WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

24 minutes ago, TomasGrizzly said:

Thanks for the answer. Is it possible to disable animations one by one, or would I need to disable a whole pack?

Yes, you can disable them one at a time as you find them.

Needs to be done in 2 locations in WW tho, 1 is in Sex/Disable Animations, and 1 is in Sex/Autonomous/Disable Animations.

Kind of time consuming but I just pick at them, and sometime I also just disable some that I don't like.

Didn't care for the Teasing so I disabled them all. 

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Nope, happens to me sometimes also.

Turbo said some authors have animations tagged for both genders, so it's the 'animations' causing the problems, not WW.

All you can do is disable them and use WW export to save your settings.

Or remove those animations completely.   

I just wish they could label them so we knew which ones were 'any gender'.

Or separate them into MF, FF, and MM categories like the other authors do. 

Here's what I find most frustrating - I start an animation as female with male (or female with dix), and some animations start with my female penetrating with a strap-on.  That makes no sense to me, but I know it's just the default position the animator chose.  So I have to choose Wicked->Swap, etc., to switch places when that happens.  I wish there was a hotkey to swap places.  That would make it easier.  

1 hour ago, CincinnatusC said:

Does anyone know what the self suck animation is called, or where it's from? I have WW autonomy on and I sometimes see random female townies hunched over, sucking their own non-existent penises. I'd really like to disable or delete that animation.

Want to know aswell,  i just have too many Animations to go through all creators.

Edit: i think i found it,   Lupobianco Oraljob > Self sucking M Stage 1 & 2

2 hours ago, SugarMoxie said:

There's a new Sims update today (21-2-2019).

Has anyone had any problems so far with WW (or other mods) and the new update? Or is it okay to download?

Nisa released a new patch for this update. I think Basemental said none needed for his.

Hi all. For some reason I can't level up naturism on my Sims. Eventually the progress bar goes away, and the skill is stuck at a certain percentage. Does anyone else have a similar issue, and does anyone know how to fix it? I really don't want to cheat the skill up. ? My game is fully updated, and so is WickedWhims. I did not get a last exception error either. Nor have I changed any of the original WickedWhims settings.

I could not level up naturism prior to The Sims 4 patch that came today either. 

Things I've tried:

• Removing all mods except for WickedWhims
  • Installing WickedWhims from scratch
  • Starting a new save
  • Resetting my Sims
  • Shallow cleaning
  • Deep cleaning
  • Cheating the skill up by one level (this causes you to be stuck at 0 % at the next level.
  • I tried using the previous version of WW as well, but the problem persisted
  • Repair game did not work
  • Installing the game on a different computer and only using WickedWhims did not solve the issue

Does anyone know why an autonomous sex interaction would just... never end? Just had my two household sims decide to autonomously have sex, the ask for sex dialogue came up (as I have it set), I chose yes, they went to the bedroom and started having sex, and it literally never ended. I just let it go to see what would happen and they were just utterly stuck in it until I forced a climax animation, as which point it ended and they started walking around naked (with the male's dick still hard, as well). Literally hours of sim-time, right through their work shifts, lol.

I just installed the newest version of WW before this happened, and most of the settings are untouched and default. I don't have any other mods that should be interacting at all with WW. I'm hoping it's a freak occurrence, but I'm stumped on why that would happen. I even set the sex time to 2 minutes instead of its default 3 minutes to avoid seemingly never-ending sex interactions. (Also, for reference it just kept reverting between two Lupobianco animations endlessly.)

Would this be a WW issue, an animation issue, something else? I don't get it.

EDIT: I guess maybe it was a result of default sex progression settings, which want a climax to finish. In that case, is it that sex will just be eternal if autonomous sex chooses an animation set that's lacking a climax animation? I thought there would be something in place to avoid that... but maybe not.

EDIT 2: And judging from some NPCs just having sex in the bathroom, only one of them decided to put clothes on afterwards, lol. So that's an ongoing thing apparently. I have the WW setting for sims to auto dress after sex, so I don't understand that either.

11 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

EDIT: I guess maybe it was a result of default sex progression settings, which want a climax to finish. In that case, is it that sex will just be eternal if autonomous sex chooses an animation set that's lacking a climax animation? I thought there would be something in place to avoid that... but maybe not.

Setting WW to Full Sex Progression might help a bit with those animations that lack climax endings.

Or try the one below Always Progress to Next or something.

First thing I look for in the 'disable animations' menu is the authors climax animations, then I disable all the animations without one.

11 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

EDIT 2: And judging from some NPCs just having sex in the bathroom, only one of them decided to put clothes on afterwards, lol. So that's an ongoing thing apparently. I have the WW setting for sims to auto dress after sex, so I don't understand that either.

Odd, my sims, and NPC's always get dressed after sex. 

Save your adjusted WW settings with Export feature so you can load it later on if needed.

4 hours ago, xxxsimmers said:

Will anyone kind enough to explain me what is Travel Sex mean? In what condition this autonomy will occur? NPCs on my game having sex on special lot and I cannot tell whether it was Random Sex or Travel Sex.

Usually it's just normal random sex on lots, or neighborhoods, when you have auto sex enabled.

Travel Sex is when your simA is on their way to have sex with simB, and either stops to masturbate en route, or has sex with simC.

I have it disabled BTW. 

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Setting WW to Full Sex Progression might help a bit with those animations that lack climax endings.

Or try the one below Always Progress to Next or something.

First thing I look for in the 'disable animations' menu is the authors climax animations, then I disable all the animations without one.

Odd, my sims, and NPC's always get dressed after sex. 

Save your adjusted WW settings with Export feature so you can load it later on if needed.

I do have it on full progression, but it still got stuck. Other times it hasn't though, so hopefully it's an isolated instance. I really don't think I have anything else interacting with it, so I feel like it was somehow a bug with the animations or WW, if it IS supposed to find a new animation set for climax by design, because it certainly didn't. It's not a big deal (considering you can just manually choose a climax animation), it was just odd.

Yeah I really don't know what's up with the dressing. It's happening all over the place lol. I have it set for them to auto-dress afterwards, but they really just don't.

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Usually it's just normal random sex on lots, or neighborhoods, when you have auto sex enabled.

Travel Sex is when your simA is on their way to have sex with simB, and either stops to masturbate en route, or has sex with simC.

I have it disabled BTW. 

I see, thank you for the explanation. ?

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

whaaatt?

afaik Travel Sex it's when you travel to different lot, there is a chance that some sims will have sex already

or this is wrong?

6 hours ago, illumex said:

whaaatt?

afaik Travel Sex it's when you travel to different lot, there is a chance that some sims will have sex already

or this is wrong?

You mean while the travel loading screen is up your sim is having sex?

How would you even know it, or see it?

Not likely.

But I've actually seen it happen the way I described it.

Although I've also see 2 NPC's already going at it when I'd just landed at a park from travelling.  

23 hours ago, xxxsimmers said:

Will anyone kind enough to explain me what is Travel Sex mean? In what condition this autonomy will occur? NPCs on my game having sex on special lot and I cannot tell whether it was Random Sex or Travel Sex.

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I have it disabled BTW. 

10 hours ago, illumex said:

whaaatt?

or this is wrong?

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You mean while the travel loading screen is up your sim is having sex?

How would you even know it, or see it?

Not likely.

But I've actually seen it happen the way I described it.

Although I've also see 2 NPC's already going at it when I'd just landed at a park from travelling.  

No, illumex is correct. Travel Sex is when you visit a lot (either residential or public), and Sims on that lot are already having sex. This does not include Sims that are traveling, traveling with you, or are a part of your household.