"What mod is this ?"

I updated the post with the armor

Thanks.

With all of the clothing/armor on different body mods' date=' I was wondering if there is there a way to tell from the mesh what body mod was used if the readme has no clues? CBBE, CBBE Slim, UNP, UNP Slim, CHSBHC, vanilla, or other? Or do you just have to try them until one works?

[/quote']

Unfortunately, mostly have to try until it works.

ok so this is the hair i want to make black' date=' but its not an option, how can i change that? can someone tell me how to do the hidden cotent thing so i dont flood the page with photos?

Just use spoiler tags for images =|

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6923#content This could help

any idea?

up01813.jpg

up01816.jpg

can anybody point up where can i get those long sexy legs bodytype?

please?

think it mayube using this skeleton ' date=' lots of versions, i think version 9 has longest legs

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11064&navtag=file/images.php?id=11064&tab=3

[/quote']

tqvm! . i used another type of skeleton that also makes the legs longer but i will try this one. if i'm not mistaken numenume used this skeleton too right?

no idea tbh

its ok. if i found out i will post it here...if :P

Guys.. imma go quit playing skyrim coz of CTD, as always.. im done doin tweaky stuff to this game and still CTD random.. even the patch (ver. 1.5, their new patch) still CTD as always.. imma go play other games and in the future i will avoid bethesda games. GL to you guys, Happy modding !

Guys.. imma go quit playing skyrim coz of CTD' date=' as always.. im done doin tweaky stuff to this game and still CTD random.. even the patch (ver. 1.5, their new patch) still CTD as always.. imma go play other games and in the future i will avoid bethesda games. GL to you guys, Happy modding !

[/quote']

well that sucks =/ I kind of get it but at the same time i had this problem too and i simply backed up all my mods from NMM, reinstalled the game, updated, applied ENB again >_<, and than i reinstalled my mods one by one - relaunching skyrim after each 1-2 mods :D

Guys.. imma go quit playing skyrim coz of CTD' date=' as always.. im done doin tweaky stuff to this game and still CTD random.. even the patch (ver. 1.5, their new patch) still CTD as always.. imma go play other games and in the future i will avoid bethesda games. GL to you guys, Happy modding !

[/quote']

well that sucks =/ I kind of get it but at the same time i had this problem too and i simply backed up all my mods from NMM, reinstalled the game, updated, applied ENB again >_<, and than i reinstalled my mods one by one - relaunching skyrim after each 1-2 mods :D

ye.. i was thinkin' to re-install the game but im sure it will go random CTD again.. i love the game but i hate their BUGS.. even if they release a patch still it will random CTD.. they cant fix it well.. of all the games i played, skyrim has ALOT of BUGS expected or unexpected.. sigh.. i wish the next elder scroll will not be bethesda.

[/quote']

ye.. i was thinkin' to re-install the game but im sure it will go random CTD again.. i love the game but i hate their BUGS.. even if they release a patch still it will random CTD.. they cant fix it well.. of all the games i played, skyrim has ALOT of BUGS expected or unexpected.. sigh.. i wish the next elder scroll will not be bethesda.

That's sad friend, I found myself in the same boat plenty of time. The thing I did to sort of solve my problems was this: Make a backup of the whole game, afer too many CTD i unninstalled all my mods and erased the whole folder exept the mods folder created by NMM, copy (not cut) back the backup folder to the original directory and reinstalled the mods back. Also, lately there's been a lot of complain about corrupt saves (happened 2 me 2) so i started backing up my last save after each gameplay session. I know this is tedious but works for me. We have to face it, bethesda left too many bugs for us to deal with but too many mods tend to mess up things too so i gess it's better to see some feedback before chosing to install anything. Funny thing is that i never had any problem with things i got from loverslab. Anyway, good luck friend, but don't leave the forums ;)

The CTD (for me) are often a consequence of installing Mods. I have played hours without having any crash' date=' until I installed some Mods. Skyrim is a Fantastic game, Mods are making it a lot Better and Beautifull but at some risk.

[/quote']

the CTD occur to me is random, whenever i go, i got crash with or without mods, thats why every minute i totally save the game, i have a effin good rig.. i have no problems to my other games (like my CS:Source, it has many custom mods.. and the other games too) except for skyrim, even you lower or higher the graphics settings, etc.. etc.., still will CTD.. thats my experience in skyrim.

Can anyone tell me how to fix crash at entering "showracemenu"? I know that its probably because of multiple mods + just a regular PC not NASAs end one :D

Are you using the hair and eyes compilation pack from 3dm? That might be the cause and I doubt there is a fix if mods are involved with the crashing unless the culprit mod is removed.

Aww those wings in games are no where near as awesome as they are in this picture. I guess the angle you take the picture from does make a difference.

He provided his enb file in 3dm' date=' you can try that.

[/quote']

The color and lighting are definitely awesome, it's the position of the wings that looks weird. It feels like they're just floating on your back.