WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, JyvLinn said:

Anyone knows what to do? I installed the lastest version of WW and now it doesnt spawn in my game. It acts like there's no WW installed at all. I didnt do anything else as usual and ive been using it for years... I dont get any LE either... anyone familiar with this type of bug?

Edit: I just repared my game, + I have the latest version of the sims itself. I also took all my other mods out of the game and started the game with only WW in it but it gave me the same thing, nothing. Makes me think there's something wrong with the file? 

Sounds like you don't have "enable script mods" checked in the game's settings.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:45 AM, DarkAudit said:

And boy, that's annoying. You get some really nice sequences, but since they're way too short, you end up with the climax animation running over and over almost as soon as you start.

But I think that's more on the animators to adjust and update, yes?

Yeah, it would be nice if the mod had a way of seeing the end of the climax animation and just cut the scene at the end of the animation but I'm not sure if something like that is possible.

9 hours ago, GosnZvizn said:

@maxwrite

here ...

Hide contents

1.jpg.15a5da8d92aaca2592383f76d18312cd.jpg2.jpg.bdd07853df88b069a26deb846e347aff.jpg

Penis will show in CAS, but not in game. Clothing preferences doesn't matter here. All that you need is to set sim not to have penis from the menu in CAS.

If you want to edit existing sim, run testingcheats on and cas.fulleditmode, then shift click on sim and pick edit in cas from menu

or use MCCC to do so. Makes no difference.

Have a nice day.

Thank you!

On 6/23/2019 at 8:29 PM, Ethari said:

Haven't played for a while but have returned for the release of Island Living. I have updated Wicked Whims to 4.3.5.142c and my game to 1.52.100.

When my sims are nude, they keep dressing up into athletic outfit when doing activities such as exercising, yoga, massage (towel outfit), etc. They never used to do this; they would happily remain nude. I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong, but I've looked through the settings several times now and can only see 'Respect Native Interaction Undressing Rules' that might have an impact on this, but I have tried both checked and unchecked to no effect. I have also tried completely resetting the settings, turned off experimental features, and restarted several times, but still no luck.

I'm at a loss. Is this a bug? How can I stop my sims dressing up each time they do anything?

I remember for certain this working before, and the features list specifically says: "Various outfit specific interactions can be performed naked (yoga, massage, exercise, sleep, etc.)" so this should be supported, and from a search it looks like it was introduced back in May 2017!

So I have no idea what I'm doing wrong...

Also don't know if this was a thing, but they even get dressed after having a bath/shower!

Will appreciate any help. Thanks!

Three months later and now on WickedWhims v145e and game v1.55.105, and this still seems to be an issue. I still can't stop my sims from dressing up when working out, etc.

Please, is this going to be fixed? Is no one else having this issue or something?

Thank you!

Quick question, I discovered Necrodog updated their feet a month ago, anyone switched to v6 yet?  Any issues?  I'm going to do it myself but thought I would ask as I didn't see it mentioned and the OP link is still to v5 so, question and a bit of a PSA.  

Edit, changed "His" to "Their" cause idk... 

47 minutes ago, Downloader said:

Quick question, I discovered Necrodog updated their feet a month ago, anyone switched to v6 yet?  Any issues?  I'm going to do it myself but thought I would ask as I didn't see it mentioned and the OP link is still to v5 so, question and a bit of a PSA.  

Edit, changed "His" to "Their" cause idk... 

working ok for me so far....

6 hours ago, Ethari said:

Three months later and now on WickedWhims v145e and game v1.55.105, and this still seems to be an issue. I still can't stop my sims from dressing up when working out, etc.

Please, is this going to be fixed? Is no one else having this issue or something?

Thank you!

That has nothing to do with WW.  It is an MC Woohoo feature.

mc_settings.cfg

"Woohoo_NudeWorkout": true,

21 minutes ago, NastyGary said:

Does anyone know what can cause this?
image.png.7aa3a544d419705b3fbbc48f7cc08057.png

Yes, you most likely have an overlay mod, usually found in Skin Details, that is flagged as 'Allow for Random'.

You can look through Skin Details and try removing one item at a time or just click on the red x to remove everything.

If you have mods like wild_guys's Female Body Details installed, as well as similar mods, open them up in Sims 4 Studio and make sure the following is set:

Allow for Random - unchecked

Restrict Opposite Gender - checked

Restrict Opposite Frame - checked

S4S Part Flags.jpg

Also make sure that the mod is flagged as Female only if it only applies breast and belly button textures.

S4S Age & Gender Flags.jpg

Pro Tip:  Edit all CAS CC in Sims 4 Studio before adding it to your mods folder and make sure all the appropriate flags are set to your preferences.  You'd be surprised how sloppy a lot of authors are in setting the correct flags.  Every single one of my CAS CC has been edited in Sims 4 Studio.

4 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

That has nothing to do with WW.  It is an MC Woohoo feature.

mc_settings.cfg

"Woohoo_NudeWorkout": true,

Not according to WickedWhim's patch notes that I linked to in my post. This was a feature introduced back in May 2017:

- EXHIBITIONISM -

[...]

• Made Sims keep undressed outfit in changing outfits interactions (yoga, massage, exercise, sleep)
    • Added option to enable/disable outfit changing interactions behavior

And this was the behaviour I used to have without MC.

MC Woohoo is all or nothing. It makes all workouts nude, which is not desirable; they should only workout nude if they already are.

I believe this is a bug.

Edit: It is also currently listed as a feature on the WickedWhims features list:

• Occurrences
    • Experience various outfit specific interactions that can be performed naked, like yoga, massages, exercises, sleeping, etc.

1 hour ago, Ethari said:

Not according to WickedWhim's patch notes that I linked to in my post. This was a feature introduced back in May 2017:

And this was the behaviour I used to have without MC.

MC Woohoo is all or nothing. It makes all workouts nude, which is not desirable; they should only workout nude if they already are.

I believe this is a bug.

Edit: It is also currently listed as a feature on the WickedWhims features list:

I've had exhibitionism disabled in WW from the very beginning, so please excuse my ignorance.  My advice is to keep bugging Turbodriver until he fixes the issue.  He rarely visits the WW forums on Loverslab anymore.

@Ethari

Using WW and MCCC. Nude workout works for me. After Naturism / Exhibitionism lvl 3, my sims have no qualms with it.

There are two settings you should take a look at.

Wicked - Settings - Nudity Settings - Outfit Settings - Respect Native Undressing Rules

Wicked - Settings - Nudity Settings - Occurrence Settings - Occurrence Specifics - Random Interaction Undressing Autonomy

Have a nice day.

Um, I need help. Ncp sims (one is a sim I invite somewhere) and no matter what they'll already be fucking with my sim looking stupid. I tried to ignore it, forget it, and keep playing but it's hard. I had my sim cheat on his wife but his side piece cheated on him with a woman. Now I'm all for sim drama but I'm getting tired of my sims group partner fucking someone when they JUST got on the damn lot. 

Please help me, and ALSO my sims with a flirty mood just automatically fuck as well without me clicking.

43 minutes ago, BuggyBlush said:

Please help me, and ALSO my sims with a flirty mood just automatically fuck as well without me clicking.

yeah... very annoying, you just send sim to talk and BAM he\she is already go to fuck location w\o ever notify you

@TURBODRIVER please add option for NO AUTO ask for sex for active sim, we have been asking for this for a long time...

2 hours ago, BuggyBlush said:

Um, I need help. Ncp sims (one is a sim I invite somewhere) and no matter what they'll already be fucking with my sim looking stupid. I tried to ignore it, forget it, and keep playing but it's hard. I had my sim cheat on his wife but his side piece cheated on him with a woman. Now I'm all for sim drama but I'm getting tired of my sims group partner fucking someone when they JUST got on the damn lot. 

All of this is configurable in the WW settings.  You can make the mod ask for permission with your active Sim household.  There is also a 'Romance' option under the Autonomy settings (Autonomy Triggers I believe) - disable it.

You have lots of control how often they have sex and with whom in the WW settings.

Sims 4 WW Dialog Settings.jpg

Sims 4 WW Notification Settings.jpg

13 hours ago, GosnZvizn said:

@Ethari

Using WW and MCCC. Nude workout works for me. After Naturism / Exhibitionism lvl 3, my sims have no qualms with it.

There are two settings you should take a look at.

Wicked - Settings - Nudity Settings - Outfit Settings - Respect Native Undressing Rules

Wicked - Settings - Nudity Settings - Occurrence Settings - Occurrence Specifics - Random Interaction Undressing Autonomy

Have a nice day.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried both of those settings but it still made no difference unfortunately.

You mention you use MCCC. Is that not just what is allowing it to happen? I tried with it [MC Woohoo] and they worked out nude fine, but that meant always, even if they weren't nude to begin with; they'd actually undress to work out.

13 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

I've had exhibitionism disabled in WW from the very beginning, so please excuse my ignorance.  My advice is to keep bugging Turbodriver until he fixes the issue.  He rarely visits the WW forums on Loverslab anymore.

Thanks, I'll look into contacting Turbodriver directly.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, fekoll said:

First of all thanks for taking the time to answer me and thanks for the amazing mod. Ok, so, i really don't wanna put more mods on my game, this game is always full of bugs because Maxis try to fix one thing but they usually break two others, the game might as well explode if i put more mods. The Persuasion skill is from WW then? Can't i just use the stats.set_skill_level major_ command to increase persuasion?

stats.set_skill_level TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Skill_Persuasion 5

@Ethari

That wasn't a suggestion, but a solution. MCCC settings won't interfere here at all. TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool pay close attention to their mods compatibility.

That's why TURBODRIVER recommends and advertise MCCC on his tumblr. If you want nude workout regardless of WW settings, use MCCC settings for that

occurrence. IF you want WW to control it, leave MCCC settings at Default for said functionality.

Hover with your mouse over settings to read tooltips and configure it to your liking. On the side note, SkyBarbie made an excellent post this friday. Please take

your time to read it. If it's up to me, I'd sticky it. That post is pure poetry. And if you use ColonolNutty mods, take your time to read through changelogs.

Atm it's under overhaul, so use at your own discretion. Insisting and reporting this being a bug will only drive TURBODRIVER further away from this forum.

We can't have that.

With all this said, I wasn't being condescending or offensive, just trying to state the obvious. Please don't see this as an attack on you. It works, flawlessly,

just that you need to configure your mods properly.

Have a nice day.

Addendum:

It just dawned on me. There's one more setting that may prevent it from occurring.

Wicked - Settings - Nudity Settings - Occurrence Settings - Occurrence Specifics - Respect Children's Eyes

4 hours ago, GosnZvizn said:

@Ethari

That wasn't a suggestion, but a solution. MCCC settings won't interfere here at all. TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool pay close attention to their mods compatibility.

That's why TURBODRIVER recommends and advertise MCCC on his tumblr. If you want nude workout regardless of WW settings, use MCCC settings for that

occurrence. IF you want WW to control it, leave MCCC settings at Default for said functionality.

Hover with your mouse over settings to read tooltips and configure it to your liking. On the side note, SkyBarbie made an excellent post this friday. Please take

your time to read it. If it's up to me, I'd sticky it. That post is pure poetry. And if you use ColonolNutty mods, take your time to read through changelogs.

Atm it's under overhaul, so use at your own discretion. Insisting and reporting this being a bug will only drive TURBODRIVER further away from this forum.

We can't have that.

With all this said, I wasn't being condescending or offensive, just trying to state the obvious. Please don't see this as an attack on you. It works, flawlessly,

just that you need to configure your mods properly.

Have a nice day.

Addendum:

It just dawned on me. There's one more setting that may prevent it from occurring.

Wicked - Settings - Nudity Settings - Occurrence Settings - Occurrence Specifics - Respect Children's Eyes

Thanks, but I don't think this is a solution to my issue.

My issue is this: if my sims are nude and then go to workout, yoga, massage, or even sleep! etc., they get dressed in athletic/sleep outfit regardless of the mentioned settings. This isn't meant to happen, they are meant to stay nude.

I don't believe MCCC has anything to do with this, but I installed MC Woohoo again to test. All I can see is it provides options to always use nude outfit for these interactions. This isn't the issue. If sims aren't nude, they shouldn't undress to do these interactions. And likewise, if they are nude, they shouldn't dress up for these interactions. This was how WW used to behave before I originally posted about this issue months back.

I have already read SkyBarbie's post and done various tests with no mods but WW installed, and all have had no success. I have also even tried completely resetting WW's settings, but still nothing.

Thanks for all your help. I think I'll report this bug directly to TURBODRIVER.

@Ethari

I seriously hope you aren't trolling. So, let me hold your hand here ...

Wicked... - Settings - Nudity Settings - Outfit Settings - Respect Native Interaction Undressing Rules (turn off)
Wicked... - Settings - Nudity Settings - Occurrence Settings - Occurrence Specifics - Random Interaction Undressing Autonomy (turn on)
Wicked... - Settings - Nudity Settings - Occurrence Settings - Occurrence Specifics - Respect Children's Eyes (Turn off)

If this isn't working for you, then your save is corrupted.

1. Try cleaning your game.
  2. Try making new save game and run these settings.
  3. Delete localthumbcache.package from Sims folder in your documents.
  4. If you are using ColonolNutty mods (Pets and/or Kinky, and any older versions like CNWW etc), remove them.

THIS IS NOT A BUG. THIS IS YOUR INABILITY TO MAINTAIN AND CONFIGURE YOUR MOD!!!