Who are you looking forward to sexing?

deluges

The norms - Piper ;) Curie, Desdemona, Glory. Deathclaw, especially after they picked my char up for the first time...

Bloodbug, an alternative impaling animation would be needed... Ada, Talia McGovern (mechanic in covenant), just me?...

Apparently there a few characters who I haven't met that i should... like Cait.

Desdemona: for the same reason I enjoyed Sexlab powered romps with Aela, Adrianne and Legate Rikke in Skyrim.  (I have had a thing for Claudia Christian since she played Ivanova in B5.  So this is only a little bit Fanboy Creepy.)

Cricket, cause batshit crazy can make for some fun times in the sack.  Keeping in mind the advice from Lazarus Long to never sleep with anyone crazier than ourselves, so will bring plenty of Jet.  Also lay in a stash of Addictol, Stimpacks and Radaway for after.

Mmmm Kl-E-0 

I've heard you brother!

I talk to her just to hear she saiyng "hot-blooded-murder"

and Trashcan Carla!

and those two raiders outside the Drumlin Dinner! guess I've to wait till the "Sextec Solutions"

Archived