A way to progess/end quests without killing?

TenShadows

There are mods, such as Defeat and Death Alternative, that allow other things to happen to player besides death when defeated in battle. That's all very well, but I've been thinking, where's the opposite point of view? How do you do these things to your enemies?

The topic rose in my mind when I completed the quest Lights Out!, for approximitely one billionth time, only this time around I did it a little differently.

When I got to the Icerunner wreck and confronted Deeja, I did not kill her. Instead, I raped her. More than once. Brutally.

I used console to make the game think I killed her and proceed the quest, even though she was still alive.

Then I stuffed her into a sack and carried her with me to the Broken Oar Grotto.

I fought my way to her brother, raped him as well, then let her out of the sack.

Then I molested both of them while the other watched. Several times. Again, brutally.

Finally, I completed the quest by console and left Jaree-Ra alive as well.

Now, that was all a lot of fun and all, but a couple things are missing from this picture. The first is a mod that would've allowed me to do this kind of stuff, proceed in quests without killing necessary folks, without the use of a console. The second is making a bit of extra coin by selling them to slavery afterwards or something else devious.

Suppose there's something precisely like this and that I've simply completely missed it? Or maybe there isn't, but maybe some actually competent modder might agree with me that this could be a pretty neat idea?

Probably SexLab Solutions does a bunch of that.

At this point, Solutions mostly replaces Persuade/Intimidate/Bribe checks with sex and adds some blackmail options or adds sex to a blackmail option (Instead of just receiving gold, or in addition to gold, you get sex)

There are mods, such as Defeat and Death Alternative, that allow other things to happen to player besides death when defeated in battle. That's all very well, but I've been thinking, where's the opposite point of view? How do you do these things to your enemies?

Then I stuffed her into a sack and carried her with me to the Broken Oar Grotto.

The first is a mod that would've allowed me to do this kind of stuff, proceed in quests without killing necessary folks, without the use of a console.

The second is making a bit of extra coin by selling them to slavery afterwards or something else devious.

I do not think there is something quite like this, though I've seen requests like this a few times.

I think there are two different things you want, and one is partially implemented.  With Defeat, you could capture the Bandit Chief during a radiant quest to kill one, (or maybe its any bandit?) and take said sack back to a guard for a gold reward. The quest would end at that point, and you could continue on to the jarl and get your reward.  It would be nice if the "capture in a sack" could advance the quest at that point.

Second is the selling into slavery bit, which I do not think exists at this point. I don't really remember the various "why"s I've read in the past, but yes it would be nice to have Jaree-ra and his sister strung up someplace, or an argonian's head sitting on a shelf over a pair of green, scaley looking boots.

If you really want to advance the quest, a simple "kill" console command followed by "resurrect" and then Defeat enslavement of the NPC should set it up well. If it doesn't (as was the case for some enemies like Wylendrius Gatharian and Avos Amren) then adding in some calm spells should help.

I can confirm that Paradise halls (made better with the sexlab extension here) works like a charm in this regard. And you get to keep them and train .It works for all female antagonist I've met in the game thus far, even Ildari. The only caveat is that if there is something that you need to loot off their dead body you won't be able to get.

Archived