(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

i downloaded all the bsa main files but i dont know where to put these files. all the armor in my game are currently invisible . Is there any texture or meshes files ?

The BSAs(2) and the ESPs(2) go in your Skyrim/data folder. Then tick the ESPs before you start the game. You will have 1 ESP and 1 BSA from each pack.

all the bsa files and the esp files are in my data folders . I can make the armors but they appear invisible still. you said 1 esp and 1 bsa for each pack? do i need to create one folders with all the bsa files with each packs? right now i have 10 bsa files for the first pack and 3 for the second pack

(sorry for bad english)

2 hood (do not remember name) and rogue armor still crashing game.

The remaining armors are very good!!

Someone had the same problem?

There are some kind of issue with the cuirass dagger. To fix extrat meshes\lady\rogue\cuirass_0.nif and cuirass_1.nif with BSA_Browser to data folder and remove branch daggers with NifSkope.

i downloaded all the bsa main files but i dont know where to put these files. all the armor in my game are currently invisible . Is there any texture or meshes files ?

The BSAs(2) and the ESPs(2) go in your Skyrim/data folder. Then tick the ESPs before you start the game. You will have 1 ESP and 1 BSA from each pack.

all the bsa files and the esp files are in my data folders . I can make the armors but they appear invisible still. you said 1 esp and 1 bsa for each pack? do i need to create one folders with all the bsa files with each packs? right now i have 10 bsa files for the first pack and 3 for the second pack

No, you have 10 zip files(Pack 1) and 3 zip(Pack 2)files. They need to be unzipped. Place all 10 zip files in one folder, click on the first zip file and extract the files to that folder. Do the same for the pack 2 files. Each will then create ONE .bsa file for each pack. You then place the .bsa for pack one and the .bsa for pack two in your data folder. Choose the armor rating esp for whichever armor you prefer (light or heavy) and place that esp in your data folder for each pack. You will then have ONE .bsa and ONE .esp for each pack. This was explained on page one and many times in previous posts, quite adequately.

I have the same issue, I downloaded all the bsa files which were oddly named:BBP_Armorpack.7z.001 and so on, they wouldnt open with a 7zip no matter what I tried. I dont have 7zip as my default unzip (rightclick doesnt show up) what am I supposed to do to unzip these files and get the bsa for this mod. Armor is invisible aswell and no meshes apear. Also, I'm re-downloading everything so i can start fresh if someone can give me a step-by-step tutorial

I have the same issue' date=' I downloaded all the bsa files which were oddly named:BBP_Armorpack.7z.001 and so on, they wouldnt open with a 7zip no matter what I tried. I dont have 7zip as my default unzip (rightclick doesnt show up) what am I supposed to do to unzip these files and get the bsa for this mod. Armor is invisible aswell and no meshes apear. Also, I'm re-downloading everything so i can start fresh if someone can give me a step-by-step tutorial

[/quote']

First, you NEED to download the 7zip program and install it. Then follow the directions above. If you don't know how to read, get an education. :D Really, how much plainer do you need it to be?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I am going to ask for help now because I have no idea what I'm missing. The armors are coming up invisible.

-First I just finished reinstalling the TBBP body.

-I downloaded the 2nd pack from the "1 link mirror" link.

-I have NOT downloaded the first pack. (Maybe I should have?)

-I tossed the .bsa into my Skyrim/Data folder.

-I downloaded the 1rst person patch and replaced the skeleton.

-Downloaded the Hat patch and did that too.

-Downloaded the English esm and put both of them into the data folder.

I think that's it.

Also, I suppose I've never asked it TBBP even works with this. That sounds like something I should have done.

@Darkshot64
Right now I'm running CBBE, CB++, TBBP, and XP32's skeleton; I can see the armor and it generally works fine in game. It's not bodyslide compatible so your body may "change" to fit the armor, but you probably know that.
I installed, CBBE -> CB++ -> TBBP -> XP32's Skele, and that seems to work.

I doubt that it's your mod config setup though, usually when I run armor mods and the body disappears, it's because it can't find the mesh file for the armor you're equipping, if you're armor looks strange, like a light purple it can't find the textures. Thus, my guess is that the esp is having trouble finding your meshes.

One problem I had is that when I made a new esp to use only the armors I wanted and to make them all dragonscale equivalents, my armor also disappeared. I had to extract the BSA to the data folder for it to appear.

Thus my suggestion would be to grab BSAOpt from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/247 and extract the meshes, textures, and script folders and merge your files. This will uncompress them, so you will need more space on your hard drive, but it may get the armor pack working. Make sure to reapply 1st person patch and hat patch as the files may get overwritten in your merge.

I hope I helped, and that wall of text isn't too complex.

TL;DR Get BSAOpt from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/247 and extract textures, scripts, and meshes. Then copy those to your data folder in skyrim. You will need to make sure to delete the .bsa extension before unpacking. I made a picture just in case you've never used BSAOpt.

post-130519-13597883249747_thumb.png

Since I'm posting anyway..
Does anyone know if you can get this armor pack to use a bodyslide body, or how to convert the files to be bodyslide compatible? Kind of weird seeing my body morph if I wear the armors.
Sorry if that's been asked in the last 40 pages, or if it's something obvious I really should look up... I'm a little lazy :P.
edit: Anyone know what skeleton the OP posted in the Optional Breast Patch is?

@Darkshot64

Right now I'm running CBBE' date=' CB++, TBBP, and XP32's skeleton; I can see the armor and it generally works fine in game. It's not bodyslide compatible so your body may "change" to fit the armor, but you probably know that.

I doubt that it's your mod config setup though, usually when I run armor mods and the body disappears, it's because it can't find the mesh file for the armor you're equipping, if you're armor looks strange, like a light purple it can't find the textures. Thus, my guess is that the esp is having trouble finding your meshes.

One problem I had is that when I made a new esp to use only the armors I wanted and to make them all dragonscale equivalents, my armor also disappeared. I had to extract the BSA to the data folder for it to appear.

Thus my suggestion would be to grab BSAOpt from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/247'>http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/247 and extract the meshes, textures, and script folders and merge your files. This will uncompress them, so you will need more space on your hard drive, but it may get the armor pack working. Make sure to reapply 1st person patch and hat patch as the files may get overwritten in your merge.

TL;DR Get BSAOpt from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/247 and extract textures and meshes. You will need to make sure to delete the .bsa extension before unpacking. I made a picture just in case you've never used BSAOpt.

Does anyone know if you can get this armor pack to use a bodyslide body, or how to convert the files to be bodyslide compatible? Kind of weird seeing my body morph if I wear the armors.

Sorry if that's been asked in the last 40 pages, or if it's something obvious I really should look up... I'm a little lazy :P.

[/quote']

Thank you.

Great Work! I love the Moonlover set which makes my character feel like Athena in Saint Seiya. however i sometimes encountered CTD when i browse the armors in the smithing menu. The chinese website seemed to say that crashing was fixed in version 2.02 while this threads looks more updated ( verson 2.2). Is there a way to fix this?

why does pack 2 show invisible armor. did i do something wrong??

Seems downloading Pack 2 but not Pack 1 seems to make this happen.. maybe, I haven't bothered trying it myself.

Refer to this post, seems to have helped another person already. You can just look at the TL;DR and the picture. Make sure to copy extracted folders to the Skyrim\data\ folder. Apply fixes again after you are done (1st person view patch and triss hat fix).

Sorry about the repost, accidentally deleted my other post. I figure some people may still want this.

It could be just me, but anyway something that irked me about this pack that I noticed while playing with it is that the diamond wings (and maybe gold and purple) have a strange shadow effect on them at times, particularly with light shining on them. This is especially annoying when it's the main reason you download the pack. You can see it in this picture fairly easily.

post-121261-0-88983800-1360745394_thumb.png

Ugh! What kind of wings are those?

Thus I scoured the site for a copy of the wings that didn't have that, and I found an upload of the set here so I changed the mesh a tad bit to reflect the new texture locations and armor slot to "fix" my problem. You can see how it's fixed in this picture.

post-121261-0-79654200-1360745399_thumb.png

So beautiful!

I have uploaded the diamond and gold meshes (the upload in the post referenced above didn't have purple wings) to my dropbox here, but it's mainly to fix the diamond wings. I haven't really used the gold wings and didn't bother with testing to see if they had the strange effect too, but they seem okay mostly.

Not sure if it will work if your bsa is unextracted, but theoretically it should be fine. Just put them in X:\...\*Skyrim Folder\data\meshes\armor\diamond\ and \meshes\armor\gold folders, for the diamond and gold wings respectively.

One more thing, I didn't change the gnd mesh (inventory and dropped mesh), thus the wings on the ground and the wings as they appear in your inventory will still have that jagged shadow look. The upload I found didn't have included gnds and didn't appear at all in my inventory, thus I didn't have anything to work on.

On an added note, the images were made with magelight cast on me because it's easier to see the problem with a lot of light.

Maybe I should have asked permission to upload this, but I figured it would be fine. Assuming it was okay for me to put this up in the first place, feel free to spread the fix around, and pichuchiu can obviously put the fixed meshes in the OP.

Big thanks to Pichuchiu (and Alan) for translating/releasing/compiling this awesome pack. Thanks to Duke124 for providing the link to the upload here on LL, and whoever uploaded it in the first place; without these meshes as a base, I would have no idea what to change to fix the problem.

I'd consider downloading this if, instead of craftable, were avaialble in a container of sorts. I have enough weapon and armor mods already, not counting the official DLCS that add more, so my forges would be compleetely flooded. Or perhaps make a custom forge like the LoTR weapons, Lustmord vampire armor or Black Sacrament armor.

@Darkshot64

Right now I'm running CBBE, CB++, TBBP, and XP32's skeleton; I can see the armor and it generally works fine in game. It's not bodyslide compatible so your body may "change" to fit the armor, but you probably know that.

Thus my suggestion would be to grab BSAOpt from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/247 and extract the meshes, textures, and script folders and merge your files. This will uncompress them, so you will need more space on your hard drive, but it may get the armor pack working. Make sure to reapply 1st person patch and hat patch as the files may get overwritten in your merge.

TL;DR Get BSAOpt from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/247 and extract textures, scripts, and meshes. Then copy those to your data folder in skyrim. You will need to make sure to delete the .bsa extension before unpacking. I made a picture just in case you've never used BSAOpt.

attachicon.gifBSAOpt.png

WEll i eventually did this solution,and all worked i got all the armors no problem,but instead 2gig is takin 6 gigs buut who cares ! all works,thx for the solution.

Okay, so I'm a little confused here, and I don't want to start messing around with installation until I understand exactly what I have to do.  I use CHSBHC with CBBE's BodySlide, and I'm pretty sure that these armors are not compatible with BodySlide (yet), but the skeleton.nif file in the breast size patch worries me.  If I use that .nif, how badly would it screw up other .nif-using mods like Realistic Ragdolls and Force?  How would it affect armor not in this armor pack that use CHSBHC skeletons?

I'm pretty late, so you probably solved this yourself already; whatever, I may as well post for future reference.

As far as I know, I'm pretty sure that the skeleton_female would work fairly well with other CHSBHC/CBBE compatible mods; considering that most BBP skeletons are based off of CHSBHC anyway. Usually there aren't many problems. If you're referring to the first person skeleton (in the first-person patch), I have no idea how that works with anything. I do know that CHSBHC and CBBE use no first person skeleton, so it shouldn't be able to interfere with those two mods, or compatible mods for them.

Also, I run other skeletons than the ones provided, thus I can say that they aren't totally required; there might be some differences, but I haven't noticed them. I think right now I'm using the TBBP one, but I'm sure that XP32's as well as the aforementioned TBBP skeleton work. I think I tried "skeleton of female models" perfect 3-2, but I may have switched before using the pack; it probably works. Can't recall if I tried the CHSBHC one or not, but I would assume it would work too. I can't think of any other widely used skeletons right now.

My suggestion would be to install normally, but don't overwrite the skeleton (skeleton_female in the character assets female folder) if you have any other skeleton mods on. If you only have stock CBBE, you should probably overwrite the skeleton (you won't get BBP otherwise, other side effects may also occur).

As always, MAKE BACKUPS before overwriting anything. This should be a given.