I'll try 1.4g. I've been traveling the last couple weeks. But I can NOT get 2 female followers to milk each other

Rule is

Target: female human follower

Source: female human follower

Animation: Specific animation - breastfeeding-lesbian 

Target is passive (shouldn't matter...and I've tried switching them)

I disable all other rules and set this to "Very High" and it never triggers.

Any thoughts?

Oh, and yes, the animation works when triggered by another mod (JUGs) so I know it's not a problem with the animation itself.

I'll try 1.4g. I've been traveling the last couple weeks. But I can NOT get 2 female followers to milk each other

Rule is

Any thoughts?

Oh, and yes, the animation works when triggered by another mod (JUGs) so I know it's not a problem with the animation itself.

priority shouldn't matter if it's the only active rule - it should trigger as soon as it's able to

A couple things to check

- first, make sure gender preferences are set so females can interact with females (MCM Main -> Edit Sexuality)

- make sure npcs are not set to use sexlab sexuality (same page, set to 'NO')

- on the rule's animation selection page set it to use no gender tags (probably shouldn't matter, really, but may be good to do when using specific animations)

Are other rules triggering like they should?  Rules that have two female participants?  Can you make it trigger if you don't limit participants to followers but rather use any female human?

Rule is

Any thoughts?

priority shouldn't matter if it's the only active rule - it should trigger as soon as it's able to

A couple things to check

- first, make sure gender preferences are set so females can interact with females (MCM Main -> Edit Sexuality)

- make sure npcs are not set to use sexlab sexuality (same page, set to 'NO')

- on the rule's animation selection page set it to use no gender tags (probably shouldn't matter, really, but may be good to do when using specific animations)

Are other rules triggering like they should?  Rules that have two female participants?  Can you make it trigger if you don't limit participants to followers but rather use any female human?

Had to go and edit so females could interact with females.

WHY?

While their PREFERENCE was for males, they would always interact with females before. I had to turn off gender tagging for a threesome to work properly too. I will be the first to admit that I don't know WHY this mod has to do anything at all to manipulate tags on such a large level. And the way it does it has been my ONLY source of frustration with Scent. Everything else about it is remarkable and really adds to my play style. 

Oh well..... working now. Just had to tell the mod to stop messing with stuff that ain't broke.

Appreciate the help! :)

Had to go and edit so females could interact with females.

WHY?

While their PREFERENCE was for males, they would always interact with females before. I had to turn off gender tagging for a threesome to work properly too. I will be the first to admit that I don't know WHY this mod has to do anything at all to manipulate tags on such a large level. And the way it does it has been my ONLY source of frustration with Scent. Everything else about it is remarkable and really adds to my play style. 

Oh well..... working now. Just had to tell the mod to stop messing with stuff that ain't broke.

Appreciate the help! :)

Gender settings were reworked from scratch, I think a couple versions ago or so - to allow more control over the matchups.  I think the sexlab preference thing really is just preference - so probably that one could have been left as 'yes', I just wanted to put everything there that I could think might possibly be an issue; if it makes it work, you can backtrack and tweak settings to see what gives the best results.

Likewise allowing lazy gender tags should probably be enough - but in some rare cases I remember I've had some trouble with it, so when setting up specific animations, if they don't work out it's one thing to at least try.  I'm honestly not sure how the gender tags work at the moment - I think using them probably isn't necessary, on the other hand I think if you have over 250 animations, they might work as a filter to limit what animations are pulled from SL.. but I'm just not sure about this.

Either way my understanding is there's a limit to how many animations can be picked from SL (might have been 250 or 255), and it's easy to go over that limit, so there needs to be some criteria to filter them.

Anyway, glad to hear you got it working.

I've been having a couple different issues myself...

- sometimes after bleedout rules, the actors don't return to aggressive state but rather just stand around - and won't attack even to retaliate

- sometimes after running a scene (from event only I think) the mod just stops doing anything - generally stopping and restarting works to fix this

- spectators, and participants to followup rules are picked from miles away - I think from any actors that are cached no matter the distance

I may have found the cause and fix to first issue (related to how game itself sometimes changes the aggression value in response to events), but I'm unsure of the second one - it seems to me the mod gets stuck either on scanning actors for event, or on trying to start a scene.  Haven't really pinpointed the problem yet.

As for the third one I haven't looked into it yet.

-- edit --

fixed #1 the best I could, testing a fix for #3, still trying to track down #2.  If/when I get things running stable enough to pull out all the debug code, I'll drop in another patch.

I still have the same issue I reported several months ago, my sex rules are duplicating themselves. Even when I delete them they come back. I've tried deleting the SSX config file as suggested by CPU. I've seen one or two others mentioning the same issue.

CPU asked me to post my config file which I did but he has never responded. I've even reminded him on this thread but he just seems to be ignoring me for some reason.

I've given up on this mod now because I can't make it work and I can't get support. I'll use other mods instead.

I have bin having problems with starting a scene with dragons. The rule I made for it works just fine but i keep having a problem where the dragon just keep walking into and pushing the player around. Its like the dragon cant get close enough to the player for the scene to start. Some times it will start up after a min or so of this but others it just gets stuck like that. I am guessing its the large size of the dragon's hit box not letting you get close enough. Is there any way around this problem?

I still have the same issue I reported several months ago, my sex rules are duplicating themselves. Even when I delete them they come back. I've tried deleting the SSX config file as suggested by CPU. I've seen one or two others mentioning the same issue.

CPU asked me to post my config file which I did but he has never responded. I've even reminded him on this thread but he just seems to be ignoring me for some reason.

I've given up on this mod now because I can't make it work and I can't get support. I'll use other mods instead.

Unfortunately fixing something like that is pretty much impossible without being able to duplicate the problem.  I have some vague recollection about problem similar to this earlier on thread, but think it got fixed.. can't remember what was wrong, maybe something about file permissions or such.  Rules coming back after being deleted sounds like mod is unable to save the new config file - could be file permissions (like, installation in place where game can't properly save files) or something to do with MO overwrite folder.  Rules actually duplicating themselves.. I'm just making a wild guess here, but prior to G4 version the mod kept shuffling rule IDs around constantly.. so if duplication happens when you edit a rule in some way, maybe if it fails to save the config file and reloads it back in, it'll reproduce the rule under the old ID while retaining the new one.  It's the closest I can think of both problems you describe appearing. In that case G4 might help with the duplication issue, but not with being unable to delete rules.  My best guess is though, that the problem isn't directly in the mod (if it were, it should happen to almost everyone), but something in the setup.  I'd check the modify date of the config file after changing some rule, see if date date stamp updates - if it doesn't then it would confirm that somehow the mod can't save over that file.  If it does change, then the mod can save over it - the next step would be to delete (or move elsewhere) the config file and see if the rules still appear when reloading game.  If they do, then that confirms there's a duplicate of the config file somewhere, and the mod is loading the rules from that duplicate instead of the actual config file (the most likely cause would then be having the config file in MO overwrite folder).

I have bin having problems with starting a scene with dragons. The rule I made for it works just fine but i keep having a problem where the dragon just keep walking into and pushing the player around. Its like the dragon cant get close enough to the player for the scene to start. Some times it will start up after a min or so of this but others it just gets stuck like that. I am guessing its the large size of the dragon's hit box not letting you get close enough. Is there any way around this problem?

Large hitbox sounds like the most likely cause, yes.  Workaround... you could try setting the scene timers for 'reaching target' to lower value.. something between 5-10 seconds to test it out.. and then making sure the mod is set to NOT stop the scenes when time runs out - which instead makes the source teleport over to target.  I'm not certain if it helps - it's possible even when teleporting, the dragon would still push player away, but it's something to try.  Another possibility would be to try setting dragon as target and player as source.. and set source to be passive.. I think that might make the player approach dragon instead of other way round, which might work around the issue.

If the issue is really the hitbox, then the real fix would be to make an exception for dragons in the mod - leave them at longer distance before starting the actual SL animation.  Possibly make that an adjustable setting somewhere in MCM.

----------

Found one issue in G4 version, which keeps killing the event handler when events trigger during regular rules scan.  Fixed it, I'm testing it, and will post G5 when I'm finished testing (if it looks good).  I'm still seeing scenes failing to trigger in rare cases, but I'm not sure of the course - it seems like it may be happening when an actor is selected to scene, but becomes is no longer valid when the scene actually tries to start playing (get killed, disabled, mounts a horse, is picked for another scene, moves too far away etc).  It's rare unless I'm actually trying to run away from the starting scenes, and restarting the mod generally fixes this so it's not gamebreaking issue.

-- edit --

Updated download on previous post from G4 to G5

I was trying to debug issues with dragons, and came to conclusion dragons are bad customers.  When I have timeout set, and 'stop scenes on timeout' unchecked, it sort of works.  Scenes start... on first time.  At the end of setup stage, the dragon swoops briefly into air before actual scene starts.  After scene ends, the dragon (I was testing with hentai dragon) is permanently stuck in flying status, and is no longer valid for scenes as far as SSX counts.  I added a log warning about flight status, so if dragons are not starting up scenes, and you have papyrus debug and trace enabled, it may help explain why.

I'm thinking it probably has something to do with how SSX handles the 'walk to target' in scenes, because I can keep triggering the scenes with sexlab matchmaker - it teleports the actors instantly together (as per sexlab settings), but doesn't cause the same problem.

One NPC filter that would be nice to have is a filter where an NPC's name contains a value.  Like 'bandit' or 'stormcloak' for example.  This would be useful for limiting scripts to a given faction.

You can already select participants by faction

I found a small conflict between Scent of Sex and Sex Talk, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3171-sextalk-gay/

While a rule for aggressive sex is flagged to begin the assault without any dialog first the opening line for Sex Talk pops up by itself prior to the assault and essentially hijacks the event. Even if I close the dialog without replying no assault takes place.

This kind of spoils the fun of what is supposed to be a spontaneous event.

MM 

Is there a way to remove, move, and/or reduce the font of the scanning and scene management scrolling messages from the HUD? (Or incorporate the ability to do that in a future version as toggles if there isn't?) Even when I set the frequency of scans very far apart, the scrolling text is a bit distracting and it scrolls non-stop when a scene is playing (making it harder to take screenshots). While I am sure many like to see evidence that the mod is working, I'm happy to trust that it is working under the hood and would prefer to be "surprised" rather that be pre-alerted every time that condition "2 F, Arousal 75" or whatever has been triggered so I'd better just stand around waiting for it.

Cheers

PS. Great mod. Heck I have fun just trying to think of more and more rules to set up, let alone seeing it in action. Thank you for making it.

Is there a way to remove, move, and/or reduce the font of the scanning and scene management scrolling messages from the HUD? (Or incorporate the ability to do that in a future version as toggles if there isn't?) Even when I set the frequency of scans very far apart, the scrolling text is a bit distracting and it scrolls non-stop when a scene is playing (making it harder to take screenshots). While I am sure many like to see evidence that the mod is working, I'm happy to trust that it is working under the hood and would prefer to be "surprised" rather that be pre-alerted every time that condition "2 F, Arousal 75" or whatever has been triggered so I'd better just stand around waiting for it.

Cheers

PS. Great mod. Heck I have fun just trying to think of more and more rules to set up, let alone seeing it in action. Thank you for making it.

No way to change font size, move or alter the scrolling speed to best of my knowledge - the 'HUD text' does it's thing under it's own terms - you just send it lines it should show. You should be able to alter what messages are shown there though, under debug options.  I'm not entirely certain if you have control over every type of message in current version, but if not, you should have in future.  You might need to enable advanced/expert/whatever-they-were-called options to be able to adjust which messages are shown.

No way to change font size, move or alter the scrolling speed to best of my knowledge - the 'HUD text' does it's thing under it's own terms - you just send it lines it should show. You should be able to alter what messages are shown there though, under debug options.  I'm not entirely certain if you have control over every type of message in current version, but if not, you should have in future.  You might need to enable advanced/expert/whatever-they-were-called options to be able to adjust which messages are shown.

Yikes! (and racks my knuckles on my skull). While I did have it on expert, I never thought to look at the debug tab, as, for me, since the time i d/led it, the mod has never appeared to be buggy and implemented all my rules exactly like I thought it was supposed to.  Switching off a whole slew of notifications (and traces) has brought all the mad scrolling text completely under control.

Thank you.

I found a small conflict between Scent of Sex and Sex Talk, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3171-sextalk-gay/

While a rule for aggressive sex is flagged to begin the assault without any dialog first the opening line for Sex Talk pops up by itself prior to the assault and essentially hijacks the event. Even if I close the dialog without replying no assault takes place.

This kind of spoils the fun of what is supposed to be a spontaneous event.

MM 

I'm not familiar with ST, so can only make guesses - but my guess there would be that it hooks into SL scene start event, and triggers a particular conversation if scene is aggressive.  If that's the case then there isn't much that can be done (it would essentially be doing exactly what it's meant to).  Of course it could be something else.

What you can try is, set your rule to be non-aggressive, but set the animation list to either use specific animations - and pick them from list of aggressive animations - or set up tags to use for consensual results, and give it a tag 'aggressive'.  I'm not sure if SL would still tag the scene as aggressive, but I think it shouldn't.

Actually, I was mistake. Sex Talk dialog seems to force start when you encounter a lover.

Also I have seen a rule trigger. I just does not seem all that often considering how often it scans and fairly often I get the message a forced sex act has been triggered, but nothing happens. I suppose at some point i will need to read the manual...

MM

How do i get scent of sex started when it's stuck at initilizing at 70%. It got stuck at that after i reloaded a game it was working fine before. 

I've seen this issue reported a few times, but haven't encountered it before - the only time I see it stuck initializing is when I open MCM menu before it has finished, and then it has always completed when I either close MCM and wait, or reload the game.  If it doesn't go anywhere, then first question would be, are you running the 1.4g version?  If not, you could try updating to that (attached it a few posts back).  If you are, see if you can get to debug options, and run the 'force actors cleanup', and then force restarting the mod.  If that doesn't help either.. then I'm not sure - it's difficult to say what's wrong when I can't replicate the error.  Try moving to indoors area maybe, then outdoors.. back to indoors again.  Last resort would be to do a cleansave and reinstall - but it's hard to imagine that would be necessary.

I was running the 1.4f version but upgrading to 1.4g5 didn't change anything. I played for several hours and it's still stuck at 70%.

When i start the game i always use "coc qasmoke" to start it and then load one of my saves. So after i did the coc i let it all the mods install, started sexlab and then scent of sex and here it stuck at 1%. Now i don't know if scent of sex is even supposed to run at qasmoke. However it does seem that i have some mods that clogs up the papyrus. Papyrus log after playing for many hours yesterday is 43 mb.

So i don't think it's a scent of sex issue but my setup issue that causes scent of sex to get bogged down.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
MiasLair.esp
Campfire.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowerRes_HighSpawn.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
ZaForswornStory.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
JKs SuperLITE - Merged.esp
animal_mansion.esp
Holidays.esp
Point The Way.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
WetandCold.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
TBOS.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
ADS.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Venice.esp
Moniko.esp
Aeril.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Apropos.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
Beards.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SMIM-Merged-NoRiftenRopes.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
Frostfall.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
SolitudeExterior.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
BFSEffects.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
EmbersHD.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
iNeed.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
Brows.esp
BWS.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
College of Winterhold Entry Requirements (Normal).esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
WhiterunExterior.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
NARC.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DajiaNingheimFollower.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
FloppySOS.esp
FNIS.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
IHSS.esp
iHUD.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Loud waterfall.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_Full.esp
Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
NIOVHH.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
randomthunder.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Skysan_UltraSkimpy.esp
SkyUI.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
Soul Gems Differ.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
Supreme Fog.esp
TCoW Improvement.esp
towConversation.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WetFunction.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
XPMSE.esp
zzSkyrimAttire.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
FootIKOffSpell.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Player_Exhibitionist.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
NoRandomDragons.esp
Triss Outfits.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
TimeFlies.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
CCOR - Book of UUNP.esp
CommonClothes.esp
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
sOverEncumbered.esp
STEP Combined PluginHF.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

Papyrus.0.log.7z

I saw many times on other install that for some reasons it stops at 70%. I think there is somewhere a wait instead of a waitmenumode.

I tried to fix it in the version I was building (1.4g), then I passed the code to Reikiri, at least until I will be back to modding (not before a month from now.)

For your papyrus, only one mod is behaving in a real bad way, the script is called "wetquestscript". Probably from WetAndCold or WetFunctions.

You have a problem also with "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect", this script is creating tons of stack dump. These will stop your VM from functioning in the proper way.

I saw many times on other install that for some reasons it stops at 70%. I think there is somewhere a wait instead of a waitmenumode.

I tried to fix it in the version I was building (1.4g), then I passed the code to Reikiri, at least until I will be back to modding (not before a month from now.)

For your papyrus, only one mod is behaving in a real bad way, the script is called "wetquestscript". Probably from WetAndCold or WetFunctions.

You have a problem also with "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect", this script is creating tons of stack dump. These will stop your VM from functioning in the proper way.

Thank you.

I did suspect wetfunction to be one of the culprits. I'll have a run with that mod disabled and looking into that other one to figure where it's from.

XP32 skeleton, but why it keeps stackdumping is another matter.  First thing would be to check it's latest version, another thing to try might be re-running FNIS.  I'm not entirely sure what all that script is responsible of, but possibly replacing weapons on their position based on style you picked (e.g. sword on back / sword on hip etc).  If you are using shield, and the 'shield on back' style, I've had some trouble with that along with dual sheath redux.

I've given up on that character saves. I never should have played it that far. It just started as a new character mod test run. But as usual i got caught up playing the game :P

But it served a useful purpose in showing me that it was possible unstable, although i did install and remove a bunch of mods after trying them out for while and they just annoyed me more than they provided fun.

I did continue to troubleshoot that stack dump and removed several mods and the stack dumps stopped but still gave some errors. But that could have been due to the very poor state of those saves. I don't think it was a particular mod that was causing the issue and more an issue of how played around with mods and not properly cleaning them up or make a save prior to a mod being added. So i think it was lots of issue that had a cumulative effect of causing stacking dumps. 

The mods i removed were

Dajia follower mod

Mour follower mod

Wet and Cold

WetFunctionRedux

Frostfall

Warmbodies

Warmbodies patch

Campfire - complete camping system

Next is to start a new game and run for a few hours and then check the papyros to see if anything else needs fixing.

Thanks for your patience reikiri and CPU

*edit* I did update XMPSE skeleton to the latest version and also saw that it was being overwritten by SOS, All-in-animated-pussy and naturalistic jiggle mods. So XMPSE now has priority.