[DOA5LR] Another ''Slidable Mods'', Topless Cheerleader, Bunny, Bikini and Flower Bikini

funnybunny666

thank you ;)

Did you use Object tool to create those mods ? If yes, could you make a tutorial for this tool ?

Each time I try to make a mixed outfit I'm stuck with texture problem and other annoying bug.

That's correct, I use TMC Object Tool alongside with Texture Tool JPN Custom both are a very, very useful tools, with texture tool you can add new texture slots, and with object tool you can match your new object with the new textures, but to add effects such as wet shirt you have to use ''get material'' in object tool, and open a TMC file and select a reference object, doing that, you will able to reproduce those effects, but sometimes, your finished file will be overweighted, and you will have a infinite load screen, to avoid that you have to downgrade textures from DXT5 to DXT3 or DXT1, I hate do that, but is the only solution I got.

attachicon.giftexturetool.jpg  attachicon.gifobjecttool.jpg

Real interesting, I had do a pretty similar mod some days ago but I'm getting a weight problem. What TMC do you use to create your mod? Star from a nude model?

What TMC do you use to create your mod? Star from a nude model?

Nop, I start from the closest one to a mod I want to do and I use a transform tool first, for example, for a jacket mod, I use Kasumi_DLCU_007, because, armatures for jacket cannot be transfered(or maybe they can, but I don't know how).

post-778558-0-41305200-1468952289_thumb.jpg

I wanted to say this until I finished uploading all the mods on my batch, but I think now is the time, feel free to take this mods and remake them as you want, bottomless, topless, nude, etc.

That's a great news :)

Thank you for your effort, I already say it but your mods are just awesome, with or without nudity. :heart:

Ayane Black and White Lace

Bra - Kasumi

Underwear - Ayane

Garter belt - Tina

White shoes, white stockings - Helena

Black shoes, black stockings - Lisa

white underwear texture from holden's beach paradise mod

Included both variations, black and white

download in first post

ayanelace.jpg

Ayane Red and Blue vest

Underwear - Ayane