WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

The downloading problem seems to be fixed now, but in any case, you can always use this link: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

I've made some changes on Patreon. There are only a few more minor things to do to finish autonomy. Here are the recent changes:

• Included Denton47 Sims Rig Edit by default
  •  
  • Made Basemental Drugs mod drugs affect asking for sex chances
  • Made Basemental Drugs mod supported for paying with sex (future)
  •  
  • Added 'Hypersexual' Lot Trait
  • Added 'Sexually Alluring' Sim Reward Trait for 3000 Satisfaction Points
  • Added 'Asexual' Sim Reward Trait for 500 Satisfaction Points
  • Made sex autonomy first consider existence of willing Sims
  • Made sex autonomy notification display on autonomy player Sims sex too
  • Made sex refusal notification only display when player Sims are involved
  • Enabled pregnancy for only NPC Sims sex interactions
  •  
  • Made Sims picker menu for sex display all Sims on the lot if the sex position is on the lot
  • Made line of sight test properly for height difference instead of floor level
  •  
  • Made Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait be more willing to cheat on their partners
  • Made Sims with the 'Evil' trait be more willing to have sex with Sims that are in relationships
  • Made Sims with the 'Loner' trait be more willing to agree to sex with a known Sim
  • Made Sims with the 'Bro' trait be more willing to agree to sex with other Sims that have the 'Bro' trait
  • Made Sims with the 'Dance Machine' trait or high 'Dancing' skill have better sex
  • Made Sims with the 'Self-Assured' trait have a higher chance to start autonomy sex
  •  
  • Made Sims who are being cheated lose relationship with the Sim that the partner cheated with (twice as much with 'Jealous' trait)
  • Reworked reactions from sex, nudity, and cum
  •  
  • Added an option to disable extra pregnancy notifications
  • Reworked Sex Settings
  • Reworked Relationship Settings
  •  
  • Rewritten Relationship Text
  • Rewritten Sex Text
  •  
  • Updated the 'Incest' trait icon
  •  
  • Fixed issues with objects stuck interaction refs
  • Fixed issues with loading Sims save data
  • Fixed inconsistent NPC Sims sex skill progression

Could we have a option to start sex with anyone in the lot instead of having to be so close of the target?

Good idea, I will do that. Thanks!

Hey Turbo could i ask if you can do the same with the "change sex location" range?

Not sure if this is a good idea.

Turbo, would be it possible to add a feature where you could manually apply cum to a Sim engaged in a solo act? 

I know there is currently an option for Sims to apply cum manually on other Sims in sex, but it'd be nice to have that feature for solo animations as well. You could limit it to face, chest, stomach and genitals, perhaps. 

This would be kind of a cheat to force a cum moodlet. Not sure if this would work.

Is there a full-nude option for character creator with this mod and mc command center+wohoo module? I can't find it.

There is a Nudists mod that just adds it clothing for everybody, but it hasn't been updated since 2014. + it would be redundunt if any of the above have such option that I just haven't noticed.

You need some mod that replaces these parts or reveals them. Better Body or EVE do that.

since this topic got more than 300 pages. My question may have already been asked but I'll ask again. Does this mod conflict with the MC Command Center mod or does it work with it? Since there are some good things with MCCC like slowing the game time flow (I go with 100 ms instead of 25 ms of real time) to make time run four times slower and hence more time to do stuff in a game day than regular standard EA time flow

I don't recall there ever being any conflicts with MCCC.

Turbo, had a request if possible through your mod.

The buffs/traits will only define 'age category' caused such and such effect.. Is it possible instead to get specific sim name in that description instead. As of now it says something like "From Alex looking at sexy panties of a young adult".. instead to "From Alex looking at sexy panties of Jessica".

Not sure what do you mean, but if you're talking about desire moodlets, they can be caused by a lot of things so it would be hard to list them.

I'm not sure if this is already a feature, so I apologize if so. But I've looked through all of your FAQs/Features/Tutorials and can't seem to figure this out. So If this isn't a feature, I'd like to request that it become one.

Here's my scenario. I use a lot of male nude top CC (i.e. UntraditionalNerd's and Luumia's muscular tops) for some of my more athletic Sim guys. Is there any way to edit the nude outfit used by WW so that when these Sims strip down completely, they're able to be wearing these nude tops? I've tried using MCCC's dresser module to copy/paste over the "situation" outfit that WW's uses for nude. However, the next time my sims get naked, this nude outfit resets.

I've noticed that the "nude" outfit used by WW (the "situation 0" outfit) is different than the nude outfit used in other interactions (i.e. the "bathing 1" outfit that EA uses when sims shower/bathe). I've tried editing the "bathing" outfit with MCCC, and this works / doesn't reset over time. However, fixing this bathing outfit unfortunately doesn't translate over to WW.

It's just a bit unrealistic for some of my huge muscle-y guys to suddenly lose all of their bulk when they're about to get it on. Any help / insight would be greatly appreciated!

Disable 'Nudity Assurance' in settings and edit the BATHING outfit. WW copies the bathing outfit as the nude outfit and uses the SPECIAL category.

Turbo, would be it possible to add a feature where you could manually apply cum to a Sim engaged in a solo act? 

I know there is currently an option for Sims to apply cum manually on other Sims in sex, but it'd be nice to have that feature for solo animations as well. You could limit it to face, chest, stomach and genitals, perhaps. 

This would be kind of a cheat to force a cum moodlet. Not sure if this would work.

I was simply thinking it could be for male or futa sims only. 

hello! I have a problem. The WW option will not show up when i click on an object or the floor, but the mods are in my mod folder, is this normal?

hello! I have a problem. The WW option will not show up when i click on an object or the floor, but the mods are in my mod folder, is this normal?

Update your game.

I want to use this script, but I had a problem with Optional Mods. The sims 4 closes alone when I play or create new sim. I thinks the problem is de penis default mod but I don't know. Before Mods work.

I have found the conflicve mod. I think Someone Luna Eclipse's Mods are the conflictive mod.

I am wondering, how to make an autonomous orgy scene?

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

I can do it easily in kinky world in the Sims 3, but not WW.

In a day, I even never see Sims have sex by themselves.

I am wondering, how to make an autonomous orgy scene?

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

I can do it easily in kinky world in the Sims 3, but not WW.

In a day, I even never see Sims have sex by themselves.

Autonomy will be added on next Loverslab release

The buffs/traits will only define 'age category' caused such and such effect.. Is it possible instead to get specific sim name in that description instead. As of now it says something like "From Alex looking at sexy panties of a young adult".. instead to "From Alex looking at sexy panties of Jessica".

Not sure what do you mean, but if you're talking about desire moodlets, they can be caused by a lot of things so it would be hard to list them.

I meant as in the attached image... in the moodlet can it be replaced by the name of the Sim that has caused the effect.. so that it would read..

"From Alex seeing Jessica is sleepwear"

"I'd like to see what Jessica is hiding in those panties"

That makes the interaction more personal and involved and who is causing the effect. I understand this might not be possible via a mod but thought it was worth asking.

http://i.imgur.com/Cyx8nt6.jpg

Thank you !

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

The downloading problem seems to be fixed now, but in any case, you can always use this link: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

I've made some changes on Patreon. There are only a few more minor things to do to finish autonomy. Here are the recent changes:

• Included Denton47 Sims Rig Edit by default
  •  
  • Made Basemental Drugs mod drugs affect asking for sex chances
  • Made Basemental Drugs mod supported for paying with sex (future)
  •  
  • Added 'Hypersexual' Lot Trait
  • Added 'Sexually Alluring' Sim Reward Trait for 3000 Satisfaction Points
  • Added 'Asexual' Sim Reward Trait for 500 Satisfaction Points
  • Made sex autonomy first consider existence of willing Sims
  • Made sex autonomy notification display on autonomy player Sims sex too
  • Made sex refusal notification only display when player Sims are involved
  • Enabled pregnancy for only NPC Sims sex interactions
  •  
  • Made Sims picker menu for sex display all Sims on the lot if the sex position is on the lot
  • Made line of sight test properly for height difference instead of floor level
  •  
  • Made Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait be more willing to cheat on their partners
  • Made Sims with the 'Evil' trait be more willing to have sex with Sims that are in relationships
  • Made Sims with the 'Loner' trait be more willing to agree to sex with a known Sim
  • Made Sims with the 'Bro' trait be more willing to agree to sex with other Sims that have the 'Bro' trait
  • Made Sims with the 'Dance Machine' trait or high 'Dancing' skill have better sex
  • Made Sims with the 'Self-Assured' trait have a higher chance to start autonomy sex
  •  
  • Made Sims who are being cheated lose relationship with the Sim that the partner cheated with (twice as much with 'Jealous' trait)
  • Reworked reactions from sex, nudity, and cum
  •  
  • Added an option to disable extra pregnancy notifications
  • Reworked Sex Settings
  • Reworked Relationship Settings
  •  
  • Rewritten Relationship Text
  • Rewritten Sex Text
  •  
  • Updated the 'Incest' trait icon
  •  
  • Fixed issues with objects stuck interaction refs
  • Fixed issues with loading Sims save data
  • Fixed inconsistent NPC Sims sex skill progression

Could we have a option to start sex with anyone in the lot instead of having to be so close of the target?

Good idea, I will do that. Thanks!

Hey Turbo could i ask if you can do the same with the "change sex location" range?

Not sure if this is a good idea.

Is there a full-nude option for character creator with this mod and mc command center+wohoo module? I can't find it.

There is a Nudists mod that just adds it clothing for everybody, but it hasn't been updated since 2014. + it would be redundunt if any of the above have such option that I just haven't noticed.

You need some mod that replaces these parts or reveals them. Better Body or EVE do that.

since this topic got more than 300 pages. My question may have already been asked but I'll ask again. Does this mod conflict with the MC Command Center mod or does it work with it? Since there are some good things with MCCC like slowing the game time flow (I go with 100 ms instead of 25 ms of real time) to make time run four times slower and hence more time to do stuff in a game day than regular standard EA time flow

I don't recall there ever being any conflicts with MCCC.

I'm not sure if this is already a feature, so I apologize if so. But I've looked through all of your FAQs/Features/Tutorials and can't seem to figure this out. So If this isn't a feature, I'd like to request that it become one.

Here's my scenario. I use a lot of male nude top CC (i.e. UntraditionalNerd's and Luumia's muscular tops) for some of my more athletic Sim guys. Is there any way to edit the nude outfit used by WW so that when these Sims strip down completely, they're able to be wearing these nude tops? I've tried using MCCC's dresser module to copy/paste over the "situation" outfit that WW's uses for nude. However, the next time my sims get naked, this nude outfit resets.

I've noticed that the "nude" outfit used by WW (the "situation 0" outfit) is different than the nude outfit used in other interactions (i.e. the "bathing 1" outfit that EA uses when sims shower/bathe). I've tried editing the "bathing" outfit with MCCC, and this works / doesn't reset over time. However, fixing this bathing outfit unfortunately doesn't translate over to WW.

It's just a bit unrealistic for some of my huge muscle-y guys to suddenly lose all of their bulk when they're about to get it on. Any help / insight would be greatly appreciated!

Disable 'Nudity Assurance' in settings and edit the BATHING outfit. WW copies the bathing outfit as the nude outfit and uses the SPECIAL category.

TURBODRIVER,

Thank you for getting back to me on this issue. However, what you're telling me to do isn't working.

Here's what I'm doing: Nudity Assurance is disabled through your WW settings. I have one of my sim's SLEEP outfits set to the preferred "nude" outfit I'd like him to have (which includes UntraditionalNerd's muscular nude top). Using MCCC, I changed this sim into the preset SLEEP outfit and "copied" the outfit using the MC Dresser module. I then had this Sim take a shower in order to change into their default BATHING outfit. I've paused the game in order to keep said sim from changing. From there, I pasted the SLEEP outfit over the BATHING outfit. And everything seems to be fine from there.

When this sim changes into their BATHING outfit later on, the changes I've made have stuck without any issues. However, if the sim gets naked through WW (whether this is through sex interactions or the "undress completely" interaction in exhibitionism), the changes I've made to the BATHING outfit have not translated over to WW's SPECIAL outfit. So said sim is missing UntraditionalNerd's muscular nude top.

Any help or insight here would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this question has already been answered but is there a way to change the underwear of an NPC without making them playable and clicking on the dresser? There's some service NPC underwear I want to change, but playing as them removes their service career.

hey turbo I don't know if it is intended but my Sim gains exhibitionism skill while having sex in her room so no one is watching her.

but if it is intended could you maybe add an option to disable Exhibitionism skill gain while having sex

Is there anyway to have a undress setting that just leaves the shoes on? My options seem to be complete undressing, or auto-undressing. Complete undressing makes sim completely nude, auto-undressing will allow shoes to be left on, but also tops...which i don't want. Other than manually removing tops each time, is there an automated setting that can leave just shoes on?

In addition to the "just be friends" option could there be a "I'll call you tomorrow" option and if the sims who says they'll call dose not the relationship goes from current stance to slightly negative? apologies if this has been all ready requested/suggested, I try to look before I suggest but with there being over 300 pages of comments.