Sexout (New Vegas)

Got it. Seems there is a conflict with either WorkingFile.esp from Gamefever's Atomic Wrangler or 7DanceFNV.esp, which is required by Atomic Wrangler. Once both files are unchecked in FOMM, the animations work fine.

EDIT: Seems this problem was mentioned here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=40468#pid40468

Bummer. Oh well' date=' thanks for all the help anyway! I'll eventually figure it out.

Contents of /idleanims

tERyo.jpg

Well' date=' I'm stumped.

[/quote']

Is there a way to change the frequency of "clients" asking for your services?

Is there a way to select a specific position? At the moment whether it be prostitution or rape, there is no "menu" to select. Is there a third option that you can ask for sex (not prostitution or rape) which leads to a menu of positions?

And regarding the translucent issue...bummer :(

But apart from that, the mod works perfect. Really good work :)

Is there a way to change the frequency of "clients" asking for your services?

I don't think so' date=' not yet. At the moment the only player-selectable options are which clothes are used for whoring.

Is there a way to select a specific position? At the moment whether it be prostitution or rape, there is no "menu" to select. Is there a third option that you can ask for sex (not prostitution or rape) which leads to a menu of positions?

For a limited selection of animations, use this, I think. Note this will only allow direct selections of the new anims JohnHead444 made, I believe (haven't used it myself as selection doesn't worry me much and his anims are randomly selected in the other plugins).

If you use the general sex plugin, you can proposition just about any random NPC you see walking around, and it allows you to select between anal, vaginal or oral sex. Not specific positions, though.

Also, I believe , and . will allow you to cycle through anims, though that's more of a debug feature and may cause problems (and will eventually be removed if it hasn't already).

I just wanna trhow this out there: The old glitch with the debug rape fist feature, where it always played the same animation..

Well that animation actually fit pretty well with the Spore Plants! The plant itself just need a little animating, and the animation a little tinkering so it lines up.

ummm...might be a very weird sggestion but...when performing oral sex on a male character (as a female)....maybe it could lower the hunger meter for hardcore players? keep in mind thats just one weird suggestion..but it DOES contain a lot of protein! :P

(also i didnt checked to see if it did that already, thinking it was a kinda weird idea)

that actually sound liek a nice idea...also i was thinking maybe perks or effects associated with sex and such...maybe even associated with sexual experience...because you can look at you experience in the sexout handbook but what does it translate to? maybe adding either perks effects...or anything like that could improve the immersion a bit?

(just me giving my two cents about it as i really like this plugin and id really like to see it grow even more and added more depth)

PS: great job so far, having seen any major bugs that you would normally come across on mods that young, really fast progressing

though now that i think about it, i do have a teeny tiny issue from time to time...sometime when a sex animation is initiated, might charactr become slightly transparent, sometimes even invisible (or is simply missing, i am unsure) the transparent thing doesnt bother me that much (sometimes its even pretty interesting, somekind of internal/Xray view) but the invisible is pretty annoying though

Guest Loogie

It's the fact the central Tryout plugin is no longer in use. The outfits will be re-added by the plugins they're supposed to go with - think of what you saw as a teaser.

though now that i think about it' date=' i do have a teeny tiny issue from time to time...sometime when a sex animation is initiated, might charactr become slightly transparent, sometimes even invisible (or is simply missing, i am unsure) the transparent thing doesnt bother me that much (sometimes its even pretty interesting, somekind of internal/Xray view) but the invisible is pretty annoying though

[/quote']

Bug with NV itself I'm afraid... happens when the camera tries to zoom out at the start, but there is something in the way (building, NPC, floating piece of dust) that means the engine forces the camera closer and makes the PC transparent (or see-through) so that you don't just get a screen full of the back of your head.

It sucks... and the only workaround is to get as zoomed out as possibly when you are going to have teh Sexytimes, and even then it won't always work. (fucking sandboxing NPCs)

perhaps out of track, but does anyone here use the Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB) Body Replacer from this nexus?

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35047

I would like to discuss the standing of this wonderful mod that goes so well with this mod, if anyone knows of a thread where i can talk about this and possibly meet many who are a fan of this mod, ring me a dinger