creating threesomes, etc.).  Uninstall these mods completely until CN releases a fixed version.  Also, if you have remnants of CNWW installed, uninstall them.  They will also break WW and generate lots of LE errors.

Pirated copies of the game are not supported - It is against the rules of this site to ask for help with pirated copies of the game.  Please don't waste our time if you didn't purchase the game legally.

Players, please read mod descriptions and pay attention to what you are installing.  Keep your mods updated and check them regularly for updates!

How to test whether WW is to blame or if another mod is causing the issue:

Remove ALL mods from your mods folder except for the following (see 1st image below):

• TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
  • TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
  • WW_Anarcis.package
  • Resource.cfg

The above four files should all be in your base 'Mods' folder (move them out of directories if needed). 

Start a new game and test thoroughly (you don't have to keep this game, it's just for testing purposes).

Mods such as Nisa's Wicked Perversions requires that WW be in a folder called 'WickedWhimsMod' so you'll have to fix your folder structure if you add this mod back in (see 2nd image below). 

If the errors or bugs are gone, then slowly move mods back into your mods folder until the issue/bug happens again.  Narrow it down until you find the offending mod.

Troubleshooting Mods folder setup:

Sims 4 Mods Folder - Troubleshooting.jpg

Normal WW installation (put all of your WW animation files in the animations folder):

Sims 4 Mods Folder - Normal.jpg

15 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

Players have been breaking their games a lot recently due to not paying attention to mod descriptions and not removing old mods and mod patches.

Bless you for doing this.  I wish I believed it will solve the issue of too many new users coming here to bleat "It don't work!" instead of taking the time to read the last few pages of this thread or God forbid, using the search function here or even Google to search for the solutions to their issues.  Nevertheless, this is an important post and kudos to you for taking the time to create it.

16 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

Good post with good information and should be a sticky IMO.

Wonder how many will actually read it though :(

Some new users just download everything and install.

It's just too easy for them to click on every link on the main WW page.

Many are too impatient, or lazy, and don't want to read anything.

I spent a ton of time reading the forums here before I tried out any mods.

Had a few issues of my own but most of them were caused by something I did.

@maxwrite

here ...

Spoiler

1.jpg.15a5da8d92aaca2592383f76d18312cd.jpg2.jpg.bdd07853df88b069a26deb846e347aff.jpg

Penis will show in CAS, but not in game. Clothing preferences doesn't matter here. All that you need is to set sim not to have penis from the menu in CAS.

If you want to edit existing sim, run testingcheats on and cas.fulleditmode, then shift click on sim and pick edit in cas from menu

or use MCCC to do so. Makes no difference.

Have a nice day.

Anyone knows what to do? I installed the lastest version of WW and now it doesnt spawn in my game. It acts like there's no WW installed at all. I didnt do anything else as usual and ive been using it for years... I dont get any LE either... anyone familiar with this type of bug?

Edit: I just repared my game, + I have the latest version of the sims itself. I also took all my other mods out of the game and started the game with only WW in it but it gave me the same thing, nothing. Makes me think there's something wrong with the file?