[DOA] Motion Data Discussion + Trouble Shootings with Globalization issues

Harry Palmer

Guys i didnt figure out whats going on. I keep getting this erros when importing csv:

jhv_vmvmnbbkj.jpg

Are you getting this too? 

That's not an error.

The running time of the movie is decided by the frame count of it's original paradise movie.

if you put larger number of frame data into that limited frames, you will get that warning message.

And overflowed animation frames will simply be skipped, and you will see slight shorter version of the movie.

Guys i didnt figure out whats going on. I keep getting this erros when importing csv:

jhv_vmvmnbbkj.jpg

Are you getting this too?

That's not an error.

The running time of the movie is decided by the frame count of it's original paradise movie.

if you put larger number of frame data into that limited frames, you will get that warning message.

And overflowed animation frames will simply be skipped, and you will see slight shorter version of the movie.

Thanks for your work Harry! Do you think is possible to swap a victory animation with a the pole dance animation to let the movie end?

Finally made it. :D

Having BR-PT as my main language really sucks sometimes. I had to change all the settings to US-EN to make the Motion_Data_Tool work properly. :dodgy:

But still getting black screens after editing the camera.

It look like I have the same problem with FR main langage, I'll need to test with EN windows and check if the Motion Tool work properly because it's all broken for me and I can't work on custom motion with this problem (even the Pole dance doesnt' work).

Thx for this info it could solve my problem.

Finally made it. :D

Having BR-PT as my main language really sucks sometimes. I had to change all the settings to US-EN to make the Motion_Data_Tool work properly. :dodgy:

But still getting black screens after editing the camera.

It look like I have the same problem with FR main langage, I'll need to test with EN windows and check if the Motion Tool work properly because it's all broken for me and I can't work on custom motion with this problem (even the Pole dance doesnt' work).

Thx for this info it could solve my problem.

You're welcome, Lola. :heart:

Try newest version of Motion Data Tool.

But I don't know how it's going to be..

That's right, this new version is now working for those who had problems before. There's no more need to keep switching between localization settings.

(Thanks to ADL_LBC for letting Mr. Doutoku know about the globalization issue ;) )

Can anybody upload the new version of Motion Data Tool to this site like attachment?? I can download from here but not from any download server (mediafire, zippyshare, sendspase, google drive, postimage, imgur, etc) because site restriction policy of my work/living place (a fucking ship).

Guest C3S4RFC

Can anybody upload the new version of Motion Data Tool to this site like attachment?? I can download from here but not from any download server (mediafire, zippyshare, sendspase, google drive, postimage, imgur, etc) because site restriction policy of my work/living place (a fucking ship).

Here is.

and that you arrive in good port :-)

Motion Data Tool 0.2.3.zip

Archived