[DOA] Motion Data Discussion + Trouble Shootings with Globalization issues

Harry Palmer

As for the files to change.  There are a ton of pose animations in the Archive.psarc  file for Xtreme 3 in the 10th update.  There's a CMN_S_PHO.MPM file which holds them all. You would need to extract the .csv from this file of the desired pose, and then import that pose into the victory file .tdapack for the body animation.

Thanks, I finally got some understand about this. I know how to deal with .mpm file  and csv file. But how to extract data from Archive.psarc file? Which program do you use?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I forgot to mention you can't just move the Tina file to Lisa with the Archive Tool- I think you may already know this but just in case for anyone else make sure you open Lisa's default .mpm and .tdpacks FIRST and then inject/modify it with the Tina stuff you exported into .csv from the Movie Tool!

Thanks for that tip, I was able to make it work. Used the Helena v1.3 files instead, and did some importing/exporting. Unfortunately the pole is missing and there's no fading in/out after each scene. 

Now I just need to know how to replace the stage to the circus if possible. 

Thanks again for the tip (spent a day trying to figure this out lol)

post-2225748-0-82891000-1509043410_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived