WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thank you so much for the reply! Always greatly appreciated and means a lot to hear back from the creator :) was wondering, since it is possible to have sex with multiple partners and not be sure who the father is, is it possible to either: A-baby automatically born with father's last name, or B-have some kind of paternity test to take prior to the baby being born so we know who the father is? It's rather annoying to have to check family tree then wait till toddler stage-if I remember lol-to change the last name to the fathers. Helps me remember who the father is that way lol. Thank you so much for the mod, it's great! Works great so far with all my mods :) I actually play the sims 4 now lol love the realism and romance it brings. Before I barely played the game! :)

​Having a child born with auto-father last name, I think, goes too deep into the actual Sims 4 code and changing that could be problematic...

​Also, when the mother has the baby, you are able to provide for the little critter a first and last name, or even change it using MC Command Center if you desire after the little bugger hatches, hisses and scurries across the table-top.

That said, I personally wouldn't want the mod to do this, as in real life, it doesn't work that way.

Just because the father provided the 'seed' to create the child doesn't mean the child is 'property of' the father and earns the last name. Father is listed on the birth certificate, for linage and responsibilities, but if the mother isn't married to the father, the mother can assign that child her own last name... particularly if the father is a cheating, douche' that can't keep it in his pants or be responsible enough to wrap it. ;)

Thank you. Yea I know the last name can be chosen at birth, and like I mentioned, I only change the last name to the fathers to help me remember who the father is with out the extra steps of checking family tree or looking through the friends tab. I know it isn't like that in RL just helpful, plus if it was possible it could be a chosen option like Twallan did in SP. Was just a thought :) thank you for the reply anyway.

Hey no.1froggie, do you use MC Command centre? This kinda feature would probably fit in better with that mod than WW.

Head on over to https://discordapp.com/channels/285367261374447616/285367261374447616 and see what Deaderpool has to say :)

I don't know that site and it asks me to sign in.

How's autonomy coming along?

Well... I haven't done it yet. How about that?  :lol:  :lol:

How far off then? :angel:

Is really difficult to add autonomy? Sorry if is a stupid question i'm new to the game and want to make some orgies without having to add everyone to the household.

Hello, this mod is awesome,i love it ♥, but i think i found some liiiitle problems.

The grimreaper don't get hard on my sims dry.png (i swear she's hot xD) 

and the mod seem to not know if the grimreaper is a woman or a man (he have a penis thought) ... maybe the game don't know either...

Help please~~ biggrin.png

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I still want to finish up polygamy, extend jealousy, improve reactions, improve sex initiation, add leaving group sex, rework sex skill, extend exhibitionism and some technical improvements. That can take about 8-10 more updates to even be ready to get to new major features, like autonomy. You can't convert that to time and you can't be sure the plans won't change.

That doesn't mean you have to wait for the next public update that long, I am trying to get it out this Monday.

Is really difficult to add autonomy? Sorry if is a stupid question i'm new to the game and want to make some orgies without having to add everyone to the household.

It depends on how hard I will make for myself.

Hello, this mod is awesome,i love it ♥, but i think i found some liiiitle problems.

The grimreaper don't get hard on my sims dry.png (i swear she's hot xD) 

and the mod seem to not know if the grimreaper is a woman or a man (he have a penis thought) ... maybe the game don't know either...

Help please~~ biggrin.png

Hey! The Grim Reaper is neither a male or female, the game doesn't specify that and a lot of other things, so you should not be able to start a sex interaction with it.

I still want to finish up polygamy, extend jealousy, improve reactions, improve sex initiation, add leaving group sex, rework sex skill, extend exhibitionism and some technical improvements.

Concerning exhibitionism I have some questions :

- If I use the option 'swim naked with ...' of 'swim naked in group', does the concerned Sims exhibitionism grow ?

- If I hypnotise a Sim and get it naked with MCCC, does the concerned Sim exhibitionism grow ?

To resume, do the exhibitionism grow as soon as a sim is naked or only when a mod  action is done ?

Concerning polygamy, MCCC permits that weel (with any sims, not only your one) so you may don't make that a priority, just use the etablished relations to parameter sex, it would be less time consuming :)

Concerning sex autonomy, don't know if it is possible but if someone was able to replace the original EA 'sex on bed' by another sex animation it would be an enormeous step.

I still want to finish up polygamy, extend jealousy, improve reactions, improve sex initiation, add leaving group sex, rework sex skill, extend exhibitionism and some technical improvements.

Concerning exhibitionism I have some questions :

- If I use the option 'swim naked with ...' of 'swim naked in group', does the concerned Sims exhibitionism grow ?

- If I hypnotise a Sim and get it naked with MCCC, does the concerned Sim exhibitionism grow ?

To resume, do the exhibitionism grow as soon as a sim is naked or only when a mod  action is done ?

No, not yet, some nudity related activities do not affect sims exhibitionism skill. That's why exhibitionism will be extended, to cover all of these actions and offer more.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

I still want to finish up polygamy, extend jealousy, improve reactions, improve sex initiation, add leaving group sex, rework sex skill, extend exhibitionism and some technical improvements. That can take about 8-10 more updates to even be ready to get to new major features, like autonomy. You can't convert that to time and you can't be sure the plans won't change.

That doesn't mean you have to wait for the next public update that long, I am trying to get it out this Monday.

Well it will be worth the wait for autonomy then. Just wished Sims could do things without me commanding them by using their active household and manually saying do this do that. But seeing what's planned before hand it will make autonomy greater.

Is there a way to invite 2 - 5 sims to join at the same time?  Currently, I have to invite one sim at a time until I reach six total and every time I invite a new sim there is a risk of the animation resetting all the sims and cancelling the whole thing.  I'm using some group animations that support up to six sims.

Does the mod "pregnancy" part work? If it is, then can I setup it as F/F compatible?

(I already turned on "ignore gender" and "pregnancy chance to 100%" also cheated with apply cum but it doesn't happened.)

In the meantime I keep looking for it.

Is there a way to invite 2 - 5 sims to join at the same time?  Currently, I have to invite one sim at a time until I reach six total and every time I invite a new sim there is a risk of the animation resetting all the sims and cancelling the whole thing.  I'm using some group animations that support up to six sims.

I will be working on that soon. Currently, there is no way to do it other than inviting single sim at once.

Does the mod "pregnancy" part work? If it is, then can I setup it as F/F compatible?

(I already turned on "ignore gender" and "pregnancy chance to 100%" also cheated with apply cum but it doesn't happened.)

In the meantime I keep looking for it.

Once you set one of the females to be able to impregnate and the other to be able to be impregnated, everything should work fine. Try 15 seconds of vaginal sex and after that try to do a pregnancy test.

Also on Turbos last post, when you click one of your female friend sims and go to her edit mode via CAS you can change a bunch of things there.

You can either set up your strap-on for her and arrange her outfits so that Sims wears what you want and you can also choose her gender and sexuality and pregnancy ability.

Its the SIMS diamond in the top left corner thats for her personality and then if you find the option in the top right menu thats there where you change her traits and age ( ie child, teen, young adult etc) you will see the symbols for male or female. There is a small drop down arrow. Click that. It then asks if your female character can impregnate others, get impregnated or neither. You can also decide if that sim has a penis or not. 

Then what i did is installed the Lunar Eclipse hard/soft penis model mod which then in the naked and bottoms sections of the clothing edit provides the mesh penis and a color chart for the skintone of that sim.

So basically i have now edited a cute female friend and turned her into a sexy shemale that when naked or during sexy has a cute sexy penis..and can impregnate my female sim!

Then you just use Turbo's amazing WhickedWhims settings menu in game to tweak everything you require to let all this happen :)

I'm just a man who's good at what he does. Modding.

There we go, that was a long wait and I am still not done. Besides the long as always changelog, there are plenty of things I want to finish before I get to add new features. Time to go back to work. Have fun!

Changelog

Sex

• Added sex reaction system
    • Sims will react with 6 different jealousy ways (base on relationship, respects Player trait, uses vanilla jealousy for now)
    • Sims will react with 9 different general ways (base on the mood, relationship, and family relations)
    • Setting to disable sims reacting to sex (includes jealousy reaction)
  • Added random animation option per sex category
  • Made 'Swap the position’ interaction renamed to be 'Swap Sex Spot with [name here]’ and added an icon to it
  • Added informational message for users who have not installed any sex animations
  • Added cum interactions in sex to allow applying cum manually when sims are ready to climax
  • Added 'Cum Slut’ satisfaction reward trait
  • Added positive and negative cum moodlets
  • Made sure any sim with a penis can produce cum
  • Added special buffs from solo sex interaction
  • Added after sex short moodlet when having sex outdoors in public
  • Made custom first-time sex moodlet instead of using the default one
  • Made sex moodlets be added regardless of relationship impact setting
  • Made sex increase romantic affection (makes romantic sims happy)
  • Made sims make sure to not carry anything or sit when starting the sex interaction
  • Made sims reset the sex interaction when stopped by Build/Buy Mode
  • Improved starting sex interaction technical side
  • Reworked actor role assigning to properly sort actors by genders
  • Fixed being able to change location to the active sex location
  • Fixed relationship changes not being applied properly after sex interaction with more than two sims
  • Fixed changing sex location not working for solo interactions
  • Fixed penis state not being set before sex interaction when sim is dressed
  • Fixed climax not properly checking hate children trait
  • Removed default jealousy reaction from sex

Desire

• Added desire system
  • Sims gain desire from romantic interactions, seeing nudity, flashing and other flirt related actions
  • Sims lose desire on some unsuccessful interactions and over time
  • Sims lose desire on mean social interactions (unless sim is evil)
  • Sims with high enough desire level will gain positive sex desire moodlet
  • Sims with too high desire level will get a negative moodlet, feeling uncomfortable without releasing the tension
  • Sims with active positive desire moodlet will have better sex experience
  • Sims with Alluring trait help gaining more desire
  • Sims with Romantic trait gain more desire
  • Sims with Unflirty trait gain less desire
  • Sims with high enough desire get an erection
  • Sims with high desire level have higher chance to agree to sex
  • Sims loose desire and desire moodlets when in sex

Exhibitionism

• Added new nudity reaction system
    • Sims with high exhibitionism skill level will not react
    • Sims with equal or more nude outfit will not react
    • Sims in underwear will now get some attention
    • Setting to disable sims reacting to nudity (not included in exhibitionism switch)
  • Added ‘Penis Settings’ menu
    • Added ability to set soft and hard penis for any sim
    • Added ability to set soft and hard penis for every sim in the game
    • Added ability to randomize penis for every sim in the game (including the option to exclude default penis mesh)
  • Added support for UntraditionalNerd Detailed Feet
  • Made other special outfits auto convert to exhibitionism special outfit for consistency
  • Improved optimization of exhibitionism actions privileges checker
  • Added 'Ask to Dress Up’ exhibitionism social interaction
  • Made Dare to Streak interaction available between adults and teens
  • Made skinny dipping, nude sauna, and nude hot tub interactions not be restricted by exhibitionism skill anymore
  • Fixed 'Ask to Get Naked' not checking skill level properly
  • Fixed red/pink/orange bra problem
  • Fixed improper nude body parts defined for sims with changed body frame
  • Removed default nudity reaction broadcaster
  • Removed inappropriate streetwear override

Pregnancy

• Added 1%, 2%, 3% and 4% pregnancy chances
  • Made pregnancy occur per sim rather than per sex interaction
  • Fixed pregnancy termination not displaying cost
  • Fixed pregnancy trigger counting when in sex

Relationships

• Added/Unlocked 23 more romance interactions for incest and adult+teen
  • Made some options require game restart to take effect safely (you get warned about it)
  • Fixed errors with romance age restriction setting

Other

• Added CAS parts (penis, feet & strapon) configuration file
  • Added sounds to default sex animations (Thanks Redabyss!)
  • Added tooltips with description to list rows
  • Completely rewritten how sims are handled by the mod
  • Improved sims identification by using collection of identificators instead of just Sim ID
  • Improved line of sight performance
  • Improved soft resetting sims technical side
  • Improved outfit detection
  • Made every outfit change operation secured, simplified and more optimized
  • Improved loading the game handler
  • Improved order of loading extra data
  • Made loading extra data test for errors and use default data in case of problems
  • Improved and removed some constant checks to increase performance
  • Reworked interaction triggering to support mixer interactions
  • Made most tuning overrides be handled via scripts overrides
  • Cleaned up debug interactions
  • Fixed settings option appearing twice in some situations
  • Fixed condom objects missing focus bone
  • Fixed underwear/strapon mannequin not working on some lots

Windows Installer

• Updated the installer to detect every language variant of 'The Sims 4’ in the Documents folder
  • Updated the installer to not needlessly require admin permissions

Guest Redabyss

Thanks a lot TURBODRIVER for your work.

What I'm looking forward in the future is

1 - Autonomous WickedSex.

2 - Option to do WickedSex (random position) when Woohoo or Try for Baby is used.

3 - Add WickedSex to a new club activity.

Best Regards!

I have an older version of this mod and want to update it to the latest.

Will simply dropping the newer files in and overwriting the older be okay?

Making sure, don't want to end up breaking anything. I'm currently on ver1.25.

Hey there :) if your unsure about it, just take the old files into a new folder as backup first, then drop in the new files, that way if you have any problems or conflicts you have to option to put it back until it's fixed if need be. I'm in the same position as you with same version and I don't expect any trouble but best to be sure, hope this helps :)