(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

It seems the heavy and light armor esp's are the same name, does that mean you either have these armors in light or heavy?

I ask because what if i use light and I want my follower to use a different armor from this package as heavy armor?

It really is not a big deal, was just curious

@tm Do you mean just to activate it, or do you want the ability to install (extract) automatically? If you create a folder called Data and put pack 2's bsa and esp into it, then 7-z/windows zip it, then put it into NMM mod folder, it should work fine.

If that doesn't help, elaborate; your question seems pretty vague.

Sorry about that.  I'll try again.  See, the big, one pack file is so large and slow, my computer inevitably glitches out some time in it, canceling the download.  The version split into three pieces I downloaded just fine, but couldn't combine them into a version NMM could locate.  I'll see if I can figure out what you suggested and try it though! I have 7-z, but didn't know it could turn it into a readable file for NMM.  Could you explain that a bit please?  How would I go about doing that?

@Omega You can only use one, the only way around this would be to modify the esp(s) yourself, or create a new one.

Sorry about that.  I'll try again.  See, the big, one pack file is so large and slow, my computer inevitably glitches out some time in it, canceling the download.  The version split into three pieces I downloaded just fine, but couldn't combine them into a version NMM could locate.  I'll see if I can figure out what you suggested and try it though! I have 7-z, but didn't know it could turn it into a readable file for NMM.  Could you explain that a bit please?  How would I go about doing that?

Okay, so pretty much it seems like you downloaded pack 2, but pack 1 is being a problem? You are also having trouble making NMM see the 7z files (part1, part2, part3, etc.) that you put in the mod folder. I also assume that you have successfully extracted the files manually (so you got no corruption error or anything of the like). Anything I got wrong or you want to add, post again.

First off, try and download pack 1, I haven't tested myself, but pack 2 seems to be a little messed up when not using pack 1 as well (there are ways around this).
Now then, to get NMM to read the files successfully, you will need to do this. Make a new folder called data. Extract Pack 2. Put the pack 2 bsa and esp into this folder. Put the triss hat patch and first person patch in the data folder, (including the mesh/armor/triss/actor/character/etc. folders.)

Right click the data folder, go to the 7-zip context menu, click add to archive, and change anything on the left side (excluding parameters and split volumes). I would just make sure it's creating a 7-z file and have ultra compression level. Archive it, when it's done put it into NMM mod folder. You should be good there.

For pack 1, essentially do the same, but don't add the triss hat patch.

One more question!  Is this mod incompatible with the Calientine Bodyslide?  I'm wondering if that's the reason the outfits turn my body invisible when I try to put them on!

Technically yes, your body may change when you wear the armors (things like breast size, torso size, all that stuff), but you can still wear the armors. Thus you could say it's compatible but you won't be able to have a custom body with it.

As for your body going invisible, that does not have anything to do with bodyslide. Considering you have Pack 2 but not Pack 1, that seems to be a somewhat common problem. If you don't want to use pack 1 follow this, if you want to use pack 1, I would try downloading and using pack 1, and if it doesn't work follow the previous link. If it still doesn't work, hopefully we can iron out the problem.

@Omega You can only use one, the only way around this would be to modify the esp(s) yourself, or create a new one.

Okay, so pretty much it seems like you downloaded pack 2, but pack 1 is being a problem? You are also having trouble making NMM see the 7z files (part1, part2, part3, etc.) that you put in the mod folder. I also assume that you have successfully extracted the files manually (so you got no corruption error or anything of the like). Anything I got wrong or you want to add, post again.

First off, try and download pack 1, I haven't tested myself, but pack 2 seems to be a little messed up when not using pack 1 as well (there are ways around this).

Now then, to get NMM to read the files successfully, you will need to do this. Make a new folder called data. Extract Pack 2. Put the pack 2 bsa and esp into this folder. Put the triss hat patch and first person patch in the data folder, (including the mesh/armor/triss/actor/character/etc. folders.)

Right click the data folder, go to the 7-zip context menu, click add to archive, and change anything on the left side (excluding parameters and split volumes). I would just make sure it's creating a 7-z file and have ultra compression level. Archive it, when it's done put it into NMM mod folder. You should be good there.

For pack 1, essentially do the same, but don't add the triss hat patch.

One more question!  Is this mod incompatible with the Calientine Bodyslide?  I'm wondering if that's the reason the outfits turn my body invisible when I try to put them on!

Technically yes, your body may change when you wear the armors (things like breast size, torso size, all that stuff), but you can still wear the armors. Thus you could say it's compatible but you won't be able to have a custom body with it.

As for your body going invisible, that does not have anything to do with bodyslide. Considering you have Pack 2 but not Pack 1, that seems to be a somewhat common problem. If you don't want to use pack 1 follow this, if you want to use pack 1, I would try downloading and using pack 1, and if it doesn't work follow the previous link. If it still doesn't work, hopefully we can iron out the problem.

Thanks.  In the process of downloading pack one.  The real trouble with having both packs is the sheer variety involved!  With no pictures showing up at the smithing forge, I have no idea what I'm making until I've made it and tried it on........which in this case could take a long, LONG time to go through!

Thanks.  In the process of downloading pack one.  The real trouble with having both packs is the sheer variety involved!  With no pictures showing up at the smithing forge, I have no idea what I'm making until I've made it and tried it on........which in this case could take a long, LONG time to go through!

Well, more variety is nice in a way. I ended up making my own esp to change certain values of armor and recipes; not to mention reduce the original 100 or so to 35-ish :P. I suggest consoling in iron then make them all, then take screenies. Makes the process much easier.

Sorry about the repost, accidentally deleted my other post. I figure some people may still want this.

It could be just me, but anyway something that irked me about this pack that I noticed while playing with it is that the diamond wings (and maybe gold and purple) have a strange shadow effect on them at times, particularly with light shining on them. This is especially annoying when it's the main reason you download the pack. You can see it in this picture fairly easily.

attachicon.gifBrokenWings.png

Ugh! What kind of wings are those?

Thus I scoured the site for a copy of the wings that didn't have that, and I found an upload of the set here so I changed the mesh a tad bit to reflect the new texture locations and armor slot to "fix" my problem. You can see how it's fixed in this picture.

attachicon.gifFixedWings.png

So beautiful!

I have uploaded the diamond and gold meshes (the upload in the post referenced above didn't have purple wings) to my dropbox here, but it's mainly to fix the diamond wings. I haven't really used the gold wings and didn't bother with testing to see if they had the strange effect too, but they seem okay mostly.

Not sure if it will work if your bsa is unextracted, but theoretically it should be fine. Just put them in X:\...\*Skyrim Folder\data\meshes\armor\diamond\ and \meshes\armor\gold folders, for the diamond and gold wings respectively.

One more thing, I didn't change the gnd mesh (inventory and dropped mesh), thus the wings on the ground and the wings as they appear in your inventory will still have that jagged shadow look. The upload I found didn't have included gnds and didn't appear at all in my inventory, thus I didn't have anything to work on.

On an added note, the images were made with magelight cast on me because it's easier to see the problem with a lot of light.

Maybe I should have asked permission to upload this, but I figured it would be fine. Assuming it was okay for me to put this up in the first place, feel free to spread the fix around, and pichuchiu can obviously put the fixed meshes in the OP.

Big thanks to Pichuchiu (and Alan) for translating/releasing/compiling this awesome pack. Thanks to Duke124 for providing the link to the upload here on LL, and whoever uploaded it in the first place; without these meshes as a base, I would have no idea what to change to fix the problem.

go to console, help armor 0

With Caliente Body Body Slider you can make the Breast Bigge, smaller and the Brest (Normal Body) remake, then the Armor Breast have the same form as the  Body.

I'm Sorry for my bad english, i aqm german.

Question...What does the optional breast size file do? Does it make the size smaller, larger, silly huge, enable weight slider, or something completely different? I know there was a brief description on what the file does, but I'm still a bit confused. It mentioned 50% less or more based on the default size, but I'm not 100% sure what the default size would be (I'm guessing 50 on the weight slider but I've seen some mods where the default setting of the bust size is rather huge).

Also will this work with CBBEv3 if I have the skeleton files or do I need a specific BBP body for it to work?

Yes it works with cbbev3 but it also gives torpedo breasts, they have virtually no hang just stick out more. There are other skeletons out there that may work better. Also as good as this work is the butt is like a boy butt. Like I said very good work, just it's definitely a little pixie body, looked a bit more curvy in the pics.

Hi hoping someone can direct me to what is missing, as when crafting/wearing many amours have just a giant red diamond with an exclamation mark in. Think that's a missing texture?

But I believe I've installed everything... . Posting an image showing what I believe to be what's needed IS in my data folders :

bppprob.jpg

The .esps were in the heavy armour 100 option file, I didn't do anything with the optional breast file, but did put in the triss hat file.

Anyone illuminate my situation please? Are my bsa's corrupt?

If so is there a D/L or Torrent with everything in one place please? These multi-part downloads are hella annoying.

downloaded the media fire links and says they are all corrupted.  downloaded single link rapidgator files and they are corrupted as well.  d/led em multiple times and still corrupted.  kinda sad cause i wanted these armors.

Thanks for your efforts, this is a great compilation (I'm just downloading and hoping that I won't get the same problem with the corrupt files...)

Just one little question, though...for the cow costume in the second pack, are the textures/meshes for the ears and horns from the Trokturian Cow Race for Oblivion?

If not, I'm sorry, but if they were used I just wanted to say that I'm honored (as I'm the mod author of the race).

Hi hoping someone can direct me to what is missing, as when crafting/wearing many amours have just a giant red diamond with an exclamation mark in. Think that's a missing texture?

But I believe I've installed everything... . Posting an image showing what I believe to be what's needed IS in my data folders :

bppprob.jpg

The .esps were in the heavy armour 100 option file, I didn't do anything with the optional breast file, but did put in the triss hat file.

If so is there a D/L or Torrent with everything in one place please? These multi-part downloads are hella annoying.

Yes, it seems like the game can't find the textures.  Your BSAs are in the right place.  Unfortunately, I made some changes to them and didn't keep the originals, so I dunno if they're the correct size.  Did you try to re-download?

Sorry I'm not much help... just thought you'd like some confirmation that you're on the right track.

bppprob.jpg

Yes, it seems like the game can't find the textures.  Your BSAs are in the right place.  Unfortunately, I made some changes to them and didn't keep the originals, so I dunno if they're the correct size.  Did you try to re-download?

Sorry I'm not much help... just thought you'd like some confirmation that you're on the right track.

yeah i did 2 part d/l again of pack 1 again. still no worky :( unpacked bsa was same size as one i had installed.

Well gutted as the ones i can see are FANTASTIC.

EDIT:  As further info to the situation, I've no downloaded and tried EVERY .bsa available on the front post, and none have worked for me fully :( Same armours broke on all.

Seems these files are corrupt now. Massive shame, as some of the working ones are stunning. Even unpacked some of the BSA's  - made no change.

If anyone sees this and has it woking or suitable textures/or BSA's that work, please post n share.

I've downloaded the packs at the 26th (so around the first time you tried it) and it works fine for me. I've used the MF links. One question: did you try downloading the files with jdownloader or something like that? I had to download the first pack two times, since I downloaded it with a browser first, but ran into corrupt files too.

But then I used jdownloader and it checks the files for consistency after the download, so you can make sure, that they don't differ from the source files.

It even merged the files to a single archive because I didn't uncheck the option, but it still worked fine.

I didn't use jdownloader or anything at all...

I have downThemAll installed, is that similar?

MASSIVE EDIT:: I jsut read mediafire released a stealth NERF meaning that if you go over so many shares, it corrupts the file downloads after so many.

There wasn't a big announcement.

Could this have anything to do with the problem?

And if so what are the possible fixes? Would buying a premium account work as a downloader? Or as it's the shares that trigger, is it the upload that originnaly needs to be premium?