(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

Damn, that torrent did NOT work for.

These are some of the armours that missing textures for me: under forging: Glass

AByss-- Alecu-- Castanistic ( SILVER is FINE, weirdly) -- Corrupter -- Dark Lilith - -Fire Butterfly  -- Gold Butterfly -- Dragon Princess, and on.

Anyone else having issues with these ones? Or know which pack they from, if it's just a prob with pack 1 or or 2 or both?

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU taking the time to up that man, sadly I've downloaded it twice, and tried in 7zip and winzip and they both return an error about 15% in?

Extracting to "C:\Users\dwjlien\Downloads\Alan Armor Pack 2.2\"
Use Path: yes   Overlay Files: no
Extracting Alan Armor Pack 2.2\BBP_ArmorPack.bsa
Error: CRC mismatch in file "C:\Users\dwjlien\Downloads\Alan Armor Pack 2.2\Alan Armor Pack 2.2\BBP_ArmorPack.bsa" in the archive "C:\Users\dwjlien\\Downloads\Alan Armor Pack 2.2.rar"
Irrecoverable Error:  CRC error detected.

Thanks for trying though.

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU taking the time to up that man, sadly I've downloaded it twice, and tried in 7zip and winzip and they both return an error about 15% in?

Extracting to "C:\Users\dwjlien\Downloads\Alan Armor Pack 2.2\"

Use Path: yes   Overlay Files: no

Extracting Alan Armor Pack 2.2\BBP_ArmorPack.bsa

Error: CRC mismatch in file "C:\Users\dwjlien\Downloads\Alan Armor Pack 2.2\Alan Armor Pack 2.2\BBP_ArmorPack.bsa" in the archive "C:\Users\dwjlien\\Downloads\Alan Armor Pack 2.2.rar"

Irrecoverable Error:  CRC error detected.

Thanks for trying though.

Go to kat.ph and search for "alan armor" and the torrent should pop up. The site is kickasstorrents a solid torrent site. I'd post a direct link but not too sure on forum policies and whatnot. This is my first post. A couple of people are seading it and so am I currently. It works great, just follow the instructions in the first post.

Go to kat.ph and search for "alan armor" and the torrent should pop up. The site is kickasstorrents a solid torrent site. I'd post a direct link but not too sure on forum policies and whatnot. This is my first post. A couple of people are seading it and so am I currently. It works great, just follow the instructions in the first post.

Thanks a lot

UK USERS need use http://come.in/ to access kickass torrents (or other proxy)

#

But downloading now!

If it doesn't work, guess it's just some problem reading bsa's I have?

Not sure if it matters to any one but im working on making these more thought out armors with real crafting requairments and more thought than just 1 ignot  .it will be for the i think 60% reduced brest sizes light one some i entint ot change the requirements as well .i will upload pics of some of what i got done  soon. If that's ok with the mod mod maker .

The main .bsa....If we have a previous version of 2.2, a version that contained 8 .zip files that made up the full .bsa in the past.....do we have to download all 10 .zips again?  Or can you just get portions 9 & 10?  I'm only asking because I'm on a satellite internet connection and my downloads get capped after a certain amount of downloaded data.

Almost done with the "A" & "E" and few other random section of glass and few other outfits .
changeing the crafting,Item and Tempering Requirements and some armors are enchanted most the fancy one's will require "advanced elven or dragon smithing perk" or some sortta perk's in smithing

if any of  you want i can upload more screen shots .
not useing any dlc since i want this to be as compatible as main mod

Does any one use "The Art of Magicka " i'm thinking of adding it to this re-work mod will make for more in depth since it has such diverse things such as pigmints of every color cloth of every hue  and exquisite cloths and stuff like that !

also wondering if any one can read this LOL