WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thanks for your awesome work, TURBODRIVER!

But I am having an issue, that is I cannot see cum layers when the climax is over. I am sure that I did not disable cum layers in the setting. Is it because of my custom contents? Can anyone help? I would appreciate your help!

This is probably a very stupid and obvious question, but are you using condoms?  If yes, then there are no cum layers.  If no, I don't know what to tell you.  I know that depending on the skin tone it can be hard to see.  The only time I ever really notice the layer is if it's on the face.  And, as I mentioned, there is no cum layer if condoms are being used.

Of course I know that condom will disable cum. Maybe I will try to remove my skin cc. Thanks for your answer, anyway!

I noticed in some of the pics there are groups of sims all wicked woohoo'ing in separate groups, how do you do that? In my game im only able to have my active sim wicked woohoo with other sims, Im not able to get non active sims to do it with each other.

They were likely done with an active Sims "Family" all of which are controllable that way. Just make a large household, use MC Command to quickly set up their relationships (or Select "Never Refuse" in WickedWhims settings) and go to town with a crazy orgy.

Hope that helps!

Hello! Thank you Turbodriver for the mod it's working beautifully. I have one question though. I'm a little new with the modding in Sims 4, it is ridiculously simple but whenever my sims get naked (at least their lower body) they lose their torsos like in the pictures.

Any idea what the reason could be? Thank you!

Looks like you have a mod conflict going there... or the bottom half mesh requires the upper level mesh to work properly.

You'd probably do better using the body meshes created by Luumia (http://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux3-new-body-replacements-to-improve-your) as both upper half and lower half has been sized to work with one another per your taste.

​Be sure, though, to deactivate and remove the one your are currently using before using Lummia's set.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for answering! I am using Luumia actually and since I'm new I don't use many mods so Luumia should be the skin mesh mod I'm using. Unless I'm using it incorrectly. These are all the mods I have installed. Maybe you can see something I don't.

Thank you!

post-424265-0-54046300-1487668596_thumb.jpg

Thank you for answering! I am using Luumia actually and since I'm new I don't use many mods so Luumia should be the skin mesh mod I'm using. Unless I'm using it incorrectly. These are all the mods I have installed. Maybe you can see something I don't.

Thank you!

attachicon.gifsims4 mods.jpg

Hi Unolicious,

You may want to try two things...

​1.) You need to also have Luumia's Smoothish II for males installed (LUUMIA_SmoothishIIMale.package), which you don't have, That, I believe comes with the proper mesh for the male sim's lower half.

​2/) You may want to consider removing the Luumia_BodeII_Muscular.package and instead use the [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_BODEII_Lean.package as that has been fixed to the current Maxis patches I believe.... that and the guy still gets very buff looking using that mesh.

​Hope that helps!!

Hi! First let me say your mod is tons of fun. Sometimes woohoo animations stay in a seemingly infinite loop, never reaching climax nor ending in any other way. This happened to me, in particular, during a date and on a public lot (date ended in the mean time and i let the game run a full 24h before aborting). Is this common/normal?

I have installed ALL of the animations listed in the main post. Conflict Detector says there are conflicts with all of them and that they conflict with wickedwhims. Does this mean I should only have one animations package installed at a time?

Thanks!

Hi! First let me say your mod is tons of fun. Sometimes woohoo animations stay in a seemingly infinite loop, never reaching climax nor ending in any other way. This happened to me, in particular, during a date and on a public lot (date ended in the mean time and i let the game run a full 24h before aborting). Is this common/normal?

I have installed ALL of the animations listed in the main post. Conflict Detector says there are conflicts with all of them and that they conflict with wickedwhims. Does this mean I should only have one animations package installed at a time?

Thanks!

Sometimes WickedWhims and the animations will give false/possitives when it comes to reporting conflicts...

In regard to the animations, you are going to want to have more than one set installed to get the full flavor and enjoy the WickedWhims mod, otherwise you will only have the same animation playing over and over again and that is boring. ;)

That said, as for your situation of endless looping of the animation, that is really the fault of the animator, more that the WickedWhim's mod, as they have no climax or time limited in their animation package, so it just endlessly loops until you click on the Woohoo icon on the left bottom menu to "end/cancel" action.

​For other animations that are done correctly and don't have "infinite loop" to them, but still run too long for your Sim or gameplay, you can adjust animation duration time in the tab listed "Sex Setting" in the main settings of WickedWhims and then selecting "Sex Animation Duration" near the bottom of the list and adjust it to your taste, I believe the recommendation is 30.... but you can adjust it to your taste.

Hope that helps!

Turbo, i usually press " random " button to trigger the sex scenes.

On the animation switcher, instead of going trough each author animation, is it possible to select categories instead ?

It would be easier to disable a specific category. Instead i have to go to each author menu and deselect the ones i don't want.

Don't mean to disrespect the work of the modders, but there are some animations that are not my kink :)

After my sims have sex with some npc they stay naked forever...like they change their casual clother to be naked. Any idea what could be causing that?

After my sims have sex with some npc they stay naked forever...like they change their casual clothes to be naked. Any idea what could be causing that?

After my sims have sex with some npc they stay naked forever...like they change their casual clother to be naked. Any idea what could be causing that?

​Yes, Kiqdias... that would be this mod doing that.

This mod is for Exhibitionism... which means the enjoyment and comfort of being nude in front others... while this mod does allow sex animations, it's focus is on the exhibitionism side (currently), which means the longer that your Sims remain undressed, the less likely they are to put their clothes back on... in fact, feeling as though clothes are confining to them and hides the real them...

...that said, using the radio button by selecting the Sim, click the Whicked tab, select "Exhibition" and then click on the "Dress Up" option and the character will get redressed into their everyday attire.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I've released a new version on Patreon and I would say it's almost done for the next public release. Because it's taking quite some time already I will skip some improvements that I have planned for the next public update instead of delaying it further. I still want to add support for club outfits, add an ability to leave sex interaction, add an ability to invite multiple sims to the sex interaction, polygamy relationships, choosing gender preference, proper moodlets from sex reactions, reworked sex skill, more exhibitionism nudity interactions and most likely a bunch of other minor additions. The reason I am mentioning this is because I want to get these out of the way before I will get to adding new often suggested features.
Here is the list of changes for the most recent Patreon release:

• Added 'Penis Settings' menu
    • Moved soft and hard penis settings per sim to 'Penis Settings' menu
    • Added ability to set soft and hard penis for every sim in the game
    • Added ability to randomize penis for every sim in the game (including the option to exclude default penis mesh)
  • Added cum interactions in sex to allow applying cum manually when sims are ready to climax
  • Added 'Cum Slut' satisfaction reward trait
  • Added positive and negative cum moodlets
  • Added safety checks to extra data loading
  • Added 'Ask to Dress Up' exhibitionism social interaction
  • Added 1%, 2%, 3% and 4% pregnancy chances
  • Added strapon CAS parts to the CAS parts config file
  • Made penis picker list only display mods that are installed
  • Made 'Swap the position' interaction renamed to be 'Swap Sex Spot with <name here>' and added an icon to it
  • Fixed sims with 'Hates Children' trait not using condoms automatically
  • Fixed taking off strapon not updating on sim properly
  • Fixed nude outfit assurance not using proper replacement parts (penis parts)
  • Fixed few issues with dressing up
  • Updated the installer to detect every language variant of 'The Sims 4' in the Documents folder
  • Updated the installer to not needlessly require admin permissions

Thanks for your awesome work, TURBODRIVER!
But I am having an issue, that is I cannot see cum layers when the climax is over. I am sure that I did not disable cum layers in the setting. Is it because of my custom contents? Can anyone help? I would appreciate your help!

First of all I want to thank you for an awesome mod! I can't believe how much effort and thought you're giving this mod, as well as listening to everyone's problems and suggestions. I have a small problem with seeing cum textures, but I'll try to investigate before I ask...
Some suggestions that I might have:

1. I know it's probably super hard, but perhaps you can also make exhibition also regard revealing clothes. Some heuristic might be the length of the skirt/pants or the amount of cleavage
2. At a later stage of exhibition, maybe the sims might feel comfortable of masturbating in front of other sims (depending on relationship level, traits, etc.), and performing sex acts even later...

In any case, keep up the great work!

Cum will appear only if the sex position (animation) allows for it and there are even animations that have that disabled. To avoid this problem, next update will have a way to manually add cum layers on sims when they are ready to climax.

There is no way to tell if clothing is revealing unless every clothing part would be manually tagged as such. It would be cool to test clothing for that, but I don't think that will ever happen. Mainly because of technical reasons.

Exhibitionism shouldn't have much to do with sex, the relations of sims matter more and that is already in place to happen. I will get into expanding it more soon.

Thanks!

maybe not that much related to wickedwhims but because you have an Automatic undressing when using toilet option how hard is it to create an undress option when an female sim is breastfeeding

I have that on my list when I get to improving pregnancy.

Hello! Thank you Turbodriver for the mod it's working beautifully. I have one question though. I'm a little new with the modding in Sims 4, it is ridiculously simple but whenever my sims get naked (at least their lower body) they lose their torsos like in the pictures.

Any idea what the reason could be? Thank you!

Hey! It could be the clothing on your sim if it's CC, other than that, please wait for the next update, there are some changes in it that should help with sims body frame. Thanks!

Turbo, i usually press " random " button to trigger the sex scenes.
On the animation switcher, instead of going trough each author animation, is it possible to select categories instead ?
It would be easier to disable a specific category. Instead i have to go to each author menu and deselect the ones i don't want.
Don't mean to disrespect the work of the modders, but there are some animations that are not my kink :)

I've added a random option on categories itself so this should work somewhat the way you want.

Hi TurboDriver I have one question about jealously settings.

I assume that if two sims have a romantic relationship, if one sims cathces the other having sex with another sim they will get jealous. ok.

But is it possible if three sims are involved in a romantic relation to not get jealous with eac other.

Example, One Male sim has 2 girlfriends, the two females are also girlfriends with each other. If one of the females cathes the male to have sex with the other female, she should not get jealous.

I dont know if jealously works like that already as I havent enabled it solely because of the reason :D

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Hi TurboDriver I have one question about jealously settings.
I assume that if two sims have a romantic relationship, if one sims cathces the other having sex with another sim they will get jealous. ok.
But is it possible if three sims are involved in a romantic relation to not get jealous with eac other.
Example, One Male sim has 2 girlfriends, the two females are also girlfriends with each other. If one of the females cathes the male to have sex with the other female, she should not get jealous.

I dont know if jealously works like that already as I havent enabled it solely because of the reason :D

Hey! That's pretty much why polygamy has to exist in WW, to handle jealousy reactions. The way you explain it makes it pretty tricky, so I hope I will manage to make it work.
Currently, jealousy is using the vanilla stuff and it seems to be failing to trigger properly, but the next update should handle that fine. It just needs support for polygamy which will not be included in the next update because it is actually pretty problematic to implement right, so I want to take time with it.

I did imagine it is going to be tricky.

I dont know much about coding but the way I imagined it to work is if the jelously part / code / action was simply ignored if all sims in the act a sim is watching had high romatinc relationship level or top friendship level. Hope I explain it righ .

I dont know much about coding but the way I imagined it to work is if the jelously part / code / action was simply ignored if all sims in the act a sim is watching had high romatinc relationship level or top friendship level. Hope I explain it righ .

With a solution like that, you exclude the possibility of side romance. If a sim is married but at the same time has a romance with somebody else - why would the spouse be okay with that?

That's why polygamy in the relationship has to be established somehow.

I would like to leave a suggestion, how about a new service for the sims 4? Prostitutes, hire a service, protists and so a sim would be routed, oh and forced sex.

I will be working on jobs and careers at some point for sure.

With a solution like that, you exclude the possibility of side romance. If a sim is married but at the same time has a romance with somebody else - why would the spouse be okay with that?

I would like to leave a suggestion, how about a new service for the sims 4? Prostitutes, hire a service, protists and so a sim would be routed, oh and forced sex.

I will be working on jobs and careers at some point for sure.

In that case, The spouse will be ok with it, only if she too has a relationship with her hasbands girlfriend, (high relationship with all sims involved). If she does not, then she should get jealous. 

In that case, The spouse will be ok with it, only if she too has a relationship with her hasbands girlfriend, (high relationship with all sims involved). If she does not, then she should get jealous. 

Yes, in that situation it would work and it's not too difficult to implement.

But it would still be missing the idea of a spouse not having that romantic relationship but just being okay with it because of the polygamy relationship.

hmm, If she does not have a relationship with her husband's girlfriend, but she is still ok with it,...isn't that what disabling jealously does? No jealously = polygamy

I have a Lot with 1 male and 7 females, with dissabled jealously they are all romantically involved with each other. And noone cares with how many others outside the lot is everyone else involed with. You cant get more polygamy than that :D

aaaahhh , I see what the problem is.

I have MC comander wich allows my sim to have multiplbe girlfriends. The base game does not. So you need to take that part of MC commander (multiple lovers) and implement it in WW. ? though I thought that MC polygamy had to do with multiple wifes. (another good feature :D)

hmm, If she does not have a relationship with her husband's girlfriend, but she is still ok with it,...isn't that what disabling jealously does? No jealously = polygamy

I have a Lot with 1 male and 7 females, with dissabled jealously they are all romantically involved with each other. And noone cares with how many others outside the lot is everyone else involed with. You cant get more polygamy than that :D

aaaahhh , I see what the problem is.

I have MC comander wich allows my sim to have multiplbe girlfriends. The base game does not. So you need to take that part of MC commander (multiple lovers) and implement it in WW. ? though I thought that MC polygamy had to do with multiple wifes. (another good feature :D)

If nobody gets jealous (disabled jealousy), then no relationship really matters. And yes, I pretty much need what MC Woohoo offers with polygamy. I would be for making it work with MCCC, but at the same time, I don't want to make it dependent on it.

Amazing mod! Just have a question.. I activated incest option in the menu, and the interactions are unlocked and i can use them without a problem, but every sim related refuses romantic interactions, so at the end it's impossible to have a romance with a familiar sim, becouse i get rejected every time. It's there a way to make this work? Thanks :)

Amazing mod! Just have a question.. I activated incest option in the menu, and the interactions are unlocked and i can use them without a problem, but every sim related refuses romantic interactions, so at the end it's impossible to have a romance with a familiar sim, becouse i get rejected every time. It's there a way to make this work? Thanks :)

Enabling incest should unlock romance interactions with any family related sim. Make sure to remove age restrictions if you use teens.

Romance is not purely needed for accepting sex. You can have really high friendship and get the same effect too.

Enabling incest should unlock romance interactions with any family related sim. Make sure to remove age restrictions if you use teens.

Romance is not purely needed for accepting sex. You can have really high friendship and get the same effect too.

Hi! thanks for answering so fast! i enabled the incest option and i removed age restriction, but my family related sims still refuses every romance interaction, i mean i can interact with romance but i get negative effect always, i tryed with the sim's sister and dad but always fails.

Hi! thanks for answering so fast! i enabled the incest option and i removed age restriction, but my family related sims still refuses every romance interaction, i mean i can interact with romance but i get negative effect always, i tryed with the sim's sister and dad but always fails.

Nevermind! I insisted and tried carefully the interactions at the begging and it work! Thank you for answering and again, amazing mod !.

Thank you!

attachicon.gifsims4 mods.jpg

Hi Unolicious,

You may want to try two things...

​1.) You need to also have Luumia's Smoothish II for males installed (LUUMIA_SmoothishIIMale.package), which you don't have, That, I believe comes with the proper mesh for the male sim's lower half.

​2/) You may want to consider removing the Luumia_BodeII_Muscular.package and instead use the [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_BODEII_Lean.package as that has been fixed to the current Maxis patches I believe.... that and the guy still gets very buff looking using that mesh.

​Hope that helps!!

Thank you so much! Sadly I'm not quite there yet. I did as you said and installed said files but it seems like it only worked on one of the sims as you can see. Could this problem be because of the reason of my sims both being male?

post-424265-0-46646900-1487885555_thumb.pngpost-424265-0-63823700-1487885496_thumb.jpg

loving this mod so far it has brought some life to my sims4 gameplay..But I have a questions do the wicked sex counts as a woohoo in game? beacuse I'm thinking of making a swinger club and the members gain club point for woohoo and I would like to use the wicked sex animation instead of a regular woohoo so do I get club points for it or it only applies to regular base style woohoo.

Also I'm loving the exhibitionist mode and traits and thinking of creating a nudist restaurant is it possible to make a nude dress code for dine out?

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

https://gfycat.com/RemarkableFondAndalusianhorse

so-beautiful.gifniceeeeeeeee

That's what up..SWEET!!!

Sims 4 here I come...soon... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

https://gfycat.com/RemarkableFondAndalusianhorse

so-beautiful.gifniceeeeeeeee

That's what up..SWEET!!!

Sims 4 here I come...soon... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

niceeeeeeeeeeeee