Don't know if it is possible to download SI in segments. The SI patch rewrites the Oblivion esm ( not sure if it changed other things; settings, ini ,... ). The bsa files and the dummy SI esp are no problem.

I tried to send (PM) a english Oblivion esm ( SI version)  , but the esm is about 200 mb and the upload did not work.  I use the english esm  for modding , I have a german Oblivion  and if I create a Mod that i want to release I replace my german esm with the english esm.

You really need SI. Most mods are made with SI.  All my Mods are made with SI.  Even if a mod that was made with a SI Oblivion does not use any SI stuff  but the Mod have dialogs : greetings and Hello, you have all the SI quest entries in the dialogs. So in your game you will have many error messages, all the missings quests, That will not crash your game immediately ...but it will make the game unstable and you will have more random crashes.

The mesh is perfectly fine. Normals facing out. Well triangulated but the lower leggings have a weird material property and the UV is a freaking nightmare. Blender flipped out and pooped out about 7 texture path errors on import and there are no normal maps present its telling me. I need to make sure the textures are in DDS format and check for mip maps.

I'm going to tell you both and whoever else may check on this thread periodically that I found one of THE BEST ingame debugging tools I have ever found to date.

ShadeMe had a hand in its creation if that's any indication.

It's called FormID Finder 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16704/?

I had to reconfigure the key bindings in the ini but after that I was just amazed at how perfect it is for working on MG.

Okay so you basically put your cursor over anything press whatever 2 keys you bind and it gives you location in world space editor ID, Ref ID, Name if the Ref was created by Oblivion, the contents of any container, IDs for NPC and IDs for ever equipped item.

There is an secondary 2 key binding that gives you IDs for your player.

This is so invaluable. I had to share

Edit I forgot to tell you one of the most valuable features. It even gives you file paths for .nif files used. I'm in love

Edit #2 and tells you what mod added the ID. Sorry no more edits.

Edited by TheRealMissAmber

So I'm gonna add some other somewhat minor problems I've run into so far: I believe I said before, there's a big tear in the BDSM dungeony place in the bloodworks of the Arena. Also, the sandstone passages in sandstone cavern near Kvatch are intentionally placed right before the other cell of the cave, so there is no way to get the second journal update for that quest, and there is also no way out where there should be (you could possibly go back, but I just disable the rock and tcl through the door). Why can't this be moved somewhere else? Makes no sense to have it in front of the other door. Sometimes Spider dremora mages skeletons stretch out, but lately they don't, could be my own skeleton issue right now (but I have proper skeletons installed I believe). Other issue is the testing place inside the church, for me it behaves very weirdly. If I go in there, it freezes on the loading screen and never loads, so I can never really go in there. Once it automatically entered when I was just looking at the door though. o.0 Other issue is occasional CTDs on certain races. That's minor, and the races are so amazing it's worth it anyway. Right now playing a lvl 25 Dragonoid, occasional CTDs. That's all I can think of for now... I'm kind of amazed with how many things this mod changes and so well without impacting performance, unlike MMM.

the real Miss Amber

I use RefScope. ( and I think most modders use it, it always the first mod/tool they mention if someone is looking for a ID or missing object.)

It also tells you the esp/esm of the object/NPC/Creature, the ID( with the right load order number) and name.

Hair, eyes, race spells/abilities,  all other spells.

You can check inventories, factions, AI package.  Container and if it respawns.

If a NPC behaves weird you can check this current AI pack ( If a added AI pack from another mod  is not removed right you have the ID and can remove it with the console. )

It also shows the "no playable" equipment  like the SetBody bodies.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862/?

EDIT:

And it is newer than FormID Finder .  Have not checked all "FormID Finder" features, but I think RefScope can do more.
Edited by fejeena

Ooooo that's nice. I think I will upgrade to ref scope.

I am a phase shifter (change race) on the fly in game so that's why I had form ID finder in the first place. If I feel like being an imperial for a few days it's just a 

Player.copyrace xxxxxxx

Toggle first person 1

Player.update3d

Away.

@GermanDeathKittiez

I had fixed the floor in the blood works but sadly my ESP can not be used as I do not have the Shivering Isles ESM for Oblivion.

Puddles is well aware of that issue.

As for the others thank you very much for your contribution to the bug report

I for one appreciate it. It's a huge mod to sift through that's why I jumped in to help puddles.

Anything else you find please do not be shy to post no matter how small. I have an actual list of issues and I will be sure to update it with your new findings.

-Amber

On 11/19/2017 at 12:52 AM, GermanDeathKittiez said:

So I'm gonna add some other somewhat minor problems I've run into so far: I believe I said before, there's a big tear in the BDSM dungeony place in the bloodworks of the Arena. Also, the sandstone passages in sandstone cavern near Kvatch are intentionally placed right before the other cell of the cave, so there is no way to get the second journal update for that quest, and there is also no way out where there should be (you could possibly go back, but I just disable the rock and tcl through the door). Why can't this be moved somewhere else? Makes no sense to have it in front of the other door. Sometimes Spider dremora mages skeletons stretch out, but lately they don't, could be my own skeleton issue right now (but I have proper skeletons installed I believe). Other issue is the testing place inside the church, for me it behaves very weirdly. If I go in there, it freezes on the loading screen and never loads, so I can never really go in there. Once it automatically entered when I was just looking at the door though. o.0 Other issue is occasional CTDs on certain races. That's minor, and the races are so amazing it's worth it anyway. Right now playing a lvl 25 Dragonoid, occasional CTDs. That's all I can think of for now... I'm kind of amazed with how many things this mod changes and so well without impacting performance, unlike MMM.

I...have no idea why the sandstone dungeon is modified at all. I'll look at it, thanks for pointing it out. I really need to sit down and try to fix the chapel, too.

As for the CTDs, hm...my only guess is in Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides, you could make a copy of the Dragonoid_Tail for a backup, then in the mail one delete the wings and keep just the tail. It's possible one of the circumstantial/random animations in your /_male folder isn't compatible with all the bones in the wings or something. I don't think they have any scripted abilities or an altered skeleton to cause CTD issues. I'll make a note of it, though.

Spider Daedra issues...tl;dr the Spider Daedra uses a special skeleton and animations that control all of its legs. If 'any' other mod, say UV# or DR#, tries to change the skeleton or "force" an animation that's incompatible with the skeleton, the Spider Daedra will go crazy. The amount of bone discrepencies between the biped skeleton and hers is just too much. Also if a mod like AutoSetBody without an exception set in the .ini file tries to force a humanoid lower body type override...it will stretch. If a mod tries to force them to equip underwear/something on the lower body, streeetch...

---

Busy with some other stuff, but I am around.

Thank you, Amber & Fejeena! :D

I'm working on some stuff. Currently tweaking how the Pale Seductress works as a homage to NetHack and removing some bugs where she wouldn't work if her disposition was too high due to other mods affecting it. Once you raise her disposition to max, a topic will appear. She'll cast a spell on you, the screen will fade to black, 12 hours will pass, and you'll awaken undressed and with either a +1 or -1 to Endurance or Personality modifier based on a random %. Also adding racial dialogue where it was absent, for a lot of the Daedra races and some others.

Also removing those vanilla edits that Fejeena mentioned a page back that would cause troubles like the Dragon Boots...

This might be an odd one, but I just installed this mod and I'm getting an interesting issue with female characters.  It's only noticable when they're shirtless, but when they are their breasts rise and then swing back down, kind of like a breathing animation, but emphasised.  And with no actual breathing animation, just the breast movement.  I narrowed it down to the various idle_BLKD_PERRACE female kf files.  I've fiddled with as many things as I can think of myself.  Near as I can tell, there's no conflict with NoMaam's, which I removed along with it's associated files while trying to track this movement down, and is the only other mod I have that changes idles.  Is this movement intentional, or will I need to do some more searching to pin down a possible fix?  Near as I can tell it's not a load order issue since I tried disabling MGB before realising I wasn't going to find my solution that way and just brute force ripping files out of the meshes/characters/_male/specialanims folder until I finally removed something that stopped the odd movement.

The poses the files control are quite nice and this particular issue is a very minor one, like I said it's only when female characters are standing around shirtless and completely idle.  I suppose there's always the possibility some other animations I haven't seen yet could do something similar, but it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal.  I'm mostly just wondering if something like this has come up before, I couldn't track down anything like it in the thread myself, but I could have always missed something.  I'm just going to try a bunch of different things in the meantime.

Hello, first of all, thank you for this amazing Mod. I am really enjoying it. Unfortunately, I have the infamous googly eye problem and don’t know how to fix it. I used BOSS to sort the Mods, built the bashed patch and made sure that I don’t use Race Records for this mod. It didn’t work.

But, I found the files puddles provided for someone on the page 28 of this topic and tried it out. It fixed the problem but caused another problem. Before I installed EyeLeftHuman.nif and EyeRightHuman.nif, angels, chocolate elves, maormer had googly eyes. After installing those two files, their eyes became fine, but many other NPC including monster girls which had been fine before got white eyes like this imperial and other eye problems. Do you know how to fix it? Thank you in advance.

Spoiler

Oblivion 2017_12_02 3_10_13.pngOblivion 2017_12_02 3_10_42.pngOblivion 2017_12_02 3_34_06.pngOblivion 2017_12_02 2_59_31.pngOblivion 2017_12_02 3_15_48.pngOblivion 2017_12_02 3_02_48.pngOblivion 2017_12_02 3_03_58.pngOblivion 2017_12_02 3_01_42.png

I never understood the googly eye problem.

I never used/installed WryeBash, so no BashedPatch in my game.

When I install a new Mod I unpack the Mod and check what's inside.

If a race mod want to overwrite my vanilla eye meshes I delete the Mod meshes, or create a new folder and create unique eyes in the race esp.

In Mods should be no eyes meshes in data\meshes\characters\imperial\  ( also do not let a Mod overwrite the vanilla eye textures: data\textures\characters\eyes )

If a Mod race have eye meshes and textures check if they are in No-vanilla folders!!! If not, copy the Mod meshes and textures in new folders ( delete the vanilla folders) and create new/ unique eyes in the esp and you will never have googly eye.

I'm just now getting into how Blockhead actually works. I went from LL freshman to sophomore during this project I have going and I have a learned a lot.I finally know what "body asset override is and how it works.

Using MG blockhead and Children of Annuad I managed to make an Elidon/x117 hybrid with clothing resizer and mesh rigger.

Adult female stands at scale 1.2 .

Here is a side by side.

Standard MG Elidon (Right)

Elidon-x117 hybrid (Left)

Spoiler

5a2309f10b360_Oblivion2017-11-2802-18-00-71.thumb.JPEG.79c9a149b749664f6c46a281fdfadc69.JPEG

I'm thinking about doing a rework on the elaborate eyes to make them Vanilla friendly.

I would be as easy as reworking the textures to fit the UV or remapping the UV to fit the texture.

Some of the races lose their charm without elaborate eyes

Thanks for replies, fejeena and justamerepleb.

I guess creating the race esp is the best way to do it, but I don’t know much of this stuff, so I just applied some files I found on the Internet and checked out if it could make a difference. I will leave what I did on this post. Maybe someone find it useful. I had uninstalled many mods and only had SI, Knights of the nine, body replacer Mods and OCO when I fixed it.

After installing many other Mods, NPC eyes has been stayed fine so far without using Bushed patch.

Spoiler

Go to the page 28 of this topic and download imperial.7z and drop EyeLeftHuman.nif and EyeRightHuman.nif into deta/meshes/character/imperial. Pay attention to what puddle wrote there too.

Download Eyes textures by Halendia from http://tbsk.blog.shinobi.jp/modについて/oblivion%20character%20overhau. The download link is below on the page. It has two folders for texture and meshes. You can use eyes textures from the MBP patch on Nexus, but this one has nif files you may find useful. Install the texture folder. And check out your game. If argonians got googly eyes but dragon hybrids and green snake people’s eyes are fine, install nuArgonianEyeLeft.nif, nuArgonianEyeRight.nif from the meshes folder as well. Also, install eyereanimate, eyereanimate_g, eyereanimate_n, eyeorder, eyeorder_g. eyeorder_n form eyes.rar on the page 28 of this topic.

The last problem I had was googly eyes for vampires and Kothringi. Make copies of  “eyereanimate” and “eyereanimate_g” and rename those clones as “eyevampire” “eyevampire_g” seemed to fix the problem for me.

I have a bug report. The winged twilight in the Azura’s shrine had texture bugs on her head. It seems her headgear caused it. I removed it from her and it fixed the problem. Also, the Great Chapel of Talos gave me CTD. There are two angels there, I think? One angel is fine to look at, but the other one gave me CTD whenever I try to look at her. Maybe her textures are broken.

I have actually kept a few different ones from different mods that I have found that I thought were cute by using the mad companionship mod on them and also turning them essential I think I also did this to any of the children that my player had because if I remember correctly children die after so long in oblivion but setting them to essential and using the mad companionship spell on them allowed them to be around forever. Which was nice as I got tired of guards killing the players kids or they just disappearing after so many days.

On 12/14/2017 at 2:38 AM, puddles said:

Working on a large-ish update.

...Like, actually working on it for at least an hour a day working.

On 12/16/2017 at 2:11 AM, puddles said:

Got the Nymph script working and part of a quest done.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:18 AM, puddles said:

Alfiq and Pahmar will be replacing the Tiger and Lion centaurs, because those honestly made no sense and Centaurs already have a broken skeleton that explodes when paralyzed...

Good, thanks, keep it up - some of us still fire up Oblivion once in a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, first time ever i post something( my english is kinda bad, you've been warned) but i hope it will help because i really like this mod. 

I encounter a issue with the mod:

When i began the testing phase (wandering around, fast travel, etc...), the Apostle of War in Bruma church seem to cause CTD, i can walk, wander around as long she doesn't get in my fielld of view, but if she go in, the game crash. At first i've think of a conflict but when i tried to run it "solo" the problem persist.

I'm still a novice in modding but with tesCS i think i've find the culprit. It seem a meshe is corrupted for the greaves armor she has (DSRWR3LOW.nif), after some trial and error, i swap it with one of the other meshes in the folder and it's working now, no more CTD (for this at least).

I've downloaded the meshes pack twice to be sure and the same issue occured.

So even I've figured out how to "make it work"  but i'm a little dissapointed to sacrificed a piece of gear cause they are beautifull.

Anyway, thanks for this amazing mod ^^