[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

yeah my game latest version, I see in all the other animations but only you have no animations :(

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\WickedWoohooMod=erase the WickedWoohooMod file.

Then start the game again you maybe have a glitch at the mod.

I did but Only some animations came...All mike animations still missing :(

yeah my game latest version, I see in all the other animations but only you have no animations :(

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\WickedWoohooMod=erase the WickedWoohooMod file.

Then start the game again you maybe have a glitch at the mod.

I did but Only some animations came...All mike animations still missing :(

May i ask the version of ww you are using maybe this is the problem

and the game version or maybe you need to buy the sofa not the loveseat.

Wich one to download? there are two version of the latest update

You need to download the file with the name: WW_mike24_25-11-16.rar

As that's the latest one. He puts day, month, year for the file. Some are used to month, day, year for putting the date especially Americans. So download the top file, it's the biggest one too when looking at the file size.

Wich one to download? there are two version of the latest update

You need to download the file with the name: WW_mike24_25-11-16.rar

As that's the latest one. He puts day, month, year for the file. Some are used to month, day, year for putting the date especially Americans. So download the top file, it's the biggest one too when looking at the file size.

Thank you :).

Thank you so much you make my game so much better :D

:=)

im using a windows laptop and when i download any of the files they save as solitare themes and i cant change them.

pls help i dont know how to fix this :s

I guess remember that problem is because  you pc try open the file with not correct program.. Try download with another navigator how google chrome, etc and them extract the file with Winar or 7zip.

love the new animations great job mike

Thanks!

Hi,

I need some help downloading, when I hit download it doesn't download as a package file. it downloads as a solitary theme, I was wondering if you could help me out, because I really want to use these animations. thanks

I guess remember that problem is because  you pc try open the file with not correct program.. Try download with another navigator how google chrome, etc and them extract the file with Winar or 7zip.

Here, this user explain his problem and how to fixed:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66038-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims-update-25-11-16-added-climax-more-stages/?p=1727494

Don't work with my game? That fail.

Explain a little more your problem.

Thank you so much you make my game so much better :D

:=)

im using a windows laptop and when i download any of the files they save as solitare themes and i cant change them.

pls help i dont know how to fix this :s

Here, this user explain his problem and how to fixed:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66038-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims-update-25-11-16-added-climax-more-stages/?p=1727494

love the new animations great job mike

Thanks!

Hi,

I need some help downloading, when I hit download it doesn't download as a package file. it downloads as a solitary theme, I was wondering if you could help me out, because I really want to use these animations. thanks

Don't work with my game? That fail.

Explain a little more your problem.

---------------------------------

When I put your mod in my mod folder and I go to open the game That show me an error; This error is about the mod because the name is on this message ** sorry for my english** hope u will understand me. 

When I download the mod .. I don't have any ko. I have 0 Octet

When I put your mod in my mod folder and I go to open the game That show me an error; This error is about the mod because the name is on this message ** sorry for my english** hope u will understand me. 

But only you have this error with my animations?? Can you play with other animations by other creators? Maybe you have a problem with Wicked Whims... Do you have the last update for Sims 4?

But only you have this error with my animations?? Can you play with other animations by other creators? Maybe you have a problem with Wicked Whims... Do you have the last update for Sims 4?

Yeah all my game is update. 

This is only your last update who is incompatible. I would like make a screenshot for you; but it is in French.

This is only your last update who is incompatible. I would like make a screenshot for you; but it is in French.

Its very strange... The update works for me and for  people withouth problems, maybe you can try download again the files, sometimes not download correctly the navigators and give a corrupt files. Really I dont know how can help you. Sorry.

Its very strange... The update works for me and for  people withouth problems, maybe you can try download again the files, sometimes not download correctly the navigators and give a corrupt files. Really I dont know how can help you. Sorry.

I must unzip? 

I must unzip? 

Yes, you must unzip, use the winar or 7zip program for .rar compressed. (Remember there is not .zip is .rar)

I must unzip? 

Yes, you must unzip, use the winar or 7zip program for .rar compressed. (Remember there is not .zip is .rar)

Always don't work. 

Is not possible that you send it for me? I have try Google chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer. Always the same problem .. The files doesn't have his MB. 

Even on my cells it'w write : The download is wrong, and my phone doesn't download it. 

And yet it's write that the files contain 1,5MB when I unrar.. The files is 0 Octet.

I must unzip? 

Always don't work. 

Is not possible that you send it for me? I have try Google chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer. Always the same problem .. The files doesn't have his MB. 

Even on my cells it'w write : The download is wrong, and my phone doesn't download it. 

And yet it's write that the files contain 1,5MB when I unrar.. The files is 0 Octet.

Read this about your question, maybe can help you... This user had a problem with download solitarie theme (files doesn´t have MB) and he solved his problem:

Great Work. Thank you.

Thanks!