Kill Moves XXX

I already posted this a while ago on Nexus but nobody seemed particularly enthusiastic about it. I wonder why... :P

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-132055.html

Please make this happen.

Basically I was thinking of a replacement or addition of kill moves that are somewhat erotic in nature.

You decide which gender gets to do what but I'd rather prefer it if you could prevent dick against dick humping.

Or who knows, maybe you want to let out your animalistic nature and only want to go wild as a werewolf.

Nailing someone to the ground and slashing the crap out of them seems like such a waste.

I'm willing to help but I don't have the knowhow or the tools to create animations.

Maybe I can provide some ideas or audio clips...

Thanks for your consideration!

The animation problems have more or less been overcome now, its more effort than previously hoped but not impossible

Yes I know that however the only animations i've seen are short and not well made :-/:( not something that can actually fit as a killmove

lol, "You're the coolest, Dragonborn!"

Something more sexy than erotic like catwoman moves would be possible...

Great idea' date=' but, as always, talented animators are scarce :(

[/quote']

Even more scarce are the ones who do it for free!

lol' date=' "You're the coolest, Dragonborn!"

Something more sexy than erotic like catwoman moves would be possible...

Great idea, but, as always, talented animators are scarce :(

Even more scarce are the ones who do it for free!

Well don't spect to get paid for just seeing freaky mods. If modders want to make it, go on, if they don't want to, go on. I'm not paying.

These days, modders are very confident about getting paid and that's the end of the modding community, since it's based on sharing and working together. I'm not going to pay for something that I have to test myself, give feedback and ask for fixes if needed. So as I said, modders can do it or not if they want, don't spect to get paid for it.

lol, i posted that here on one of the mod threads for a lovers variation for skyrim...

slavers guild or my own thread for the SResource.esm file...

thought about adding something like that to the sneak stuff, but as it is...

I really like this vicious idea.:heart: But what would female characters do to male opponents? Shove something up their ass too? Something like the Wooden Phallus or a strapped on dildo belt?

Squeeze her own breasts, or suck on the hilt of her weapon like a cock... and the male 'victims' nose starts to gush blood in torrents, or his head or possibly crotch explodes in buckets of gore. LOL

I really like this vicious idea.:heart: But what would female characters do to male opponents? Shove something up their ass too? Something like the Wooden Phallus or a strapped on dildo belt?

Soul Calibur comes to mind. Who wouldn't mind seeing Sophitia's facesitting neck-break?

You might want to think about this from a different direction.

Killmoves give you a way of triggering camera path, which means you can do camera work. It might be worthwhile creating special races of tiny insects which are only summoned into skyrim to be sacrificed for their special killmoves. This would let people introduce camera work and mix it in with animations (thus, if done right, you could hide animation weaknesses).

You might want to think about this from a different direction.

Killmoves give you a way of triggering camera path' date=' which means you can do camera work. It might be worthwhile creating special races of tiny insects which are only summoned into skyrim to be sacrificed for their special killmoves. This would let people introduce camera work and mix it in with animations (thus, if done right, you could hide animation weaknesses).

[/quote']

Perhaps we're going about this all wrong? Perhaps a series of items could be added into the game with their own separate kill animations, i.e. a "Pear", shoved into the body of a victim, then the handle given a harsh twist by the killer, so that it spreads inside them(No collision holes means this part wouldn't be visible) and blood spills out, causing them to fall over dead. Or perhaps a pike of sorts, mainly, a long tipped pole that, when used on a victim, is shoved into their hole(I say hole because male/female, etc), and the victim falls to their knees, letting the camera see the shocked look on their face just before their mouth is forced open by the pole shoving through it. Or perhaps a female-specific pair of hooks that, as a kill animation, are swung down into the breasts of the victim, slashing them "Open"(Yes, I know, it wouldn't actually OPEN, again, meshes being what they are) as they fall.

Get creative folks!

A fun one (at least if playing a female char) would be to send the head spinning up into the air, catch it by the hair one the way down, kiss it on the lips, and then throw it away. Better still the head still has enough life left in it for a facial reaction.

Way more trouble than it would be worth, and maybe impossible to do. Still, it's a fun thought.

These ideas are sounding awesome XD

While I don't think that this is possible (unless some sort of animation guru steps forth) I'm liking the creativity! :D

Archived