Pardon my asking but would it be too much trouble to make the mod a little more.....sexually ambiguous?

The current screenshots are highly inaccurate, sorry for that. They're left over from an old build that no longer exists.

The current state, while very much sexually explicit, is somewhat less vulgar. Probably not ambiguous enough for your tastes(I enjoy the vulgarity of explicity after all), but I think you'd at least consider it an improvement.

Has this mod been abandoned?

Definitely not, although it is on a temporary hiatus while I work on another mod I have yet to announce.

I had something of a eureka moment from out of nowhere concerning my other mod, so I felt compelled to prioritize it for a bit.

Has this mod been abandoned?

Definitely not, although it is on a temporary hiatus while I work on another mod I have yet to announce.

I had something of a eureka moment from out of nowhere concerning my other mod, so I felt compelled to prioritize it for a bit.

Huzzah! I shall wait :P I only asked because it's been a few months since you lasted posted here. Not trying to rush you - I was just curious. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I feel like there is a lack of good mods that really make sex and sexlab feel integrated with the skyrim world. It would be nice if each perk tree had an additional deviant perk or two at a certain skill which then turned on certain deviant effects to a variety of skills or spells influenced within that tree. I assume that speech skill tree is an easy target, so I'll ramble about making the other skill trees more interactive with a sexual world.

First of all, what can we do that's interesting in the first place? Note that a lot happens when other mods interact. Just for example, there's Sexlab Separate Orgasm which allows females with a high lewdness stat to have (true) multiple orgasm events. You could use a mod with cum alchemy which recognizes that event and a spell that boosts lewdness to create female cum cows, as they would achieve a much higher rate of orgasm and fill potions far faster.

A mod that lets us interact more with most SL stats one way or another can only improve the way SL in general makes the world interactive.

SexLab (and other) Stats to Influence - order roughly in terms of usefulness.

Exposure (arousal) - we can make people horny. This is probably the one used most in other mods. Every skill school should include this, but toward the higher end of the list.

Time Rate - we can cause people to get horny faster on their own. This is secondary but potentially more powerful.

Orientation - we can turn people gay or straight. A number of mods will have this as a limiting factor.

Morality [Vanilla] - some mods check this stat to determine if an NPC will commit certain acts.

Exhibitionism - we can make people be aroused by exposing themselves. Usable in popular mods but normally off by default due to performance.

Lewdness/Perversion - we can make people perverted. I only know of one mod that use this.

Sexual Skills - we can make people good at sex. I don't know if any mods at all use this. These less used ones could be influencing factors instead to impart some importance to them.

Purity - we can make people promiscuous. As above. 

A list of ideas that the appropriate Deviant Perk could activate in different skill schools:

Destruction

Ice spells - reduce exposure and time rate. Damage is higher on targets with high exposure, and lower on targets with less.

Fire spells - destroy non-enchanted clothing, and inflict the exhibitionist setting on targets. Damage penalty and bonus is reversed from ice.

Lightning spells - cause the targets preferred gender to shift toward that of the caster, and may randomize every other stat listed above.

Alteration

Magic armors grant an aura that increases exposure of NPCs in the area.

Waterbreathing spell temporarily increases oral skill of the player.

Detect dead also detects NPCs with 0-20 arousal.

Detect life also detects NPCs with 80-100 arousal.

Transmute cast on an NPC will flip their gender preference.

Conjuration

All summons appearances are now that of a nude female, Dremora if possible.

Summoned weapons will have a random enchantment that changes a certain stat of those listed above in a certain direction. Eg, "Summoned daedric dagger of arousal/frigidness," "Summoned bow of perversion," etc.

Enchanting

Items with "whip" or "cane" in the base name can receive an enchantment to raise or lower certain SL stats, the order of which is the reverse of the above list: purity changes first, and exposure at highest enchanting skill.

Illusion

Spells causing targets to fight will increase their exposure, time rate and lewdness, while lowering their morality. The opposite is true for spells causing them to flee.

Spells improving the morale of allies causes their orientation to shift towards the gender of the caster.

Restoration

Healing spells cause both player exposure and time rate to approach equilibrium, ie the midpoint at 50.

The poison rune gains an aphrodisiac effect which maximizes exposure of the target and has a level based chance of either casting calm or paralysis or buffing them with rage.

Sneak, Lockpicking and Pickpocket

As skills of agility, all three of these impart a large bonus to sexual skills.

Smithing, Weapon and Armor Skills

All weapon skills gain a power to add an enchantment as under "Enchanting" above to any weapon of their choice, based on weapon skill.

Armor skills gain the ability to add aura enchantments to armors which may impact arousal, time rate, orientation or lewdness of NPCs around them over time.

Additionally, for weapon and armor trees, sexual skills receive a large boost based on their skill.

Smithing gains a power to give any armor the appearance of the tavern wench outfit.

Speech

Speech gains a power which allows you to boost your speech by an amount based on your confidence in your sexual skills, eg the level of your best sexual skill. This includes bonuses to sexual skills from other perks in this list. However, you cannot level speech while this bonus is active.

Alchemy

Alchemy now allows you to make potions or poisons that change exposure or time rate, or one of the other stats. Again, starting from bottom to top of the list.

Sneak, Lockpicking and Pickpocket

As skills of agility, all three of these impart a large bonus to sexual skills.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...