WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Ever since I installed the Parenthood pack today this no longer works. Sims can ask for sex and agree, queue for solo actions, ect....but then the action just cancels and they go off and do something else. I haven't changed anything since the latest update...the only thing new i've added is the Parenthood pack. 

Reinstalling it fixed my issue for the parenthood pack.

Ever since I installed the Parenthood pack today this no longer works. Sims can ask for sex and agree, queue for solo actions, ect....but then the action just cancels and they go off and do something else. I haven't changed anything since the latest update...the only thing new i've added is the Parenthood pack. 

Reinstalling it fixed my issue for the parenthood pack.

reinstall the parenthood pack ?

No, reinstalling WickedWhims fixed my issues. 

Gday folks, 

I have another question that I cannot find the answer too after some extensive researching, or perhaps I am just blind. First I'd like to thank Turbo for answering my previous ones back in January <3 Much lovo!

To the question!
• Is there a way to censor the sexual acts and genitalia in the mod? Pretty much what the base game does.

Counter intuitive you might ask, but bare with me. I stream this game, live. And I have been close to a suspension a couple of times where my male sim walks in to shot with an erect detailed penis. 

Yes, the simple solution would be to disable the mod while streaming, but all my pregnancies happen through this mod and I like the realism it adds to my game and it makes for more interesting game play. I currently censor the sexual act by positioning the camera in a good place or simply not having the camera on that room. But sometimes they like to get rid of their clothes and wander around...

Anyhow, I have tried disabling exhibitionism. Which would help a lot, but the sims still waltz around naked after sex. (they keep it on when on the toilet etc, thank god) I have tried removing any censor mods that I used to have. the No Mosaic mod, for example. 

Is the no censor built in to Whickedwims? can I enable it through Master Controller?

Any tips are welcome. <3 Love the mod!

Donwloaded last patch and I dont have option of Change position during sex. I have to go to all the way to wicked menu and then select. HELP

Donwloaded last patch and I dont have option of Change position during sex. I have to go to all the way to wicked menu and then select. HELP

Hello, i downloaded the wickedwhims mod and my female has male genitals how do i fix this? :mellow: 

WW doesnt does that its possible its Lunar Eclipse mod if you have it.

Hi, i have a problem with the mod, it's like the game can't handle, just stops works every time or when i try to save the game crash. I need to know, this version works with 1.30.105.1210 version? because, origin update the game on that version and the mod gets crazy, some animacion works bad too... pls help

I do 
everything trying to fixed and nothing works u.u

Sorry my bad english

Hi, i have a problem with the mod, it's like the game can't handle, just stops works every time or when i try to save the game crash. I need to know, this version works with 1.30.105.1210 version? because, origin update the game on that version and the mod gets crazy, some animacion works bad too... pls help

I do everything trying to fixed and nothing works u.u

Sorry my bad english

Ok Hello it's me Again, I started using a ModConflitDetector, and actualy i discoverd that the Mod works fine Without extra animations, but when i try to use the extra animations that i donwload, it gets crazy, Then i use de ModConflitDetector, and for some reason, only the extra animations had conflit with the game, not the WickedWhims Mod.

If someone can help me, i don't know why this happen, i think is the version because i played the Mod in the version  1.30.103.1210 with extra animations and it worked fine, i don't know why they didn't work anymore with that animations. 

Oh but, if i put Only one extra animation on the mods files, it works, and it dind't conflit with the game, but when i try to put another one, it start to say the animations are conflit

And yes i tried one by one file looking for one bad and no one is bad, just i can't put more than 1 extra animations, if i put more the file gets conflit, i don't know why.

Help pls :( i want more animations 

I'm on the latest version of Sims 4 and have pretty much every DLC installed, and since I added this new update (2.2.3.102.2) I get a lot more error messages, sooner or later leading up to random sims freezing; interactions with them are still possible, but only if they don't require movement. This happens in sessions where none of  WW's animations have been used, except for the autonomous nudism. The error messages tend to appear in the course of group interactions (except socials). The freezing mostly happens while interacting with toddlers. Since the whole game has become a buggy mess it's hard to say if and where WW is responsible for the multitude of glitches, but this one only appeared after updating WW.

Another thing: Would it be possible to add a safe switch for nudism when children are around? It just looks wrong when the kid's homework club is assembled around the dinner table, and daddy walks in with a boner. I'm all for boners, don't get me wrong, but in the earlier skill levels sims put their clothes back on when they think it's not the time or place. Just a little menu option that automatically makes them decent when kids are present would be great.

And I'm curious - are you working on autonomy for the mod, and can you give an estimate when it will be included? I'm know it sounds impatient, so let me also say that this is already a great mod, I don't think I would enjoy Sims 4 half as much without it.

I have a question about pregnancy, and I hope I didn't accidentally scan over the answer. Sorry if I did miss it. 

In order for a sims to get pregnant does the animation have to have a climax? Or if not does the "cum" option have to be triggered. Or can you just penetrate her for 2 seconds then "BAM" instant parenthood? 

Also M/F anal only, no pregnancy with that right? I think I know the answer to this, I'm asking because I can't figure out how my fem sim got pregnant since it was all anal for her. But I have a autonomous woohoo mod so that could have happened when I was not paying attention. 

From what I have seen in messing around with WW is that cum needs to enter vagina, and the pregnancy chance needs to be over 0%. So for instance, I have it set to 1% chance, and if a vaginal climax sequence plays out, there's a chance. But if you only do facial or anal climax animations, I don't believe there is a pregnancy chance. Then again, the developers on Maxis' side and the modders put together a pretty intricate system, so I'm not totally sure.

Hello :) Does anyone know how to make trans-male sims not have dicks?

Cas settings: male, masculine, pregnant: yes, penis: no.

They still have a dick even though WW applies "female animations" to them.

(They also still have dicks when female body type is selected in cas)

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I'm on the latest version of Sims 4 and have pretty much every DLC installed, and since I added this new update (2.2.3.102.2) I get a lot more error messages

Agree

Same here as well.  On the latest versions of Sims 4 and installed 2.2.3.102.2. The game is now constantly throwing error messages and creating a lastexemption file in my Sims 4 folder.

hello smile.png

i hope this has not been mentioned/answered elsewhere , but pls can you explain how the cum dump moodlet goes off (besides bying the cum slut reward)?

i ve tried showering/freshen up but its still there (even though the sims looks clean), i m also using https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3678-sims-4-morecum/ ( Bukkake Version)

that i have placed inside the ww folder like it was suggested in Dofman's topic (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72752-sims-4-morecum-04022017-v11/)

lol turns out the sim needed a 2nd shower , and as sosn as the action started the moodlet went off , still if you think that Dofman's mod is not properly supported pls say, thanks

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I have a question about pregnancy, and I hope I didn't accidentally scan over the answer. Sorry if I did miss it. 

In order for a sims to get pregnant does the animation have to have a climax? Or if not does the "cum" option have to be triggered. Or can you just penetrate her for 2 seconds then "BAM" instant parenthood? 

Also M/F anal only, no pregnancy with that right? I think I know the answer to this, I'm asking because I can't figure out how my fem sim got pregnant since it was all anal for her. But I have a autonomous woohoo mod so that could have happened when I was not paying attention. 

Everything about pregnancy is explained in the topic original post.

Gday folks, 

I have another question that I cannot find the answer too after some extensive researching, or perhaps I am just blind. First I'd like to thank Turbo for answering my previous ones back in January <3 Much lovo!

To the question!
• Is there a way to censor the sexual acts and genitalia in the mod? Pretty much what the base game does.

Counter intuitive you might ask, but bare with me. I stream this game, live. And I have been close to a suspension a couple of times where my male sim walks in to shot with an erect detailed penis. 

Yes, the simple solution would be to disable the mod while streaming, but all my pregnancies happen through this mod and I like the realism it adds to my game and it makes for more interesting game play. I currently censor the sexual act by positioning the camera in a good place or simply not having the camera on that room. But sometimes they like to get rid of their clothes and wander around...

Anyhow, I have tried disabling exhibitionism. Which would help a lot, but the sims still waltz around naked after sex. (they keep it on when on the toilet etc, thank god) I have tried removing any censor mods that I used to have. the No Mosaic mod, for example. 

Is the no censor built in to Whickedwims? can I enable it through Master Controller?

Any tips are welcome. <3 Love the mod!

Hey!

The only way to bring back mosaic is by editing the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package' file with S4PE. Removing the file itself will cause issues so don't do that.

how do i use strapons on F/F scenes? i can equip them through the WW menu when selecting a sim but the animations dont appear in the lists. do i have to change something in the settings?

The strapon will be applied automatically when needed. You can enable more animations by editing Gender Settings.

I'm on the latest version of Sims 4 and have pretty much every DLC installed, and since I added this new update (2.2.3.102.2) I get a lot more error messages, sooner or later leading up to random sims freezing; interactions with them are still possible, but only if they don't require movement. This happens in sessions where none of  WW's animations have been used, except for the autonomous nudism. The error messages tend to appear in the course of group interactions (except socials). The freezing mostly happens while interacting with toddlers. Since the whole game has become a buggy mess it's hard to say if and where WW is responsible for the multitude of glitches, but this one only appeared after updating WW.

Another thing: Would it be possible to add a safe switch for nudism when children are around? It just looks wrong when the kid's homework club is assembled around the dinner table, and daddy walks in with a boner. I'm all for boners, don't get me wrong, but in the earlier skill levels sims put their clothes back on when they think it's not the time or place. Just a little menu option that automatically makes them decent when kids are present would be great.

And I'm curious - are you working on autonomy for the mod, and can you give an estimate when it will be included? I'm know it sounds impatient, so let me also say that this is already a great mod, I don't think I would enjoy Sims 4 half as much without it.

Read the top of my post for help.

It's your responsibility to protect children from seeing inappropriate stuff, I can't manage the family for you.

Autonomy is in works. Look at release dates of the mod and estimate when it will be out yourself.

hello smile.png

i hope this has not been mentioned/answered elsewhere , but pls can you explain how the cum dump moodlet goes off (besides bying the cum slut reward)?

i ve tried showering/freshen up but its still there (even though the sims looks clean), i m also using https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3678-sims-4-morecum/ ( Bukkake Version)

that i have placed inside the ww folder like it was suggested in Dofman's topic (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72752-sims-4-morecum-04022017-v11/)

lol turns out the sim needed a 2nd shower , and as sosn as the action started the moodlet went off , still if you think that Dofman's mod is not properly supported pls say, thanks

Hey!

Once you shower and the moodlet doesn't go off, change that Sim outfit and it should update.

Hi,

Any plan to make animations related to sex skill? i.e. once you advance in sex skill you have more available animations (for example, more complex sex acts require more skill)?

Hey!
But how is taking animations away from the player any fun? There are far better ways of doing that sort of stuff.

Think about it, it's similar to what happens in cooking skill, when you can cook extra stuff when you gain skill levels. Also, what's the fun in building a relationship and eventually succeeding in asking for sex? That's the whole idea of story progression. And you can always add a setting to disable it, no? I think it could be more fun and give a sense of accomplishment.

No, you think about it. I am not taking away the ability to play every animation, it's a core element that will cause more confusion when altered than good.

Building the relationship is a much better way to handle that sort of progress. It's much better to handle sex categories and build trust around more serious sex categories than take away random animations. Skill doesn't open up more options, your partner should allow you for more options instead because your partner trusts you.

Here's an idea 

Scratch-marks on a sims back and/or butt cheeks that are added after sex like the cum textures are. Don't know if it's been suggested before.

:)

That could be a thing, with a special moodlet affecting the Sim, yeah.

Hi,

Any plan to make animations related to sex skill? i.e. once you advance in sex skill you have more available animations (for example, more complex sex acts require more skill)?

Hey!

But how is taking animations away from the player any fun? There are far better ways of doing that sort of stuff.

Think about it, it's similar to what happens in cooking skill, when you can cook extra stuff when you gain skill levels. Also, what's the fun in building a relationship and eventually succeeding in asking for sex? That's the whole idea of story progression. And you can always add a setting to disable it, no? I think it could be more fun and give a sense of accomplishment.

No, you think about it. I am not taking away the ability to play every animation, it's a core element that will cause more confusion when altered than good.

Building the relationship is a much better way to handle that sort of progress. It's much better to handle sex categories and build trust around more serious sex categories than take away random animations. Skill doesn't open up more options, your partner should allow you for more options instead because your partner trusts you.

OK, actually the way you describe it is indeed a better idea, to allow more animations and sex interactions based on relationship level.

So is it something that is planned in the near future? And what about solo action - isn't that something that might be affected by skill or some other trait?

for some reason, my character cannot get naked completely(the bra is always there).

during sex or called to undress completely, the pink bra pop up. while when bath, random underwear was use.

have only 1 body mod, Hiroki Better Body Mod.

use latest whickedwhims and toddler update. 1.30.103.1010

have naked mod. works fine before i update my sims to 1.30.

have try console command fix. not working.

have error in last exceptions

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>5610dff5830a519b59359ef0</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-06 02:14:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.103.1010-1.300.000.96.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>exception_files_watcher.py:18</categoryid><desyncid>5610dff5830a519b59359ef0</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: exception() got an unexpected keyword argument 'xc') Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 491, in _process_scoring_gen  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 481, in _score_and_schedule_drama_nodes_gen  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 385, in score_and_schedule_nodes_gen  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 566, in setup  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 478, in _setup  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 546, in _resolve_drama_participant  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 844, in submit_filter  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 194, in run_without_yielding  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 216, in _run_filter_query  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 268, in _find_sims_matching_filter  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 241, in _calculate_sim_filter_score AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'calculate_score' During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 494, in _process_scoring_gen  File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.2\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject  File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.2\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger TypeError: exception() got an unexpected keyword argument 'xc' </desyncdata></report>

also, cannot find WickedWhimsException file anywhere.

Can someone help me, I can't seem to work out what settings to use so that for male/male sims, my sim is the bottom (or in f/m animations uses the female animation)

While the mod does it's best to take care of the correct gender assignments,

There are settings that can be changed to modify this,

Sometimes when we use same sex couples for animations that were created for hetero couples it's difficult for the mod to know who you want to be giving or receiving,

The best thing to do if somebody is in the wrong role is to pause your game,

And with the sim in the wrong place selected, click on the sim that you want to switch with,

Choose Wicked > sex > change sex spot with(name of sim)

Then unpause your game and they will be re-positioned :)

Can someone help me, I can't seem to work out what settings to use so that for male/male sims, my sim is the bottom (or in f/m animations uses the female animation)

Sometimes when we use same sex couples for animations that were created for hetero couples it's difficult for the mod to know who you want to be giving or receiving,

And with the sim in the wrong place selected, click on the sim that you want to switch with,

Maybe a toggle for Dom/bottom in the settings would be appreciated. I also think a toggle for our custom top could be interesting, so we can have differents sims with different top mesh when nudes (big/small boobs for females, muscles for males)

Maybe a toggle for Dom/bottom in the settings would be appreciated. I also think a toggle for our custom top could be interesting, so we can have differents sims with different top mesh when nudes (big/small boobs for females, muscles for males)

All that genetic stuff is handled in CAS,

You can click and drag parts of the body to enlarge or shrink (boobs included)

And there are sliders that adjust the body type,

If you want to edit your sim's body then use the cas.fulleditmode cheat :)