Who are you looking forward to sexing?

deluges

Dogmeat, that giant octopus monster from one of the end missions for the minutemen, forced ghoul encounters, forced deathclaw encounters, maybe have my waifu transformed into a furry before all of this as long as the textures for furries don't look like shit like they did in skyrim where it looks more like shitty bodypaint instead of fur

Tina De Luca at Vault 81, and perhaps her stupid brother Bobby while I'm at it.

And I'll help Patrick (at Drumlin Diner) take his mind off his Jet addiction, though likely only substituting that addiction with another. I'm sure he'll enjoy having a puff on something other than a Jet inhaler...

And I'll help Patrick (at Drumlin Diner) take his mind off his Jet addiction, though likely only substituting that addiction with another. I'm sure he'll enjoy having a puff on something other than a Jet inhaler...

Damn, I think I want to add Patrick to my list now, I hadn't thought of him. :P

Cricket(as mentioned before, crazy can be good in bed), Cait(cause I got a thing for Irish redheads), and of course Dogmeat and Deathclaws when the breeder mods come out. Desdemona is gonna get collared and pimped out cause why not get some caps from the mega bitch?

Deathclaws Mirelurk Kings and gulpers and maybe once we got some furries in a couple of those too. Theres already a mod that lets you have all the creatures you can tame with cages as pets so well just be really close friends.

201603_0928_diedh_sm.jpg

I've been having a pretty steamy affair with Settler, but she's kind of jealous because I made some inappropriate comments to Provisioner at the last Fort Independence Hoedown and Mirelurk Grill-a-thon.

I might have to arrange a three-way next week, when we host the Stand the Fuck Back Fireworks Display and Automobile Wreck-a-thon.

Well, they have Cannibalism in fallout... can we have a Necrphelia mod? so we can Rape the corpses of our enimies...

Im working on it.

Now if I can just get certain NPCs to stop glitching out and turning into persons of mass destruction on PC.

Archived