In RaceMenu main file, should be a script folder, copy the source folder of it to skyrim/data/scripts and merge, then you should be able to compile it all. another hint: USE mod organizer.

Mod organizer works very easy, has its own seperate folder which doenst mess up your skyrim/data folder.

Quick question from the mod author guys: Does anyone know of a way to disable the skill experience gain for a skill?

Like, turn off so that taking damage while wearing Heavy Armor doesn't give Heavy Armor xp?

I can't seem to track down where it's being handled in the CK.

Problem solved.

This looks pretty interesting. I might try it eventually. 

Question: Do you think you could integrate this with SkyRe? I play almost exclusively SkyRe and i think this would pretty much break it.

Bit late for the answer, but I don't think the author needs to do anything at all to make it work with SkyRe.

Assuming SkyRe uses the original tree and didn't move them around, installing this mod over SkyRe should simply make it overwrite the Speechcraft tree from it. So unless you actually use that tree, you should be able to use both together.

Question: Do you think you could integrate this with SkyRe? I play almost exclusively SkyRe and i think this would pretty much break it.

Bit late for the answer, but I don't think the author needs to do anything at all to make it work with SkyRe.

Assuming SkyRe uses the original tree and didn't move them around, installing this mod over SkyRe should simply make it overwrite the Speechcraft tree from it. So unless you actually use that tree, you should be able to use both together.

SkyRe does make changes to the speech tree. It's also fairly important to use the speech tree when you have SkyRe, because of the new price system. Without Speech perks you barely sell for anything. Also the Speech perks buff your shouts and companions.

SkyRe does make changes to the speech tree. It's also fairly important to use the speech tree when you have SkyRe, because of the new price system. Without Speech perks you barely sell for anything. Also the Speech perks buff your shouts and companions.

Unless you have some mods that heavily affect gold, you really don't need the speech tree for money in SkyRe. Skyrim is really not a game where money is an issue, and if you have mods that make it so, you can probably tweak them so that they no longer are.

Looking at author's perks, you should end up with more money than the SkyRe tree anyway. Being able to sell any item, better prices, sell stolen goods, prostitution. The biggest losses from SkyRe are stuff like making companions stronger and shout CDs. Not gonna say those are bad, but they're certainly not necessary.

Just keep in mind we're talking about someone learning how to mod here, not an expert, asking for compatibility patches here and there might be too much to ask to begin with.

I'm running a bit low on creativity at the moment.

I've been making a lot of progress on the mod, but I'd like it if people could come up with some suggestions for perks.

Current changes being worked on for the next version:

-The current speech tree will probably be changed or temporarily removed until it has actual functionality. This is mainly so that the next release could maybe actually be used. (Done)

-Light armor tree changed into "Exhibitionist" tree. (Done)
Current Perks in the Exhibitionist tree includes:

Natural Resillience(10 levels, starts at 15 and levels up every 5 levels.) (Done)
"All you need to endure combat is what Dibella gave you. (7% * lvl) reduced damage from all sources if not wearing cuirass or shirt."

-Light Armor skill (Exhibitionist) will no longer level up by taking damage while wearing light armor. (Done)
-Light Armor skill (Exhibitionist) will level up somehow. (Being worked on)

-Heavy armor tree changed into "Covert Pervert" tree. (Being worked on)
Current Perks in the tree includes:

None, being worked on. Taking suggestions.

I'm running a bit low on creativity at the moment.

I've been making a lot of progress on the mod, but I'd like it if people could come up with some suggestions for perks.

Current changes being worked on for the next version:

-The current speech tree will probably be changed or temporarily removed until it has actual functionality. This is mainly so that the next release could maybe actually be used. (Done)

-Light armor tree changed into "Exhibitionist" tree. (Done)
Current Perks in the Exhibitionist tree includes:

Natural Resillience(10 levels, starts at 15 and levels up every 5 levels.) (Done)
"All you need to endure combat is what Dibella gave you. (7% * lvl) reduced damage from all sources if not wearing cuirass or shirt."

-Light Armor skill (Exhibitionist) will no longer level up by taking damage while wearing light armor. (Done)
-Light Armor skill (Exhibitionist) will level up somehow. (Being worked on)

-Heavy armor tree changed into "Covert Pervert" tree. (Being worked on)
Current Perks in the tree includes:

None, being worked on. Taking suggestions.

LIGHT ARMOR:

Uhm.. so, you're changing the Light armor in a Nude play system... Uhm.. good.

I'm not full convinced about avoid to level up by taking hit: personally I think that you could simply add more uses on the actual. Anyway your choice :P

About the Nudeplay, maybe you could split it in two parts:

Combat -> related to warrior/rougue/combatant in general

Magic -> Related to mages

Eventually add some specifics about good use of skimpy armor and jewelry

On that subject: eventually you could use a 0-dependancy from my SLSF about the status of equipment of the PC, so you could easily get the datas that you need (like if the PC have a visible Slavetats, if wear a skimpy armor, or if the devious devices that he/she wears are visible or not) without doing a system youself, and without any dependancy at all about the other mods.

Also speaking of exhibitionism, my Slsf make gain Exhibitionism fame when the PC is seen naked... Eventually this could give you a way to level up (but it could be a bit faster and configurable by the player, so you'll have to do some math about), however this implies a connection between our mods that goes beyond the 0-dependancies.

Honestly I couldn't think to other ways to gain 'exhibitionist exp': you're an exhibitionist because you want to be seen with provocative clothings (or doing specific acts) by others, so I keep suggesting to use both: the vanilla system and yours, adapted to combat but with other applications.

HEAVY ARMOR:

Uhm... What about some sort of "bondage warrior"?

A skill tree that could be used with Zaz devices and/or Devious devices? [note: you'll need only the dependancies to the zaz pack, the keyword system is compatible between those two mods]

Is like exhibitionism but it works when the PC have devious devices / zaz devices (hidden or also when visible [but in that case you should exclude the Devices from the exhibitionism tree, except the piercings])

So a PC that have a build with exhibitionism(light armor) will try to avoid to be stuck in Devious Devices (for example by Cursed loot), because it will lose the usage of his/her perks.

Instead, a 'Bondage warrior' [need a better name], will fight better with the devices on (also the DDi 3.0 allow to fight with foot when the hands are tied)

It could be a good variation of the gameplay when the PC is enslaved (for example by SD+)

Eventually you could also add some perks that allow you to lock devices during the fight to the enemy (at certain conditions), but I don't see how this could be useful slaying bandits, or convincing Npcs to wear specific devices, buying keys from you, etc.

And you'll have a good variety of equipment if you consider using the "Devious Devices - Equip" by Inte (and some extra function to manage the DD equip, via modevent if I remember right).

Let me know if those are the kind of ideas that you're looking for. In case I could provide other.

Edit:

About what wrote VaunWolfe

Changing name from "Bondage Warrior" to "Bondage Fetish"

Skill tree:

Dominant -> perk to add devices to other

General -> get bonus from devices

Submissive -> activity with the devices on

LIGHT ARMOR:

Uhm.. so, you're changing the Light armor in a Nude play system... Uhm.. good.

I'm not full convinced about avoid to level up by taking hit: personally I think that you could simply add more uses on the actual. Anyway your choice :P

About the Nudeplay, maybe you could split it in two parts:

Combat -> related to warrior/rougue/combatant in general

Magic -> Related to mages

Eventually add some specifics about good use of skimpy armor and jewelry

On that subject: eventually you could use a 0-dependancy from my SLSF about the status of equipment of the PC, so you could easily get the datas that you need (like if the PC have a visible Slavetats, if wear a skimpy armor, or if the devious devices that he/she wears are visible or not) without doing a system youself, and without any dependancy at all about the other mods.

Also speaking of exhibitionism, my Slsf make gain Exhibitionism fame when the PC is seen naked... Eventually this could give you a way to level up (but it could be a bit faster and configurable by the player, so you'll have to do some math about), however this implies a connection between our mods that goes beyond the 0-dependancies.

Honestly I couldn't think to other ways to gain 'exhibitionist exp': you're an exhibitionist because you want to be seen with provocative clothings (or doing specific acts) by others, so I keep suggesting to use both: the vanilla system and yours, adapted to combat but with other applications.

HEAVY ARMOR:

Uhm... What about some sort of "bondage warrior"?

A skill tree that could be used with Zaz devices and/or Devious devices? [note: you'll need only the dependancies to the zaz pack, the keyword system is compatible between those two mods]

Is like exhibitionism but it works when the PC have devious devices / zaz devices (hidden or also when visible [but in that case you should exclude the Devices from the exhibitionism tree, except the piercings])

So a PC that have a build with exhibitionism(light armor) will try to avoid to be stuck in Devious Devices (for example by Cursed loot), because it will lose the usage of his/her perks.

Instead, a 'Bondage warrior' [need a better name], will fight better with the devices on (also the DDi 3.0 allow to fight with foot when the hands are tied)

It could be a good variation of the gameplay when the PC is enslaved (for example by SD+)

Eventually you could also add some perks that allow you to lock devices during the fight to the enemy (at certain conditions), but I don't see how this could be useful slaying bandits, or convincing Npcs to wear specific devices, buying keys from you, etc.

And you'll have a good variety of equipment if you consider using the "Devious Devices - Equip" by Inte (and some extra function to manage the DD equip, via modevent if I remember right).

Let me know if those are the kind of ideas that you're looking for. In case I could provide other.

Edit:

About what wrote VaunWolfe

Changing name from "Bondage Warrior" to "Bondage Fetish"

Skill tree:

Dominant -> perk to add devices to other

General -> get bonus from devices

Submissive -> activity with the devices on

I already am looking into hooking exhibitionist xp gain into your SLSF system.

I find it likely that players who want an exhibitionist tree will probably have/ want to have your SLSF mod as well, and since you already have a "PC is seen nude/in sexual situations" system I thought I may as well use it instead of trying to create my own.

You have some neat ideas that I hadn't thought of. I'll have to think about them, right now I'm working on something else that might end up affecting where this mod goes though.

Maybe heavy armor could be tweaked into a stripper set-up? Light armor is about all of the time (near) nudity and heavy armor is about hiding the goods until the right moment? This might be too involved but maybe a hotbutton or spell / shout that plays one of the strip animations floating around on LL and gives the PC a short lived buff to either armor (the too distracted to hit you hentai logic) or attack / movement speed boosts because the pc has less to impede her movement. When it's about to run out the pc can try and strip off another piece of armor to reset or increase the buff(s) until she's naked. After the naked buff wears off she can be pretty vulnerable, especially if the armor is set to just drop on the ground instead of being sent back to your inventory. The utility part of the tree could be more focused on dancing / the pc presenting herself. I know one of the current strip mods has some dialogue that goes into the pc stripping off her armor, bending over and grabbing her ankles for the npc. I suppose this tangent might be a little out of scope of this mod, I dunno, either way I'll be happy to see this mod continue!

I find it likely that players who want an exhibitionist tree will probably have/ want to have your SLSF mod as well, and since you already have a "PC is seen nude/in sexual situations" system I thought I may as well use it instead of trying to create my own.

You have some neat ideas that I hadn't thought of. I'll have to think about them, right now I'm working on something else that might end up affecting where this mod goes though.

Eventually you could use a base system "The PC worn the keyword Clothing/Armor" and an "elaborate version" if the Slsf is detected, so you'll have more freedom.

Let me know if you need to know something about the slsf or problem about, you should find all you need in the SLSF_compatibilityScript.psc

About the ideas: glad you find useful, when you have decided about that thing you're working on, let me know if you need more.

With that kind of mods is easy to get stuck.

Maybe heavy armor could be tweaked into a stripper set-up? Light armor is about all of the time (near) nudity and heavy armor is about hiding the goods until the right moment? This might be too involved but maybe a hotbutton or spell / shout that plays one of the strip animations floating around on LL and gives the PC a short lived buff to either armor (the too distracted to hit you hentai logic) or attack / movement speed boosts because the pc has less to impede her movement. When it's about to run out the pc can try and strip off another piece of armor to reset or increase the buff(s) until she's naked. After the naked buff wears off she can be pretty vulnerable, especially if the armor is set to just drop on the ground instead of being sent back to your inventory. The utility part of the tree could be more focused on dancing / the pc presenting herself. I know one of the current strip mods has some dialogue that goes into the pc stripping off her armor, bending over and grabbing her ankles for the npc. I suppose this tangent might be a little out of scope of this mod, I dunno, either way I'll be happy to see this mod continue!

Uhm... If I could elaborate a bit your idea:

instead to put in the Heavy armor, could be a good addition in the One-handed tree for the Dual wielding (berserker):

You drop a piece of armor because you want to boost your speed in combat (More weapon speed, more general speed, more damage, less defense, boost to stamina regain)...

No anim/etc (in combat at least)

every piece you drop there's also some side effect on the Npc (by %):

Too aroused -> get distracted, malus to defense/attack

Morality low/enemy/in fight -> Try to rape instead to kill

others

The more pieces you drop the more the effect grow (for a limited period of time obviously)

Then some application out of combat (like a stripper for example)

Eventually you could use a base system "The PC worn the keyword Clothing/Armor" and an "elaborate version" if the Slsf is detected, so you'll have more freedom.

Let me know if you need to know something about the slsf or problem about, you should find all you need in the SLSF_compatibilityScript.psc

About the ideas: glad you find useful, when you have decided about that thing you're working on, let me know if you need more.

With that kind of mods is easy to get stuck.

Uhm... If I could elaborate a bit your idea:

instead to put in the Heavy armor, could be a good addition in the One-handed tree for the Dual wielding (berserker):

You drop a piece of armor because you want to boost your speed in combat (More weapon speed, more general speed, more damage, less defense, boost to stamina regain)...

No anim/etc (in combat at least)

every piece you drop there's also some side effect on the Npc (by %):

Too aroused -> get distracted, malus to defense/attack

Morality low/enemy/in fight -> Try to rape instead to kill

others

The more pieces you drop the more the effect grow (for a limited period of time obviously)

Then some application out of combat (like a stripper for example)

...This is actually a great idea.

A stripper-related perk that gives you a temporary buff when you unequip a cuirass/clothingBody.

I'll have to write this one down and think about how to design it.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally i would like it if you could also change specific perk trees, like just having the speech perk tree changed would be fine for me as it would not conflict with my other characters. Also not having DD be a requirement for it would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I have something i'd like to get, not 100% sure about specific points/mod dependencies:

I usually play with several mods with debuffs for player speed, like FHU, wear&tear from apropos, Pearl juice, RND,...

To get trained beeing full of cum or with sore openings to reduce/remove the debuff would be nice imho. :)

But important for me: i don't want get less "damaged" for the apropos part, i really like the added tats. Just reduce the debuff or give a counter buff, especially about player speed would be great, though.

I don't know if it's possible to avoid hard dependencies and if you'd do it anyways in case it's not. If you want to implement that, i'll think about more specific perks. :)

this looks really good i was thinking that instead of pickpocketing maybe u could add something like getting people to screw u which drains em of theyr energy so that they fall asleep so that  u can take theyr stuff but when u are an newbe in the skill theyl have an higher chance of waking up b4 u get to take annything and maybe make it so that as u get better u can do multipe people at the same time.

and maybe have some assasiantion metod in there somewhere

and maybe for restoration u could have like playing whit lifeforce like an sucubus

thats about all i can thinkof