Question... Where are the exported rules stored, as I've exported them and can't find them, and what files are they. As it would be nice to pack them as mods.

Feature request... Import / Export settings ( all settings for the mod. )

Reason... to store them, and maybe send them to people to get their mod rules working, as it can take a lot of work to get all the rules set - up correctly. So they could have the same, working set-up as mine at the click of a button.

Currently... you have import and export for rules only

I know its a lot of work, but it would simplify setting up the mod settings... :)

The files are stored/imported/exported in Data/SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex/

If you are using Mod Organizer then is inside the Overwrite folder.

The full config is stored automatically in the file "Scent Of Sex Config.json"

You can just exchange this file, if you like.

mods running great for me but only 2 issues i have.

1. every single scan format dont realy work like discribed for me. the main issue is that they will pull animals/people from zones away. a good example last night was playing and i always have ssx off when outside. ran from whiterun to riverwood to do quest but was late so was gonna spend the nite. so turned on ssx while i was crafting there and it called on my pet dog from whiterun in breeze home for sex even thou i have the 50m cloak on.

most of the other scan mods do same thing. quest alisas seems best but it tends to be slow caseing cases whre u zone andn it call for them after a zone.

2. starting a rule after another rule can cause the animation to play just 1 stage and end or end right after they start. this seems to happen about 30-50% the time.

other than these  2 things not haveing any problems with the mod. in fact it works better overall than it did at first release good job CPU ;)

Thanks.

I will check the "rules starting after another rule".

Maybe there is an error.

For the "scanning" it is difficult to optimize them more than they are.

well the scans themself are fine the issue is that why they calling people from other zones. its almost like the scan effect gets stuck on a npc at times. now after thinking  on the above example in other post i had stoped ssx when i was inside breeze home so maybe the scan is some way getting stuck on npc/animals.

The scanner detects the cell changes.

And the actors that are no more in the cell will get removed (if is an interior cell.)

Exterior cells keep the previous actors until the are really far away.

Now, replicating all possible situation is hard, because other mods may change something I am not aware of.

I created a new rule where i wanted the PC to be approached while wearing collars and yokes. 

So i added a clothing rule for the target (player). Zaz yokes added just fine. However when i added DD Yokes and DD Collars the rule listed them as "missing".

I checked the other DD tags and they got added just fine. DD Gags, DD Plugs, DD Armbinders, DD Belts.

we realy need a ingame console commad to force SSX to intialize when it gets stuck at 70%. haveing to remove it and clean save is just a recpie for killing that game.

what makes it so weird is that even thou cleared all ssx config and rules out and mcm is stuck at 70% u can still hit the default button to start it.

btw there no error for it being stuck. not even a mccm error.

just curious if this mod is stable now?

It will crash Skyrim and all other games you have installed.

And also the next 5 games you are going to buy.

And, as side effect, will make you blind.

so I have the setting on normal and have a rule set for an NPC and player and when nude but nothing is happening? any help?

Sure. But for help the papyrus.log is required.

And be sure all debug options are active.

so I have the setting on normal and have a rule set for an NPC and player and when nude but nothing is happening? any help?

Sure. But for help the papyrus.log is required.

And be sure all debug options are active.

actually I just got it working - I think I'm all set. just took a while to figure it out again :)

I'm impressed with the power of this tool above and beyond its original intent.

The option to modify factions.. change follower status... change relationship ranks,  I have found to be exceptionally helpful.

Thank you for including them.  I look forward to see what wonders make it into your work on fallout, although I am aware that may be a year or years down the line.

If I could impose to add a wishlist item.  Aftereffects might be useful for some encounters.   For example, Immersive Wenches on nexus has buffs given to a player after 

tipping a wench for extra services.  Although this is done through a blackscreen encounter, the idea would be useful here.  Or similar to Sexlab Utils... where after an encounter you 

can select from various buffs, debuffs, diseases as a consequence of your interactions.

It does not need to be intricate, simply a danger and benefit system would be good.

Also difficulty to dialogue encounters based on morality/relationship rank... as well as a random factor might be interesting.

At any rate,  thank you for including such powerful options for this mod.   It has even helped me bail out of bugged encounters in some cases.

Using 1.4f

I create a rule, Milk Ivy (one of my followers). It is set to start Randomly

I create a rule, Milk Azuriel (another follower). It is set to "start after another rule" and the rule it should start after is Milk Ivy.

The way I EXPECT this to work is ..... Milk Ivy rule plays....and when the scene finishes Milk Azuriel rule should play. Instead, sometimes it plays Milk Ivy again.

I create another rule, Milk Dralisi (another follower). It is set to play after another rule and it should start after Milk Azuriel.

Instead.... Milk Ivy plays..... sometimes followed by Milk Azuriel.... but when Milk Azuriel plays I EXPECT to see Milk Dralisi play....and it doesn't. Milk Ivy plays again.

I did not use "Duplicate Rule" ...each rule was created individually.

Did I miss a step somewhere or is this not how it was intended to work?

Basically I am trying to create a chain of scenes. The first one plays, followed by the second one....followed by the third one. Like...

Milk Ivy

Milk Azuriel

Milk Dralisi

Do I need to add wait time to Milk Ivy and Milk Azuriel so they don't play again until the chain has time to finish?

Using 1.4f

I create a rule, Milk Azuriel (another follower). It is set to "start after another rule" and the rule it should start after is Milk Ivy.

The way I EXPECT this to work is ..... Milk Ivy rule plays....and when the scene finishes Milk Azuriel rule should play. Instead, sometimes it plays Milk Ivy again.

I create another rule, Milk Dralisi (another follower). It is set to play after another rule and it should start after Milk Azuriel.

Instead.... Milk Ivy plays..... sometimes followed by Milk Azuriel.... but when Milk Azuriel plays I EXPECT to see Milk Dralisi play....and it doesn't. Milk Ivy plays again.

Basically I am trying to create a chain of scenes. The first one plays, followed by the second one....followed by the third one. Like...

Milk Ivy

Milk Azuriel

Milk Dralisi

Do I need to add wait time to Milk Ivy and Milk Azuriel so they don't play again until the chain has time to finish?

I saw this error happening. I will do a fix for it.

To reduce the happening, just avoid to set the rule with "Enable Orgies".

Using 1.4f

Milk Ivy

Milk Azuriel

Milk Dralisi

I saw this error happening. I will do a fix for it.

To reduce the happening, just avoid to set the rule with "Enable Orgies".

I do not have "Enable Orgies" enabled. 

When I do a chain like this..... after the first scene plays, will normal timers be used before second scene plays? Or will next scene in the "chain" play as soon as the preceding scene finishes?

I do not have "Enable Orgies" enabled. 

When I do a chain like this..... after the first scene plays, will normal timers be used before second scene plays? Or will next scene in the "chain" play as soon as the preceding scene finishes?

Chained scenes should work one right after the other. As soon one is completed the other one should start.

I need a little help here:

I started with this mod a few hours ago to get my female werewolf have sex with a male werewolf if close. After a lot of trial and error and reading the description over and over again I ended up with both werewolfs in the right position with the right animations. But I had to recognized that the rule makes no difference if the player is in human or in werewolf form. I thought handling this using the race 'werewolf' would do the trick, but it doesn't. 

Is there a way to build a part of the rule that means something like 'player is in werewolf form'?

PS: Fiddeling around with the mod for hours now gives me a lot of nasty thoughts. Thx for making and maintaining it :D

Update: The question for the beds is not showing up either. Also setting beds to mandatory or 'auto' stops the rule from working. I tried the 'Bannered Mare' and the 'Bee and Barbe'. Any sugestions?

CPU....when you work on why chained scenes are not working right, can you also have a look at something else?

When I have multiple scenes running (parallel scenes set to 4).... when the first scene ends, the other scenes also end, but they are not finished yet. Like ALL scenes are getting a "scene ended" at the same time.

EDIT: More information on scenes stopping before finished.

If I ENABLE the box that says, Don't stop scenes when SSX stops..... then all scenes run normally and do not end prematurely

thanks

ChaJaPa

Hi, CPU. I've been trying to have one of my tavern rules to require the use of beds. I have tried to use the mandatory option and the player and NPCs use option. I ran it at the tavern in Riften. The rule plays, the scene starts, but the actors just remain in place and do not seek out a bed. Eventually, the scene cancels out without playing. If I set up with never use beds, the scene would play, but in the middle of the tavern. Marcurio schpritzed his ale, and Aerin choked on a sweetroll, due to the shock of the public scene.

It seems like i broke Scent of Sex. I've been using it in a longer playthrough and i'm not sure when it stopped working.

The MCM menu says it's intializing but it's forever stuck on 70%.

I mapped a button to start it but it doesn't seem to be working even though it displays a notification in the corner that it has started.

Any idea why this happens, or would cleaning the save file and reinstall fix it?

Post your log file, and I will try to understand what is going on.

I found a save game not too far back when it was still working.

Can it be because i loaded a game, then immediately went through a door making it load again before it is initialized?

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I had this problem too. ..worked fine for several saves then ... stuck at 70% and not working anymore.  Unfortunately, I don't have a log file. 

I fixed the problem by removing Scent of Sex from my mod list in MO. Starting a game and saving, then re-installing Scent of Sex.  Everything was working fine again.

FYI (unrelated to the above problem),

When browsing around in Mod Organizer files, In Scent of Sex /SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex folder I found a rule "Women for Male Elf" which isn't one of my rules.

me too ...... i have the same file "Women for Male Elf"  !!!!!! .................. & by the way ihave the problem of  (( forever stuck on 70% ))  what the problem ???