[DOA5LR] Another ''Slidable Mods'', Topless Cheerleader, Bunny, Bikini and Flower Bikini

funnybunny666

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for sharing this. I've tried your slidable MODs and it works well. But I have 2 noob questions. 1, your file names are like "CHRISTIE_TOPLESSBUNNY - change.---C", should we change the name (at least delete "- change" in all files.) 2, When I choose your mod and after a battle the loading becomes infinite, I have to restart the game. Do you know the reason ?

Thank you very much for sharing this. I've tried your slidable MODs and it works well. But I have 2 noob questions. 1, your file names are like "CHRISTIE_TOPLESSBUNNY - change.---C", should we change the name (at least delete "- change" in all files.) 2, When I choose your mod and after a battle the loading becomes infinite, I have to restart the game. Do you know the reason ?

You can rename the files as you want, and the other issue I have no idea.

Thanks again! Because these days I tested too many 3rd party plugins... After checking version/DLC/autolink/reshade/joystick and after clean installation, still same problem. Desperately I just look around 3dmgame forum and found the reason......    I MUST switch off "throwdowns" in game ...... Just this ..... Thank you again.

• 2 months later...

I've searched a lot for these,,,but cant find it. plz tell me how to get these

Read the first post, please

I read that bro. This line right? "for respect to him, I'm not gonna share them with you". My native language is not eng..so forgive me if im missing something. Can you at least tell us where to get em? The Japanese link you've shared in your first post..can't find it there.

I read that bro. This line right? "for respect to him, I'm not gonna share them with you". My native language is not eng..so forgive me if im missing something. Can you at least tell us where to get em? The Japanese link you've shared in your first post..can't find it there.

If you read the first post carefully, FunnyBunny actually tells you where the mod that you're requesting is located. Hint: first mega.nz link on here: http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1464784441/

If you read the first post carefully, FunnyBunny actually tells you where the mod that you're requesting is located. Hint: first mega.nz link on here: http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1464784441/

Thanks a lot bro

• 1 month later...

After been thinking if for a long time, I've decided to share this mods with the DOA5LR community, so all thanks and credits goes to Gallando(I think that was his alias here on LL), now known as Base Body in the japanese board, for his awesome work in this meshes, I just assembled them into this mods.

If you want to thank to him the thread in bbspink or pinkcafe is http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1464784441/ please, make sure to post in japanese, use google trad for that, and make sure to check your e-mail as ''sage''.

He also has more mods ready to use as DLC packs or .TMC files in his mega profile, for respect to him, I'm not gonna share them with you, so, don't ask me for them, I just want to introduce to you

Hello,thanks for this big mod,i got DOAHDM mod but i only acess topless on fight menu,do you have it too? i will install yours but i really with BOTTOM mod too ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot bro

Where did you find it? I only found "WhiteShirts" and that's not even in the image.

Thanks a lot bro

Where did you find it? I only found "WhiteShirts" and that's not even in the image.

I have noticed that Basebody, I think that's the guy managing the link, will periodically lock out a lot of the content and just puts certain things under the new folder.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, same here, I can't find any of the first mods listed at any link on the bbspink page indicated.  :/

Oh, wait, I see.  Once you click on the mega.nz link, you need to strip off the bbspink prefix part of the URL that opens in a new window, then you can see the actual MEGA folder.

Archived