I still continue to have the issue with the butt clipping through the underwear, I think mayhaps its just a scaling issue (My character is larger). and when walking/running the buttcheeks just clip through the underwear. i was wondering if you could add something to disable HDT on butt physics while wearing underwear or if maybe you know something else i might try.

on the other hand I was wondering if the HDT physics could be applied to the armors in http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/? (its the very old but still awesome sos revealing armors mod)

I did make sure to update everything. Also use Bodybuilder version

It's the exaggeration and the size, scaling changes the node size which affect how far and where things go.

I made a way less exaggerated xml as test-of-proof for porting the settings over to SMP, more muscle and less bubble, using

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

and yes, any armor will work as long as the skeletal nodes are the same, which is how you get such things as "liquid metal" bouncy ebony/dragonbreast full plate armor on the ladies.

It's the exaggeration and the size, scaling changes the node size which affect how far and where things go.

I made a way less exaggerated xml as test-of-proof for porting the settings over to SMP, more muscle and less bubble, using

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

and yes, any armor will work as long as the skeletal nodes are the same, which is how you get such things as "liquid metal" bouncy ebony/dragonbreast full plate armor on the ladies.

I figured that's what it was, but thanks for confirming my suspicions. I may need to learn that program  then

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I installed this mod with the mod organizer it worked flawlessly, but as I started adding more mods something got messed up and it no longer works. I tried installing SOS, XP32 and HDT Physics and this all over again in all sorts of orders, but nothing fixed it, I even tried manually copying everything from this mod over to the SOS folder and that still didn't do anything. Mod Organizer says nothing is conflicting with this mod or any of the mods it requires so I don't know whats the problem? My character gets that weird butt shape when sneaking and jumping and there's no bouncing while running anymore  

Been involved in my exterior house mod project which is slowly, oh so slowly, coming (ahem) to fruition and didn't have time to test out this mod until now.

Have to say - after playing with adding a dummy.esp file to your mod so that I can force LOOT to move your mod to near the end of the list.........

IT WORKS !!!!!!

Wahoooobie!!!  :)  My player's manbutt now jiggles away like its supposed to!!!!

Thanks ever so much for this!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes changing the load order helped, now HDT is working, though my character now has their sword at the hip, do you know if there are any skeletons with HDT that also have the weapon sheath on the back?

The XPMSE skeleton has all the necessary nodes.  Install the HDT version during set up.  There are instructions on the Download page for weapon placement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help? This mod was working perfectly well up until I loaded a preset. For the preset, I had all the requirements and for my mods I run them through LOOT. After I loaded the preset, the jiggle tends to happen to one cheek and not the other, sometimes they both jiggle, but rarely. I disabled the mod, and re-enabled it and I'm still having the problem. Also, this mod doesn't show up in my load order in NMM (sidenote).

Everything works beautifully! Only, I think I may have misunderstood some of the posts in this thread. I'm not getting belly distortions from penetration. Everything jiggles as intended though. Will I need to install other mods or ..?

(I'd like to also add: any of the male characters, including mine, aren't getting belly distortions.)

Can anyone help? This mod was working perfectly well up until I loaded a preset. For the preset, I had all the requirements and for my mods I run them through LOOT. After I loaded the preset, the jiggle tends to happen to one cheek and not the other, sometimes they both jiggle, but rarely. I disabled the mod, and re-enabled it and I'm still having the problem. Also, this mod doesn't show up in my load order in NMM (sidenote).

First, I would suggest that you get it to show in NMM so that you know that this mod is loading after the main SoS mod.  I don't use NMM, so I can't be of an help where it's use is concerned.  You could ask in the NMM thread if you can't figure it out on your own. 

Second, if there is any movement in game, then the mod is loading and working.  All this mod does is add the nodes for HDT to connect to the skeleton.  I would suggest that you check your skeleton (XPMSE) installation.

Everything works beautifully! Only, I think I may have misunderstood some of the posts in this thread. I'm not getting belly distortions from penetration. Everything jiggles as intended though. Will I need to install other mods or ..?

(I'd like to also add: any of the male characters, including mine, aren't getting belly distortions.)

I have yet to get belly distortions to work correctly.  If I make the collision shape larger it causes weird behaviour.  If I make the schlong long enough to have even minor collision, then it clips out of the body.  I presume that the angle of penetration being different for males, as compared to females, causes collision to not work right.  The belly nodes are quite tricky to work with, for me anyway.  There is an annoying tendency for them to vibrate, especially with larger collision shapes.

• 1 month later...

I will try it out then, and see if it has the weight. I don't often play male characters myself, but this is worth trying.

Edit: For those wondering. I have tested it! Belly inflation works! Go use Pearl Juice if you want some cum inflation for your male character.

WOOHOO! Thank you so much, Sugar. <3 You already have my up-vote endorsement thing, feel free to throw on the details page that male belly node scaling works. This is the first male body to do that in a long time! <3

Could you tell me how you did that? I installed the normal SOS, HDT extensions, XP32 maximum skeleteton and this mod + any other dependencies, but the belly of my male won't scale up :( I use LOOT to sort the load order and it's not giving me errors or warnings...I also updated FNIS and stuff. I don't know what I messed up :/ would be great if you could help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I ran into some problems when installing this mod.

The physics doesn't work while running/moving and the body becomes distorted when sneaking.

Do you guys have any suggestions of what the problem might be?

I have the required XPMSE skeleton, HDT physics extensions etc.

Help would be appreciated, thanks!

post-1494237-0-47836000-1490495968_thumb.jpg