Who are you looking forward to sexing?

deluges

Cricket(as mentioned before, crazy can be good in bed), Cait(cause I got a thing for Irish redheads), and of course Dogmeat and Deathclaws when the breeder mods come out. Desdemona is gonna get collared and pimped out cause why not get some caps from the mega bitch?

Intriguing little crazy drugged up Institute informant bug isn't she?

• 2 weeks later...

No one has mentioned Behemoths yet? How has no one mentioned Behemoths yet?

So yes, Behemoths. Deathclaws, Mirelurk Kings, Gorillas, Dogs, Super Mutants, Ghouls. Pretty much anything gross and/or scary and hopefully a gangbang or threesome scenario with all of them.

Marcy Long ,    all bitchy and mad    ,    i want Marcy .......

Not that I condone it, but I'm thinking something non-consenual for that one. Hate fuck is a mild term in that instance.

Throwing Polly to the ground and anally pounding her fine ass until she finally submits.

Continually staring at Cait's arse so we move slower. Then taming it later on.

Enjoying a moment of Glory's synthetic butt.

Get frustrated trying to teach Curie anything sexual due to her naive mind "But monsieur what purpose does it serve to put this....thing in my hand?" "But monsieur surely by moving my hand back and forth it doesn't serve any scientific possibility, we must stop this at once." then go back to pounding Cait's arse.

Watch Dogmeat give it to Piper while playing Atomic Dog in the background.

Having Desdemona get on top as she's definitely a dominate.

Watch the lesbian scientists have a fun evening together.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. So of course I would fuck a vertibird! Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. So of course I would fuck a vertibird! Thank you for being so understanding.

How would that work though? I mean I guess you could put it in the exhaust pipe, lol. :lol:

I've been having a pretty steamy affair with Settler, but she's kind of jealous because I made some inappropriate comments to Provisioner

You definitely need the "Don't Call Me Settler" mod. And probably "Better Settlers." Also quite possibly "Better Settlers All Female."

I actually installed all three shortly after making that post.  ;)

-c.

Nobody mentioned Jezebel? That one would be like Marcy I would guess though, more of a hate fuck. You would have to transport her to a synth body first though, and with a mod like Synth Workshop on the Nexus, stuff like that is already looking like a possibility.

Nah stuff the body, just have a Supermutant wanking and blowing his load into her brain container like fish bowl, bonus points for rubbing his cock against her brain :P

Archived