Hey just to report on a few things. There seems to be a problem with starting a campfire from the Campfire mod using its realistic mode. I've created a bare setup for this mod and Campfire and each time I've tried starting a fire it failed. The standard animation for lighting a fire did not play and the campfire was not lit unfortunately, I could not discover the reason for that. Only the realistic campfire starting mode failed in the quick one everything worked fairly well. Other than that I would like to ask how does your mod pick NPCs for the slaver routine, is it based on factions? I'm trying to get rid of Hydragorgons Slavegirls from my setup, and this mod is the last reason I'm keeping it.

This campfire mod issue is related to Devious Framework (DFW)?  I don't see anything in the description that sounds like something DFW would do.  I can take a look at it but right now I have quite a number of other issues on my list and won't get to this for some time.
The Support mod (DFWS) selects NPCs on the Framework mod's nearby actor list, anyone the Framework mod has indicated is a slaver.  Whether an NPC is marked as a slaver can be seen in the DFW Status MCM page under Show Nearby Actors.
As far as the code behind this goes:
Slave Traders:
Slave Girls by hydragorgon faction CaravanSlaver;
Slave Girls by hydragorgon faction Slaver; or
Zaz Animation Pack API IsSlaver(aActor).  This API checks the Zaz Animation Pack faction zbfFactionSlaver.

Slave Owners:
Includes all of the above or the Zaz Animation Pack API IsMaster(aActor).  This API checks the Zaz Animation Pack faction zbfFactionMaster.

Strictly speaking this is all that is needed to start the leash game.  There are other mods that contain actors fulfilling these requirements; however, the leash game is not particularly interesting if the slavers stand around not doing anything.  My mod does not add very much idle behaviour to the slaver once the leash game has started.  The slavers from Slave Girls by hydragorgon have reasonably extensive behaviour packages which makes them significantly more effective for the leash game than any others that I have heard of.

Two things on my list of things to do are to support more "factions" or "groups" and to add behaviour packages/more behaviour within my own mod.  These are both highly requested features but I have quite a lot on my list right now and might not get to them particularly soon.

Happy Gaming,
legume.

Thanks for the response I was as baffled as you are since I found absolutely no reason for that, that's partly why it took me a long time to identificate that behaviour. It did occur pretty reliably on a completely new save on two different versions of Campfire as well as two different versions of DFW with bare minimal setups for both mods. Everything worked before enabling DFW and stopped afterwards. This might be some strangeness on my side but I wanted to get it through someone else for confirmation.

Thanks for the information on the code I was thinking about adding the zbfFactionSlaver to NPCs from the Travellers of Skyrim they behave similarly to Hydragorgons Slavers.

Edit. 19.01.2017

So basically I fixed the Campfire bug apparently LOOT mistakingly places Devious Framework below Campfire in the .esm load order. Place Campfire lower, and it works like a charm with seemingly no harm done to either ... so far. Just thought I'd leave it to the posteriority.

As for replacing Hydragorgon I managed to add the zbfFactionSlaver to NPC from Populated Roads by simply modifying the .esp with TES5Edit so it's a pretty easy method. I couldn't do the same with Travellers of Skyrim I'm afraid it would require babbling in the CK which I am not too comfortable around yet.

Edit. 19.01.2017

So basically I fixed the Campfire bug apparently LOOT mistakingly places Devious Framework below Campfire in the .esm load order. Place Campfire lower, and it works like a charm with seemingly no harm done to either ... so far. Just thought I'd leave it to the posteriority.

As for replacing Hydragorgon I managed to add the zbfFactionSlaver to NPC from Populated Roads by simply modifying the .esp with TES5Edit so it's a pretty easy method. I couldn't do the same with Travellers of Skyrim I'm afraid it would require babbling in the CK which I am not too comfortable around yet.

Glad these are working out for you.

The campfires is very strange.  I don't think Devious Framework (or the support mod) modifies any forms other than its own so it shouldn't matter which load order they are in.  I'll have to look into this further if I ever get some time.

As for the TES5Edit change to Populated Roads, if this is works out alright it would be great to have a bit of a description of how to do this.  I expect a number of the mod's users would be interested in this and any sort of guide would be comforting for someone who isn't familiar with TES5Edit.

Happy Gaming,

legume.

As I said the fix to Campfire is just changing the load order so put it on the bottom of your to-do list.

The way to do it in TES5Edit is pretty darn simple you just need ZaZ but everyone has it already if they use your mod.
1.Load your mods in TES5Edit you can load just the one with roaming NPCs or the whole load order, it shouldn't matter.
2.Expand the ZaZ Animation Pack in TES5Edit mod list.
3.Go to Faction, expand that as well.
4.Right-click on zbfFactionSlaver, and pick "Copy as override into..."

5.Pick the mod where you have your roaming NPCs for this case it is "Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp" (Note: This will add ZaZAnimationPack as a master for Populated Lands but you got both mods so it shouldn't matter)

6.Now expand your mod of choice with those NPCs.

Disclaimer. Next two steps might be a bit tiresome as it takes a lot of repetitive work. There seems to be a way to speed it up with Automation Tools for TES5Edit's option Quick Change but I did not make it work so I ended up doing it manually.
7.Expand the factions list in your mod of choice and locate the newly added zbfFactionSlaver. Click on it in the right-hand window and find FormID double click on it, it should open a window copy the content, for me, it is "zbfFactionSlaver "zbfFactionSlaver" [FACT:110096B0]".
8.Expand the "Non-Player Character (Actor)" category. Scroll through the list of NPCs clicking on each type of NPC and wherever there are any factions displayed for a given NPC type right click next to the Factions window and select Add. This should create a new entry in the list of factions named "NULL - Null Reference [00000000]". Right click on that entry and select Edit. Paste the previously copied zbfFactionSlaver "zbfFactionSlaver" [FACT:110096B0] and your good.

Do it for all NPCs you want to have this faction and voila. Save your edits and of course, backup the mod as this might as well fail miserably. I am in no sense an expert in modding Skyrim and far from understanding all of the mechanics for it so you know, play responsibly and don't come to me if it implodes your game and save.

4.Right-click on zbfFactionSlaver, and pick "Copy as override into..."

5.Pick the mod where you have your roaming NPCs for this case it is "Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp" (Note: This will add ZaZAnimationPack as a master for Populated Lands but you got both mods so it shouldn't matter)

That bit isn't really needed... It should enough to just add ZaZAnimationPack as a master, and then adding the faction to the npcs.

The way to do it in TES5Edit is pretty darn simple you just need ZaZ but everyone has it already if they use your mod.

That bit isn't really needed... It should enough to just add ZaZAnimationPack as a master, and then adding the faction to the npcs.

Thanks a lot for this Duerth and LazyBoot.

Hopefully this will be a good interim solution for some users until I can get to some of the changes I am planning.

Thanks,

legume.

There are some problems with detection of naked status of player. I have armour and hood and if I wear hood then the mod thinks that I am naked. If I strip the hood then it writes "now you are fully dressed". I noticed that it happens after reloading game.

Hmmm.

I have noticed a little bit with restraints that my mod hasn't detected the restraint being added in some situations; however, I haven't noticed this yet with clothing.

This behaviour does seem very odd.

Stripping the hood gives you the message about being fully dressed because stripping clothing rechecks you clothed status.  But wearing the hood when naked should cause it to recheck your status as well.

Perhaps the hood is marked as being a piece of armour.  I can verify this with the form ID of the hood and armour and the slots they are worn on.

You can find this information in the status window of the DFW MCM menu.

The slots are on the main screen of the status page.

To find the ID open the "Keyword Browsing" list.  The number beside the item is the ID.  If these are not vanilla items it will help to know which mod they are from.

The hood should be slot 30 (0x00000001) while the armour should be slot 32 (0x00000004).

If these are not correct they will need to be fixed in the files.  If I remember, this is a bit of a complicated process but well documented:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

If this is not the case seeing your quest variables may help me:

Getting me your saved game file or https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/wiki/Things-I-Learned#reporting-quest-variables

Hope this helps,

legume.

Problem: Gag dialogue never fires.

Gag dialogue never fires if you have DD or Cursed loot dialogue working because the priority of the branching topic is lower than the gag dialogue in DD/DCUR, you need to set it way higher than 50, Max is preferable since you already check that it only ever works with the leash holder anyway so it shouldn't override other dialogue. Setting the topic branch to "Blocking", rather than "Top" will block out other possible dialogues showing at the start too.

Problem: Armbinder counts as "clothes" and Leasher will endlessly cycle "You should wear armbinder, add" -> "You shouldn't wear clothes, remove" -> GOTO(1) forever. The framework seems to be running often enough to save a separate variable if you detect that each clothing item they are wearing is not a DD/Zap based item by checking each item for the worndevice keywords from those mods.

Maybe it's because my armbinder got broken somehow, when it gets 'removed' as a 'clothing' item it is still seen as equipped in the menu, are you using the DD library to remove them? I think there is a mod event now too, to remove DD items.

Problem: leash yanking can pull player into walls/floors. Maybe keep a circular buffer of previous coords the leash holder was at, and check if one of THOSE is in line of sight with the player before yanking. if one of those spots is in LOS and the leasher isn't, yank to that point instead, so you follow their path rather than a direct line through the wall. If leash holder is out of LOS and so are all nodes in buffer, then maybe save a single previous location for the player too, and compare with that rather than the current location, under the assumption the player is moving away. Yanking directly at the leash holder should be last resort, applying AI package to make them run back to get you seems less immersion breaking to be honest, especially if you then trigger dialogue.

Problem: leasher decides while sitting down to yank player over to do something, and player gets yanked over and over even if they are already in the ideal spot. Leasher takes too long to get up from chair (or zaz furniture), they don't seem to auto rise to the event at all and it's only because they player has entered dialogue range that triggers them getting up. Maybe force unsit when you decide to start the yank chain, to trigger the interaction?

Hi Verstort,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.  I'll look into them as time permits.

This DD gag dialogue you speak of.  Is that the one where NPCs ask, "It looks like someone is having fun?" and if you nod you get a reward?

I use this and once I the NPC to understand me the conversations all work as expected.  If you are experiencing something different could you describe what happens?

If this is something else I'll look into it and make sure it is compatible.

I've never used the cursed loot dialogue but I'll do some testing of it and see if I can get it compatible.

I do use blocking when I feel the slaver doesn't want to listen to anything else the player has to say and for forced conversation; however, for general dialogue I think it is more appropriate to be in a conversation with the leash holder.  Is there one situation in particular that is wrongly classified?

I've never seen the arm binder count as clothes but I do know there are issues in this area that need some cleanup.

I run my game with the "Detect Devious Device Unequips" MCM option set.  Perhaps this is why I'm not seeing this issue.

I'll put a fairly high priority on this issue.

Yes, I should be using the DD API for removing arm restraints; however, I suspect that I am erroneously removing the arm restraints occasionally when stripping the player.  In that situation I wouldn't be using the DD API.

To be honest, regarding my personal preference for how the leash works, I am pretty happy with it now.  I like the tumbling and the idea of using the leash to exert force and enforce compliance.  I do want to support "alternate" leash styles and I am rather disappointed I haven't gotten around to adding them yet.

The concept of running back to the player and disciplining her could be supported as an "alternate" leash style; however, it would be lower priority than supporting the other standard leash styles that are already out there.

The line of sight suggestion; however, does sound like a really good idea.  I'll be sure to incorporate that into yanking the leash at some point.

I haven't encountered that sitting issue yet but I think I understand what you are talking about.  I'll look into it when I get the chance.  Let me know if you think it should be high priority.

Thanks,

legume.

Cursed loot was the blocking dialogue, I didn't have it turned off and didn't realize it should be.

High priority on the starting topic should fix that, since I think I recall Kimy saying her gag dialogue wasn't the highest priority. If that doesn't work, other than blocking or DHLP not sure if there's another easy way to block DCUR dialogue except to manually set the global that corelates to the MCM value to turn it off, which might be considered rude though...

I got rid of the "Take off your clothes" while armbinder but putting a zad_WornDevice == 0 condition on the dialogue (overkill), but it might not have been armbinder specifically, rather I don't know if the papyrus code checks for if clothes actually exist, maybe pure naked alone is enough?

I'd probably like the yank leash more if it didn't trigger the player ragdoll noise, the heartbeats in the ears. Maybe I'll just go find that particular sound file and replace it with an empty file, that would be the cheap solution...

About the siting issue: they were sitting in zaz furniture, which might be a factor, in the WhiterunBrothel (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3539-whiterun-brothel-ultimate-edition/) although not sure if that would be different than regular zaz furniture. Was using it because trying to find slavers on the road is a pain, but that mod has >5 slavers in one place.

PS. if you kill the leasher, the mod says you're free but DA is bugged and if you jump you'll die when you land (probably DA's fault since resetting player state in DA fixes) and all enemies are your friend and slave faction doesn't clear.

When I got leashed by a passing Slaver I keep getting the messages "Go away.. your master must be looking for you" and "go away.. I already have enough slaves"  Over and over again.  Anyone else run in to this issue or know how to fix it?

There are a couple new messages that have been popping up.  I haven't really looked into them but I believe:

1. These are benign issues and can be ignored.

2. When the player becomes a slave to an NPC there are interfaces to register this event with the Zaz Animation Pack mod, both that the player has become a slave and that the NPC has become the player's Master.  The messages seem to be occurring when my mod does these registrations and I suspect they are related.  I suspect these messages are appearing when my mod registers the player as a slave but she is already a slave (or if my mod registers the NPC as a slave owner when he is already a slave owner).

However, these are just theories right now.  If you do see situations where you think these are affecting the game, let me know.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Sorry to dug out a month old discussion, but has there been any progress with these messages? I played the game last week and got to a point where I had to stop. Constant flow of these messages caused an RL headache.

I tried to turn all notifications off, but they kept coming. I would like to keep playing with this mod, but I currently can't. Is there any way to turn these messages off?

My character was not enslaved by any other mod and didn't even have any items. She was running around naked, after being robbed, but had already recovered from attack.

Edit: Well, now we are tossing this around SD+ thread. Someone got the spam, without having Devious Framework. So far it as only kicked in for me with DF. I asked after finding your discussion about the matter.

Now I am uncertain which mod actually causes the spam, though I only see it when my character is being managed by Devious Framwork. Looks like I am going to make some Papyrus logs over the upcoming week.

When I got leashed by a passing Slaver I keep getting the messages "Go away.. your master must be looking for you" and "go away.. I already have enough slaves"  Over and over again.  Anyone else run in to this issue or know how to fix it?

There are a couple new messages that have been popping up.  I haven't really looked into them but I believe:

1. These are benign issues and can be ignored.

2. When the player becomes a slave to an NPC there are interfaces to register this event with the Zaz Animation Pack mod, both that the player has become a slave and that the NPC has become the player's Master.  The messages seem to be occurring when my mod does these registrations and I suspect they are related.  I suspect these messages are appearing when my mod registers the player as a slave but she is already a slave (or if my mod registers the NPC as a slave owner when he is already a slave owner).

However, these are just theories right now.  If you do see situations where you think these are affecting the game, let me know.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Sorry to dug out a month old discussion, but has there been any progress with these messages? I played the game last week and got to a point where I had to stop. Constant flow of these messages caused an RL headache.

I tried to turn all notifications off, but they kept coming. I would like to keep playing with this mod, but I currently can't. Is there any way to turn these messages off?

My character was not enslaved by any other mod and didn't even have any items. She was running around naked, after being robbed, but had already recovered from attack.

Edit: Well, now we are tossing this around SD+ thread. Someone got the spam, without having Devious Framework. So far it as only kicked in for me with DF. I asked after finding your discussion about the matter.

Now I am uncertain which mod actually causes the spam, though I only see it when my character is being managed by Devious Framwork. Looks like I am going to make some Papyrus logs over the upcoming week.

No.  I haven't made any progress on this issue.

It is high on my list of things to look into but I estimate it will still be a week or two before I can find a solution to it.

I very much expect there are multiple mods together that are the "cause" of the messages.

With a quick search it seems the messages are created by the Sanguine Debauchery+ (SD+) mod and indicate an attempt at something is aborting:

Data/sanguinesDebauchery.bsa
Scripts/Source/_sdqs_fcts_factions.psc
Function checkIfSlaver()
   ; These overrides should not impact the stored status of the NPC
   isActorAlreadySlaver = ZazSlaveControl.IsMaster(akActor)
   isPlayerAlreadyOwned = ZazSlaveControl.IsOwnedByMod(akPlayer)  

If (isActorAlreadySlaver)
      Debug.Notification("Go away.. I already have enough slaves.")
      Debug.Trace("[SD] 		Actor is already a slaver in another ZAP compatible mod - aborting")
      isSlaver = False
   Endif

If (isPlayerAlreadyOwned )
      Debug.Notification("Go away.. Your master must be looking for you.")
      Debug.Trace("[SD] 		Player is already owned by a ZAP compatible mod - aborting")
      isSlaver = False
   Endif
EndFunction

I don't exactly know what this all means but the basics are, when SD+ is checking if the actor is a Slaver (for some purpose?) if the Zaz Aniatmion Pack reports the actor as a slaver the function reports that the actor is not a slaver (for whatever purpose it is looking into) and prints off these messages.

Some of this seems a little odd because I don't think SD+ should be investigating whether the actor can be a slaver in some of these situations but I really would have to investigate it more to understand it.

When I have more time I'll look into it further but I suspect the issue will be addressed in the SD+ thread before I get a chance.

Sorry I can't be more help,

legume.

What does the hydragorgon 827 patch do? Is it needed?

SlaveGirls by hydragorgon Patch:

A few users of the Devious Framework mod reported a problem with the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon mod related to overly talkative NPCs and a more serious issue of it overwhelming the story manager causing quests from other mods to fail.

I looked into the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon mod and I believe I fixed some issues in the creation kit that were done incorrectly. Since the author of the mod has been unavailable for comments for some time now I'll be creating a post on the DFW support thread with these issues fixed. As that thread may be a little difficult to locate I will keep a copy of the patch in the download section for the Devious framework mod as well.

Instructions:

Install version 827 of the Slave Girls by hydragorgon mod.

Install the SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch.7z from the Devious Framework download page using your favourite mod manager

Or copy the file by hand into your data directory.

This patch only contains the hydra_slavegirls.esp file so choose to overwrite it when prompted.

What does the hydragorgon 827 patch do? Is it needed?

Thanks atreyatan.

The HydraGirls patch is not needed.

The most noticeable change from the patch is you should only hear comments from HydraGirls slavers and slaves when they are close to you.  Currently you will hear these conversations whenever you are in the same area.

It is recommended because it reduces chatter, fixes an issue, and makes things work a little smoother; however, if you haven't noticed an issue previously then this patch isn't going to change very much.

legume.

Thanks for the Hydragorgon patch. This is based on only one hour of play, but not only did the storymanager spam stopped (which I learned of reading the links from this thread, so thanks for that too), the instances of suspended papyrus threads due to None objects is greatly, greatly reduced. (Not one stack dump! The save game at the end of the session had only one active thread!)

Plus, I saw a couple NPCs that have never shown up before!

I will try the new version of Devious Framework tomorrow.

Thanks for the Hydragorgon patch. ... not only did the storymanager spam stopped ..., the instances of suspended papyrus threads due to None objects is greatly, greatly reduced.

Nice :shy:.

I'm glad it's making a noticeable difference.  I had never really understood what the problem was.  Nor was I able to identify the symptoms very well myself (I never thought to look for extra threads in the saves).  So I'm quite happy to hear that the changes are making an improvement.

I'll give some more details about the changes and the reason for it here so I can refer users of the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon thread here for information about it.

For those that are just joining us welcome.

I am legume, mod author of Devious Framework.

A number of my users have brought to my attention that there are some problems with the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon mod.

The story manager selects the "Hello" conversations from that mod far too often, causing lots of spam in the story manager and also causing it not to properly fill aliases of other mods.  More information can be found in this thread and this thread.

Given that my mod does rely on the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon mod significantly and the fact that hydragorgon has not been online for some time I took it upon myself to look into the inner workings of the SlaveGirls mod to see if I could find the source of this problem.

I believe I did find the problem causing this issue and here are the details of the patch I made:

My analysis of the problem:

The Slave Girls mod has a number of "Hello" quests.  These quests are single scene quests that make up the dialogue between slave owners and their slaves.

Part of the story manager is a list of "Hello" quests and the conditions that must be met in order for each quest to start.

When hydragorgon added these "Hello" quests to this list in the story manager the conditions he used were incorrect.

As a result every time the story manager considered one of these quests it would determine that the quest is valid and could be started (even if the relevant actors were nowhere to be seen).

Once the story manager tried to start the quest it would start filling aliases.  Since the actors were nowhere to be seen it would run into difficulty filling the aliases.

Hence we get many quests starting, all failing due to missing aliases.

Details and the Solution:

You can look in the creation kit and load the hydra_slavegirls.esp file.

In the Object Window under "Character" => "SM Event Node" open the "Actor Hello Event".  This is the list of "Hello" quests and conditions.

In this list you should see a number of quests from the Slave Girls mod.

Under the stack/branch/quest node you will find a set of conditions created for the quest.

These conditions were all very similar:

Distance between Actor 1 and ??? < 300 OR

Distance between Actor 2 and ??? < 300 OR

Actor 1 is in the slave master faction appropriate for the quest OR

Actor 2 is in the slave faction appropriate for the quest

Pay close attention to the ORs.  This means that if any one of these conditions is true the quest will try to start.

I suspect the Distance conditions were always true, causing the quests to always start.

I changed all of the condition lists to be:

Distance between Actor 1 and the player < 1200 AND

(Actor 1 is in the slave master faction appropriate for the quest OR

Actor 2 is in the slave master faction appropriate for the quest) AND

(Actor 1 is in the slave faction appropriate for the quest OR

Actor 2 is in the slave faction appropriate for the quest)

The story manager will now try to start the quests if the actor is near the player, one is a slave, AND one is the Master.

If the quests start it should be able to fill the aliases because they are near the player.

There will be some timing issues where the player changes zones at the wrong time but those should be quite rare and likely won't affect things.

The quests should be filling in aliases from the "Hello" Event similar to the CWDialogueSoldiersHellos quest to reduce this issue even further but I don't think it will make any significant difference.

You can see in the Slave Girls quests aliases are filled in via "Find Matching Reference".  I changed each of these to find the "Closest" references "In Loaded Area".  I don't know if that will make a difference or not.

Additionally the distance between the actors and the players is only checked at the start of the conversation. Since some of these conversations can be quite long we don't want them to continue if the player has run away to the other side of the town.

To address this situation I unchecked the "Force Subtitle" check box for some lines of dialogue.

For the first two lines of each conversation I've left them as is so you always hear the initial comment and reply.  For any conversation that is more than two lines I've gone through and turned off the force subtitle checkbox on all lines after the first two.

As many of you already know I've posted this patch in the Download section for the Devious Framework mod.

I will post it here with the official release description of it but if I create any updates they will be found in the Download section.

Instructions:

Install version 827 of the Slave Girls by hydragorgon mod.

Install my patch file using your favourite mod manager

Or extract and copy the file by hand into your data directory.

This patch only contains the hydra_slavegirls.esp file so choose to overwrite it when prompted.

SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch.7z

Hope this helps,

legume.

Is there a way to disable the AutoSave function?

I have no intention of using the feature in the foreseeable future, but the AutoSave is causing unnecessary delays as I enter and exit places. Its not caused any CTDs or other problems, I just find it to be very annoying to suddenly freeze for a second or two while the mod saves. Especially when the game is moving along smoothly and I am getting fully into the play.

Does DFW handle the furniture from I'll Take the Display Model II?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

If not, I'd like to request that they be added.

I have no idea, although, it really should.

My mod will work with anything that the Zaz Animation Pack mod identifies as BDSM furniture (the "zbfFurniture" keyword).  I can't imagine that I'll Take the Display Model II doesn't use that keyword as Zaz Animation Pack is a requirement, but it is possible.  Some of the generic base game pillories might not work, such as the Pillories by the Markarth mines.

Is there a way to disable the AutoSave function?

I have no intention of using the feature in the foreseeable future, but the AutoSave is causing unnecessary delays as I enter and exit places. Its not caused any CTDs or other problems, I just find it to be very annoying to suddenly freeze for a second or two while the mod saves. Especially when the game is moving along smoothly and I am getting fully into the play.

Yes.  This isn't right :(.

It should only perform an auto save when the save game control feature is enabled.

I'll release a new version shortly with just this change in it.

legume.