[DOA5LR] Another ''Slidable Mods'', Topless Cheerleader, Bunny, Bikini and Flower Bikini

funnybunny666

TOPLESS BIKINI PACK is not topless... i don't know why, but it is original one.

Are you familiarized with the use of .PHYD files?, if not, I recommend you check this thread, and the mods as well.

oh, thaks. i got it. just 2 more hairstyle mod requires. mod doesn't work original hairstyle(A to D). when i add E and F hairstyle, mod works at F style

Dude? More slidable mods?

Not for now, but I'm still considering them, since we have Destructible / Transformable clothes by C3S4RFC and Falling Towel PHYD mod by Perry_p and those occasional mods from Gatto tom, and a Thread dedicated for PHYD Destructible outfits and Transformation mods here, and since pole dance mod has been succesfully ported there is no rush for making them, and also, I'm running out of ideas for them, consider this, we have 4 pack of different outfits for more than 5 characters, if all of that is not enough for you, you'll have to wait until we have more ideas and improvments, but yes, I'm still considering making other slidabble mods.

Thanks again for sharing! The Marie denim (alt ver) is awesome! Is there anyway to make it so that the shirt goes translucent/transparent when wet?

For that, requires a job in texture files with photoshop, I don't have such skills, I use paint.net(lel), but as I stated before, you are free to take this mods and remaking them as you want.

Sorry for this nooby question, but i've put tmc and tmcl files from "bikini topless" of Christie in the autolink folder > CHRISTIE > 01, but when i hit her (the strong as i can, nothing happen...no slide etc...) And i'm using DOALR Ver.1.02 ... can someone explain me why it doesn't works for me please ?

Sorry for this nooby question, but i've put tmc and tmcl files from "bikini topless" of Christie in the autolink folder > CHRISTIE > 01, but when i hit her (the strong as i can, nothing happen...no slide etc...) And i'm using DOALR Ver.1.02 ... can someone explain me why it doesn't works for me please ?

You have to use the latest version of Autolink wich works with the latest version of the game, and put your Christie files(including .---C and .PHYD) in the folder, the latest version of Autolink supports .PHYD files, those files are very important they activate transformation effects.

Pai Police

both versions

Top, accesories - Tina

Skirt, underwear - Christie

Shoes - Kasumi

paipolice.jpg

paipolicev2.jpg

This is the last mod on my batch, until I get more ideas and mods.

If anyone wasn't able to get one of these random mods, just tell me what mod do you want, and I'll reupload it again as soon as I can.

Hey funnybunny, awesome mods. Was wondering how you did transparency for the Kasumi/Ayane lace mods... are all those pieces already transparent? Or did you somehow get the transparency flag to work?

When I tried to make a bottom transparent, it made it transparent through the entire model, which obviously wasn't what I was looking for...

Hey funnybunny, awesome mods. Was wondering how you did transparency for the Kasumi/Ayane lace mods... are all those pieces already transparent? Or did you somehow get the transparency flag to work?

When I tried to make a bottom transparent, it made it transparent through the entire model, which obviously wasn't what I was looking for...

which tool and configuration do you use?

Fucking "Sendspace" most of the files are deleted on download for false positive I guess.

can you upload to Mega Instead?

Read again first post: ''Sendspace Free user 30 days link available, so grab it before it got deleted.'' and a few post above read again: ''If anyone wasn't able to get one of these random mods, just tell me what mod do you want, and I'll reupload it again as soon as I can.''

I ask you, Which mods do you want?

post-778558-0-35358100-1471475575_thumb.jpg

Fucking "Sendspace" most of the files are deleted on download for false positive I guess.

can you upload to Mega Instead?

Read again first post: ''Sendspace Free user 30 days link available, so grab it before it got deleted.'' and a few post above read again: ''If anyone wasn't able to get one of these random mods, just tell me what mod do you want, and I'll reupload it again as soon as I can.''

I ask you, Which mods do you want?

I'm not that stupid, that's were I click, but I still have to download it like 10 times until it finally is not deleted upon download.

Archived