[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Hello! Your job is super! Please tell me there is a climax here? Works in the spoiler that will be? Or is there in this update? For earlier thanks a lot for the answer !!! :blush:

At the moment not aviable the climax animations only for patrons to early access, but dont worry, I wll add soon some climax stages  in the next public release... in a few days.

---------------------------------------

Missionary on couch 04 -- Now aviable for early access on Patreon:

Misionero_sofa_04.gif

PS: Next public release soon, in a few days.

Вау!!! Очень круто!!! Огромное спасибо!!! Майк ты лучший !!! :D  :heart:

Hey Mike, first of all I wanna thank you for your great work, best animations I've seen so far, every movement is looped so naturally, so much frames and very fluid motions.

I want to ask, as seen in Climax videos, are you gonna release the climax stage for every other pose? I see that there's a climax stage for Cowgirl and Spoon as well as other poses, but I cannot see them ingame, are you gonna release them too?

Guest Redabyss

Again positions on the double bed... ( It's good, but usually modmakers do a lot of positions solely for double bed. 

Well at least he's doing something new every month and you're not paying for anything. You should be more grateful, mate.

I got right in game to check out the new animations.....but the lack of breast movement hurt my enjoyment. Honestly Mike we got to find someone to help you animators out, no jiggling hooters doesn't make a man happy. :angel:

Already tried getting hold of some adult modders but they never bothered. Guess its the game they don't see it worthy or something.

Hi Mike, love the new animations, only thing it takes all day to get there, climax I mean.  Wish there was climax for female licking/male partner.  I have an idea for you, if climax doesn't get reached there should be animations for self soothing (if you get my drift) that actually reaches the point.  So keep up the great work and additions, thanx

Thank you Mike! Amazing work!

Thanks! Great animations

Yes!

yeah...thanks mike :angel:

Вау!!! Очень круто!!! Огромное спасибо!!! Майк ты лучший !!! :D  :heart:

Thanks, Mike!  

Great work! Thanks for the update.

Thanks mike! You are a master Animator.

Finally <3 Thx Mike :)

Hey Mike, first of all I wanna thank you for your great work, best animations I've seen so far, every movement is looped so naturally, so much frames and very fluid motions.

I want to ask, as seen in Climax videos, are you gonna release the climax stage for every other pose? I see that there's a climax stage for Cowgirl and Spoon as well as other poses, but I cannot see them ingame, are you gonna release them too?

What a nice surprise, thank youse!

oh! thanks for climaxes, Mike!

Thanks for the update Mike  ;)  "Missionary on bed" completed !!  :D

Again positions on the double bed... ( It's good, but usually modmakers do a lot of positions solely for double bed. 

Yep... but if you want, can do it yourself as you want.

Awesome animations.

Ty very much, Mike.

Well at least he's doing something new every month and you're not paying for anything. You should be more grateful, mate.

I got right in game to check out the new animations.....but the lack of breast movement hurt my enjoyment. Honestly Mike we got to find someone to help you animators out, no jiggling hooters doesn't make a man happy. :angel:

Already tried getting hold of some adult modders but they never bothered. Guess its the game they don't see it worthy or something.

At the moment I cant do anything about the breast phisics.

Hi Mike, love the new animations, only thing it takes all day to get there, climax I mean.  Wish there was climax for female licking/male partner.  I have an idea for you, if climax doesn't get reached there should be animations for self soothing (if you get my drift) that actually reaches the point.  So keep up the great work and additions, thanx

You are even on the sims 4!! Thanks Mike24 beautiful work as ever!

The MC whoo whoo url didnt work for me

can you attach it here or upload id somewhere else

and should I really download all these file??

because I feel Lost what to do???

I dont know, works the links for me.

Thanks for the update with everyone gone MIA for a while  you been the only one i've seen actively  updating 

THANK YOU ALL!!  :)

how to activate mods? downloaded, copied to a folder "mods" what to do next? in Sims 3 there was a special button, and in Sims 4 I got nothing, help me pls

script-mods-mac.png

didn't work, and before that it was button in the change of clothes "naked" and now she disappeared.

where can I find detailed instructions for installing and activating mods?

shows what mods there are, but for some reason they don't work

post-1052708-0-71991100-1480310802_thumb.png

how to activate mods? downloaded, copied to a folder "mods" what to do next? in Sims 3 there was a special button, and in Sims 4 I got nothing, help me pls

script-mods-mac.png

didn't work, and before that it was button in the change of clothes "naked" and now she disappeared.

ALL of the mods don't work? Or just some of them? Are you using pirated version?

script-mods-mac.png

ALL of the mods don't work? Or just some of them? Are you using pirated version?

I only saw the nudity in the character editor.

yes pirated version, sims 4 very expensive for Russia :D mods don't work with pirate version?

This community does NOT support piracy! Rule 6.