15 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

No the quests do not work with only set stage commands. In fact that is another way to break them.

Ah that's unfortunate, and I assume there's no way to reset the mod and start fresh without breaking it completely. Some mods have the option to uninstall safely in the MCM. Thanks for trying to help

One last question in case I'm getting this wrong the description of spank a thief for dibella starts with

Spoiler

At random locations, you are asked to recover the stolen Statue of Dibella. 

Does that mean I have to wait for an encounter? Or Is it a description of the quest and I have to go back to the temple to get the quest

On 3/10/2020 at 11:11 PM, Anonymoustaco said:

Some mods have the option to uninstall safely in the MCM. 

Mods that do that can and often will corrupt your save. You end up breaking the golden rule I referenced above because you are uninstalling a mod mid-playthrough. They cannot magically make that safe. If you have used that, this is why now this mod is not working correctly. If you use a "cleaning tool" you will discover your save is a big mess I would bet. Cleaning tools can help but are not a sure thing and I do not recommend trying to fix your save this way. If you look at your papyrus log (how to find it is in my FAQs), you will most likely see loads of errors.

9 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Does that mean I have to wait for an encounter? Or Is it a description of the quest and I have to go back to the temple to get the quest

No amount of me answering these questions is going to get your quests triggering. You would not have this question if it was working normally.

The only solution is to start a brand new game, and don't break the golden rule once you have started.

• 4 weeks later...

I am really sorry about the repeated problems I have with the Nocturnal Robe, but I think I am about to solve it, just need help again. I don't know, I remember was it working well in the past wir an earlier version...

I think I could apply the preset now, but in the BodySlite Preview it looks like the Robe itself has another body by itself, that is overlaying mine. And additionally, the skin texture makes no sense, it is not the one I use and does not fit to either body.

Please see the screenshot attached.

I am using

Shout_Like_a_Virgin_V6.7

with

Shout_Like_a_Virgin_BodyslideCBBE v3.3              

Can you please help me solve this? Thanks in advance!

Nocturnal Robe Bodyslide.jpg

Interestingly, when I overwrite the meshes with those from Version 6.3, then the tits are not hanging through. The skin still looks wrong in biodyslide, with the dark ring on the ribcage like with V6.7 above.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:08 PM, effrenatus said:

I am really sorry about the repeated problems I have with the Nocturnal Robe, but I think I am about to solve it, just need help again. I don't know, I remember was it working well in the past wir an earlier version...

I think I could apply the preset now, but in the BodySlite Preview it looks like the Robe itself has another body by itself, that is overlaying mine. And additionally, the skin texture makes no sense, it is not the one I use and does not fit to either body.

I am using

Shout_Like_a_Virgin_V6.7

with

Make sure you are following the steps in FAQ #11

Your problem could be that you are not meeting the Pre-req listed there. The bodyslide support for this has not changed since it's first release.

Hi! I am having trouble downloading the "shout out like a vrigin BodyslidUUNP". For some reason my Bodyslid app does not recognize that file and I can not find it in the Group filter. I am using Mod Organizer V1.3 and bodyslide V4.3. I also got the error information just like what you mentioned in FAQ #11 and set to ignore & checked the box on the left side menu. However the mod does not show up on the right side menu and I can not find the outfit in the bodyslid Group Filter. Can you help me to find out what did i do wrong?

Thank you and have a great day!

4 hours ago, salled said:

Hi! I am having trouble downloading the "shout out like a vrigin BodyslidUUNP". For some reason my Bodyslid app does not recognize that file and I can not find it in the Group filter. I am using Mod Organizer V1.3 and bodyslide V4.3. I also got the error information just like what you mentioned in FAQ #11 and set to ignore & checked the box on the left side menu. However the mod does not show up on the right side menu and I can not find the outfit in the bodyslid Group Filter. Can you help me to find out what did i do wrong?

Make sure you have downloaded and installed both the main mod file, and the bodyslide package. There's nothing more I can tell you beyond FAQ11 as I'm no expert on using MO.

9 hours ago, salled said:

Just in case this helps, FWIW (and pls remember that I am not an expert), what I do is

1 - install the base game mod, then

2 - copy THE NAME of whatever I have called it in MO's Left pane (I change the name of many mods on, or even after, installation so that they have some meaningful order/version no etc) - just click on the mod name and copy the content as is

3 - click on the Bodyslide download to install it, and insert the copied mod name that I have used for the base mod, as the installation target for the bodyslide files

4 - select the 'Merge' option

5 - check that the single installed mod now has both the main mod files, and the bodyslide ones, in situ

6 - rerun Bodyslide from within MO

7 - set the Bodyslide Batch output files to go to MO's overwrite directory

8 - check Overwrie Directory to see that they look OK

9 - copy all the Bodyslide output into the single mod (one that I create) for EACH profile's Bodyslide meshes, into which i put ALL bodyslide generated mesh output for that profile,  making sure that is fairly low down the Left Pane to ensure that it overwrites anything that's necessary (to keep it all simple, I normally just do a full Bodyslide build for the profile every time I need to run it for anything on that specific profile, and dump all the output to that profile's Bodyslide Meshes mod)

The other thing that might be an issue is that I think that some more 'recentish' bodyslide files may not run on older Bodyslide installations, but I've not come across that so far

Not sure if that's of any real help, but hope it might be

On 4/12/2020 at 9:08 PM, effrenatus said:

I am using

Shout_Like_a_Virgin_V6.7

with

Nocturnal Robe Bodyslide.jpg

Interestingly, when I overwrite the meshes with those from Version 6.3, then the tits are not hanging through. The skin still looks wrong in biodyslide, with the dark ring on the ribcage like with V6.7 above.

Huhu:-)

The body is CBBE-the skin is UUNP-a cos-body is maybe suiting to the cloth.

COS and CBBE maybe are close-or the cos maybe is part of CBBE-

->anyway would I begin to check the skin-mod (u need a CBBE-skin if you play CBBE)-if u want to play with CBBE, I´d let COS aside-maybe COS is not supported by this mod SLV, i guess. If everything is working so far you could think about to convert the CBBE version of SLV to be playable also with COS. Anyway could it happen that you have furniture-alignment issures, depending on that body/race-idk.

Your pis is a "collage" of three different assets, so.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:03 AM, skyrimguru said:

hi is this a bodyslide problem ?

VM's comedy answer apart, it isn't a bodyslide problem.

Your body is clearly offset incorrectly. The chances of this being a problem with the bodyslide config are slim to none.

It might be a problem with your body simply being too tiny overall.

Are you standard Nord size? If you are Breton size, try making your PC a lot taller - about Nord size in fact.

I've noticed something similar happening with Milk Pumps in certain mods, while the exact same animation is fine in another mod.

In the case of the pumps, it sometimes self-corrects part way into the animation, and the character pops into place.

That this varies from one playback to another suggests horrible Skyrim voodoo at play.

Or put more realistically, race conditions in Papyrus scripts that perform actor positioning.

I don't know what the cause is, but it's possibly due to the animation, or the furniture, getting overridden by some other mod.

If you find an answer, do let us know!

• 2 weeks later...

I own the SSE version, but your mod forced me to borrow my friend´s LE version just to try this mod out and gta say I wasnt disappointed. Kudos to you and your mod XD, If only I can experience this on SSE again but that is if you want it. 

Wish you healthy in this crisis and I really look forward to it if you release any update or any new mods in the future :3 

4 hours ago, Minhbi said:

I own the SSE version, but your mod forced me to borrow my friend´s LE version just to try this mod out and gta say I wasnt disappointed. Kudos to you and your mod XD, If only I can experience this on SSE again but that is if you want it. 

Wish you healthy in this crisis and I really look forward to it if you release any update or any new mods in the future :3 

12 hours ago, diskzzz said:

Spank a Thief for Dibella only finish once,how to continue this.thank you

Did you return to speak with Isabella? Look carefully at the question description and objective.

2 hours ago, diskzzz said:

can dibella side mission work with Nor?why some dibella work cannot go on

I don't understand. What is "Nor" ?

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

您是否回到了与伊莎贝拉的对话?仔细查看问题描述和目标。

我不明白 什么是“诺”?

yes,but there is no other options with her.

sorry,nor is noc,my fault