[DOA5LR] Another ''Slidable Mods'', Topless Cheerleader, Bunny, Bikini and Flower Bikini

funnybunny666

Back in the early days of DOA5LR modding scene, I was lurking in deviantart and I saw this render for Nyotengu, due to the limitations and lack of tools it couldn't be recreated, but not anymore, still it's not perfect, since we can't edit bone structures and armatures as we please, this is the closest recreation, download in first post

nyorandom.jpg

thanx :)

excuse me. where could i get this mod?

and excuse me. where could i get this mod?

thanx  :)

Could you please post the mods in the first picture in the first post? The one that looks like workout gear? I've looked through the 1000+ post thread on the mercury japanese site and found no mega links that lead to it.

The first post in the japanese site has a mega link, in which have all the mods you want, but if they are missing, there's nothing I can do, it gets updated regularly but lately has been kinda empty, wait for it's updates.

Great concept but the Japanese modder removed all his mods from Mega. I don't suppose anyone has them for reuploading?

When I downloaded the cheerleader, bunny, bikini and flower bikini, those were unfinished mods, you had to assemble them into full mods like I did, that's why I spent a lot time thinking if share them or not. But the other ones, were finished and ready to use in Autolink or as DLC pack, and I think it would be unfair reuploading elsewhere without modders consent. We can only wait or maybe ask if they can be reuploaded again.

thank you ;)

Did you use Object tool to create those mods ? If yes, could you make a tutorial for this tool ?

Each time I try to make a mixed outfit I'm stuck with texture problem and other annoying bug.

That's correct, I use TMC Object Tool alongside with Texture Tool JPN Custom both are a very, very useful tools, with texture tool you can add new texture slots, and with object tool you can match your new object with the new textures, but to add effects such as wet shirt you have to use ''get material'' in object tool, and open a TMC file and select a reference object, doing that, you will able to reproduce those effects, but sometimes, your finished file will be overweighted, and you will have a infinite load screen, to avoid that you have to downgrade textures from DXT5 to DXT3 or DXT1, I hate do that, but is the only solution I got.

post-778558-0-86612600-1468884477_thumb.jpg  post-778558-0-59244200-1468884476_thumb.jpg

Archived